What's new

Veena Malik Vs Molvi Sahab - Justifying her act in Big Boss

Every finger is not equal so stop making fun of molvi's.If there is some bad people in a field it doesn't mean that whole system is corrupt

correct me if i am wrong, and i might be, but was her point not to tell the maulvi to shut up because he has no moral authority to question her.

asides from the questions of her own moral compass is she saying that people who are "respectable" do have some sort of right to question her because they practice what they preach?

or is she is being even more grandiose, even more dramatic by saying she is only answerable to god and god alone? how theatrical.

secondly what she did was clearly public and calculated, therefore she wants the attention, what other people do in PRIVATE is exactly that, its PRIVATE, therefore she cannot have her cake and eat it, although if there was someone to talk to her i wish it were someone more intelligent than a village mullah trying to talk to her.

thirdly another great export for pakistan, just the publicity the nation needs, a maulvi versus a loose women dominating the news, apparently this is how we frame discussion in pakistan, we get an illiterate and harlot to slug it out on TV, pakistan zindabad:pakistan:
See hidayat can be given by anybody, write her an email, if she listen - she listens. But you can't say that what has happened to her is that her baray buzurg have tried to save her soul, there was obviously the typical attempt to ganda karna of her by our religious right - oh and I may point out, this is what they always do. Meera ki bhi yehi story thi, nauzubilla inho ne toh bichari Nazia Hassan ke baray main jo kaha tha woh bhi yaad hai - and I was a kid that time, and even I knew that was so wrong.

Think about it man, its bad manners to go around talking smack about a lady - any lady.

I can bet even if you saw a girl make out with 10 different guys at a party in London, you won't up to her and her group and start calling her a shameless person - you don't like it, don't associate with her.

I know you want it
But you never gonna get it
Tere haath kabhi na aani
Maane na maane koi duniya
Yeh saari, mere ishq ki hai deewani

Hey hey,
I know you want it but you never gonna get it
Tere haath kabhi na aani
Maane na maane koi duniya yeh saari
Mere ishq ki hai deewani
Ab dil karta hai haule haule se
Main toh khud ko gale lagaun
Kisi aur ki mujhko zaroorat kya
Main toh khud se pyaar jataun

what's my name
what's my name
what's my name
My name is Veena
Veena ki jawani
I'm just sexy for you
Main tere haath na aani
Na na na Veena
Veena ki jawani
I'm just sexy for you
Main tere haath na aani

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Maine itne ghaur se parha jese koi kisi baray shair ka kalaam ho...

why pakistanis are using lines/quotes for their pakistani patriotism tht contains anti-india lines ,i mean the lines/sentences at the bottom of their posts????

may be the "pakistan" or pakistani patriotism has no definition other than "Anti-India",is it true???

Which lines ?? care to post

what's my name
what's my name
what's my name
My name is Veena
Veena ki jawani
I'm just sexy for you
Main tere haath na aani
Na na na Veena
Veena ki jawani
I'm just sexy for you
Main tere haath na aani

My aunty's name is Shila, she is angry on this song. lol

My aunty's name is Shila, she is angry on this song. lol

lolzz yeh when they use real names or even nicks it creates such situation

when Pakistani singer Ibrar used nick "Billo" in his song many gals in Punjab were facing such situation as boys used to start singing the song whenever they see these gals with nick Billo

waise i wonder, is aurat main koi talent tu hai nai, so she thought kuch na kerne se kuch kerna he behtar hai, and she thought why am i slut in the first place and more like a talking drama making slut....

i used to see her in the geo tv show 'hum sab umeed se hai' and my god!!, she does so over reacting, yeah aurat se bhi bark ke talkative aur drame baaz hai!!

anyway it was so amusing to see her and maulvi to argue on matters, dono aki category ke, lock them in one room, and they will dye of arguing and shouting :lol::lol:

lolzz yeh when they use real names or even nicks it creates such situation

when Pakistani singer Ibrar used nick "Billo" in his song many gals in Punjab were facing such situation as boys used to start singing the song whenever they see these gals with nick Billo

I was about to say samething

I heard many peoples were killed on this billo song.... peoples used to sing this song in front of "billo" and Billo's brother killed the "tharki" singers...

In fact Abrar ul Haq used word "majajni" in his following song as he learnt about the misuse of this billo word and the incidents started occurring in the name of Billo.

yes yes yes now i know your choice

so this is the sheela of your dreams

I thought you like another sheela.... lol

thats my tribute to sheela coz u(sheela) refused to accept ur self as sheela:azn::azn::azn::azn:

anyway dont get angry,just enjoy sheela where ever u find it:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom