What's new

Veena celebrating krsna janamashtmi in BJP's show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ram ke adarsh follow karna bahut mushkil hai kishan ki raasleela ke comparison main.Therefore there is more following to raasleela.

i read one news about sunny leaon being invited for some festival.

Stay with in Indian boundaries.
I was discussing about Hindu festivals. Anyways i accept this.
Still many many places sacrifices are common in India.
I remember when Nepali king had come to India he gave some Bali here. Long time back when i was small. I correct me if i am wrong

I was discussing about Hindu festivals. Anyways i accept this.
Still many many places sacrifices are common in India.
I remember when Nepali king had come to India he gave some Bali here. Long time back when i was small. I correct me if i am wrong

As I said earlier animal sacrifice is never a practice practiced by majority Hindus and only by fringe elements. For God sake, a vast majority of Hindus are vegetarians.

Animal sacrifice is never a mainstream practice in Hinduism as in Islam.

Dont make me post Nepali Hindu festival where 200,000 cows are slaughtered every year. Just google yourself

If these so called today's Muslims who have a better of their religion & your Hindu religion... Every Hindu will get a rebuke that his A$$ will remember of his life for every accusation & troll they do will religion of Muslims... try with Buddhism.....once...B----tards..u will feel the kick back..

If these so called today's Muslims who have a better of their religion & your Hindu religion... Every Hindu will get a rebuke that his A$$ will remember of his life for every accusation & troll they do will religion of Muslims... try with Buddhism.....once...B----tards..u will feel the kick back..

AFAIK, Buddhists are whooping the a$$ of Muslims in Burma.

As I said earlier animal sacrifice is never a practice practiced by majority Hindus and only by fringe elements. For God sake, a vast majority of Hindus are vegetarians.

Animal sacrifice is never a mainstream practice in Hinduism as in Islam.
Are you sure??? I dont think so.
Man how can u defend your self? There are no clear cut rules in Hinduism. Even if they do exists no one knows (Thats the problem i see for hindus in India. You will sooon lose your culture and completly become like westerners). So if you are veggi doesnt mean that Hindus are veggi.

Agent malik has infiltrated the enemy, LOL.

This is seriously the only DEFENCE forum that allows celebrity trash to be major topics consistently.

Veena malik will soon become a Hindu, marry a cow, divorce the cow...and then become a catholic nun...whatever it takes!

We have this lively site, and what do the mods allow? VEENA MALIK!

Are you sure??? I dont think so.

Yes I am sure. I am from Kerala, 99% of the temples don't practice it. One is even prohibited from entering Temple after eating non-veg. There is no one to enforce it, but its up to the devotee to adhere to the rules.

Man how can u defend your self? There are no clear cut rules in Hinduism.

I think thats the greatest beauty of Hinduism that it gives greatest freedom to their followers. For example I am not felt worthless if I don't pray 5 times a day or don't keep fast for a month.

Even if they do exists no one knows

There is google.

(Thats the problem i see for hindus in India. You will sooon lose your culture and completly become like westerners).

Don't worry. AFAIK, Hinduism is the oldest practicing religion in the world and we have been through conquests, colonizations, religious suppression and what not , even after all this we are 800 million in India...in a way we are survivors. Also culture is not something cast in stone. Its a constantly evolving process.

So if you are veggi doesnt mean that Hindus are veggi.

I am a Keralite dude..You will find a hard time finding a veg Keralite. Just had Chicken Curry for dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom