What's new

Veena Malik Vs Molvi Sahab - Justifying her act in Big Boss

Watever be the case.but veena malik is courageous lady to take on the religious right.People must appreciate her courage.

star news is a very cheap news channel.. dont remind us of their cheap shots on making war with pakistan

btw she was totally pawned when she said, what she has done, she is doing for a long tym, and i was reminded of countless males she flirted with and failed, like muhammad asif(he got married then :lol:), and many boyfriends before him

she even framed asif and made him caught of match fixing charges just to retaliate on a failed relationship :lol:

Not to mention her nude photo shoot which undoubtedly everyone from our generation must have seen.............:cheesy:

Hmmm I don't understand why you feel the need to take this shame upon yourself... You can't make every little thing an anna ka masla, every celebrity does this - every celebrity can't be called a cultural ambassador.

I mean if you say that Shehzad Roy and Veena Malik are equally representative of Pakistan then that's an unfair assessment by you.

Whatever she's doing should not impact you in such a way where you feel the need to be totally aag bhagola about it...

celebs may do anything in their private life, but she did on air while people watch around the world..

The point is your father has a RIGHT to question you, a stranger off the street does not.

The father imparts a lesson, the stranger mocks

There is no comparison and it remains to be seen if her father would question her on this. Have you seen what high school girls are doing in Pakistan? Promiscuity is quite higher than what most people like to admit - its just not put on display like Veena did, but that just makes her honest and the rest of them frauds.

The thing is these things are normal and acceptable in Pakistan for everyone else but Veena? Imparting religious indoctrination is the right of the parents - thats it, she has the RIGHT to tell everyone to STFU who is not a parent (that too she's an adult now, so legally speaking even they don't have a right).

correct me if i am wrong, and i might be, but was her point not to tell the maulvi to shut up because he has no moral authority to question her.

asides from the questions of her own moral compass is she saying that people who are "respectable" do have some sort of right to question her because they practice what they preach?

or is she is being even more grandiose, even more dramatic by saying she is only answerable to god and god alone? how theatrical.

secondly what she did was clearly public and calculated, therefore she wants the attention, what other people do in PRIVATE is exactly that, its PRIVATE, therefore she cannot have her cake and eat it, although if there was someone to talk to her i wish it were someone more intelligent than a village mullah trying to talk to her.

thirdly another great export for pakistan, just the publicity the nation needs, a maulvi versus a loose women dominating the news, apparently this is how we frame discussion in pakistan, we get an illiterate and harlot to slug it out on TV, pakistan zindabad:pakistan:

Not to mention her nude photo shoot which undoubtedly everyone from our generation must have seen.............:cheesy:

thats why i call her slut, slut should not have rights to defend their 'acts'???

and the funny stuff is bhartis online are cursing on pakistanis saying naapakis, haramis while posting her nude pix.. and i say wtf???, she's slut anyway every nation has slut

bhartis are two faced snakes, they support people like these(veena), so that islamic republic gets the shame of being one and then accusing us of being muslim while our sluts pose nude

Have you seen what high school girls are doing in Pakistan? Promiscuity is quite higher than what most people like to admit - its just not put on display like Veena did, but that just makes her honest and the rest of them frauds.

I agree with the most part of what you said but the former ^^^^

And I repeat ''Why is it that our religion and Pakistaniat so weak as to be perturbed by the length of a womans skirt/kameeze/shorts?''

Fair enough you are trying to put a valid point across but why must you drag the ''others'' in this discussion to prove that ''sab ganday hain''.

Why not focus on the men for a change? :undecided:

Last edited:
NOT AGAIN. For havensake two threads have already been closed.

Please bharatis post on your own forums we are really done with it.

dont waste our time yara

Lol, exactly Jana.

But I guess this can swing both ways. What about the narrow minded Pakistanis who are going on and on about Veena/Sheenas shamelessness?

t

and the funny stuff is bhartis online are cursing on pakistanis saying naapakis, haramis while posting her nude pix.. and i say wtf???, she's slut anyway every nation has slut

:lol::lol: bharatis are using a wrong yardstick measuring Pakistani morality by mentioning Veena Malik's participation in in the show and in the meanwhile they forget that Indian women in even their TV dramas are nearly going naked.

lolzzz please guys stop this moral policing. everyone has own choice to do whatever they want as long as it is not endangering security of my country i have no issue if Veena even wears anything or not or if she kisses a bull or shyt lolzz

Lol, exactly Jana.

But I guess this can swing both ways. What about the narrow minded Pakistanis who are going on and on about Veena/Sheenas shamelessness?

Out of over 16 crore Pakistanis hardly few so-called "educated" ones (who btw like to hang out with the most bold gals themselves but cant see these gals hanging out with other guys) are just using such language. i dont consider these few people as our representatives

I agree with the most part of what you said but the former ^^^^

And I repeat ''Why is it that our religion and Pakistaniat so weak as to be perturbed by the length of a womans skirt/kameeze/shorts?''

Fair enough you are trying to put a valid point across but why must you drag the ''others'' in this discussion to prove that ''sab ganday hain''.

Why not focus on the men for a change? :undecided:

I presume you are a girl, that makes me understand the point you are trying to make... fair enough?? :)

2ndly, this is all a media stunt and Veena knew well from the start what she was getting herself into.
3rdly, i don't understand what all the hype is about, what she has done is the quite low on the scale of "Be hayae" and "Begairati" that is happening elsewhere in Pakistan....for instance the stage dances.

:lol::lol: bharatis are using a wrong yardstick measuring Pakistani morality by mentioning Veena Malik's participation in in the show and in the meanwhile they forget that Indian women in even their TV dramas are nearly going naked.

lolzzz please guys stop this moral policing. everyone has own choice to do whatever they want as long as it is not endangering security of my country i have no issue if Veena even wears anything or not or if she kisses a bull or shyt lolzz

hmm

1. this is not an act of such insignificance, she was essentially representing pakistan in an indian show, whether you like it or not there is some truth in that, to that extent its not meaningless, you think she was invited just because she was a "celebrity" - it was a calculated move by the indians, get a desperate pakistani actress, she creates a controversy - they win, she wins.

2. her actions were public, designed to illicit a reaction.

3. pakistani's need sensible people to talk on talk shows, how ridiculous we must look when we have our discussions framed between a harlot and a maulvi.:pakistan:

hmm

1. this is not an act of such insignificance, she was essentially representing pakistan in an indian show, whether you like it or not there is some truth in that, to that extent its not meaningless, you think she was invited just because she was a "celebrity" - it was a calculated move by the indians, get a desperate pakistani actress, she creates a controversy - they win, she wins.

I suspect RAW! :lol:

Seriously guys get over your India obsession. The therad was created by Pakistani and all I see a bunch of Pakistanis and ajtr gloating over her.

What have we Indians done? :s

But I have to give it to Asmit, dude surely knows how to get into people's knickers! :lol:

I know you want it
But you never gonna get it
Tere haath kabhi na aani
Maane na maane koi duniya
Yeh saari, mere ishq ki hai deewani

Hey hey,
I know you want it but you never gonna get it
Tere haath kabhi na aani
Maane na maane koi duniya yeh saari
Mere ishq ki hai deewani
Ab dil karta hai haule haule se
Main toh khud ko gale lagaun
Kisi aur ki mujhko zaroorat kya
Main toh khud se pyaar jataun

what's my name
what's my name
what's my name
My name is Veena
Veena ki jawani
I'm just sexy for you
Main tere haath na aani
Na na na Veena
Veena ki jawani
I'm just sexy for you
Main tere haath na aani

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Seriously guys get over your India obsession.

dude, if i were obsessed with india i would be indian, why do you think we have a pakistan - to no longer have nothing to do with india.

and may i remind you, who is on a pakistani defence forum?

oh right that would be you....to tell me i am obsessed with india.

Back
Top Bottom