What's new

Veena celebrating krsna janamashtmi in BJP's show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont make me post Nepali Hindu festival where 200,000 cows are slaughtered every year. Just google yourself

There are many ancient tribes whose descendants still follow some rituals which contradicts the rules of the religion they converted to today. It is pathetic of you to attempt to disgrace a religion merely for scoring points. The festival sacrifice goats and buffalo not cows.

Secondly, I also hope you post about Uyghur muslims who eat pork and African tribal Christians who have multiple wives which is completely opposite of what there religion preach. It exists in every religion.

If you accept this then you and other Indians like you are Hypocrites who were denying the killing of Muslims there.

Well AFAIK, nobody denied the killings there but 20,000 figure quoted is also over the top.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3300413 said:
denying ouside, enjoying the killings of muslims from inside

Eventhough is not a popular decision GoI gave refuge to 1000 Rohingyas. Also there is some other Rohingyas who were rescued about 2 years back from Bay of Bengal. What has Pakistan done so far?

Yes I am sure. I am from Kerala, 99% of the temples don't practice it. One is even prohibited from entering Temple after eating non-veg. There is no one to enforce it, but its up to the devotee to adhere to the rules.

I think thats the greatest beauty of Hinduism that it gives greatest freedom to their followers. For example I am not felt worthless if I don't pray 5 times a day or don't keep fast for a month.

There is google.

Don't worry. AFAIK, Hinduism is the oldest practicing religion in the world and we have been through conquests, colonizations, religious suppression and what not , even after all this we are 800 million in India...in a way we are survivors. Also culture is not something cast in stone. Its a constantly evolving process.

I am a Keralite dude..You will find a hard time finding a veg Keralite. Just had Chicken Curry for dinner.
You think it is a freedom. But actually you are not practising. You can not say your self Hindu when you dont follow it.
What i see is only ruins of Hinduism. I think only true blivers who have studied vedas will support me.
One of the oldest religion yes: But not practising one

money hore nothing else

oh for god sake guys,its her own life,whatever she does its her life n her choice,stop calling a woman g***** etc :hitwall::hitwall: jeeeez

You think it is a freedom. But actually you are not practising. You can not say your self Hindu when you dont follow it.
What i see is only ruins of Hinduism. I think only true blivers who have studied vedas will support me.
One of the oldest religion yes: But not practising one

Who gives a damn? We don't have Mullahs to give fatwas and instruct on how to follow it or not.

The bolded part is a pattern seen in Islam where followers of the same book kill eachother accusing eachother of being less Muslims than him..Thank God we don't have it.

Also did you travelled to every part of India to learn Hinduism. Ruins or not, we have survived for thousands of years and will continue to do so.

Who gives a damn? We don't have Mullahs to give fatwas and instruct on how to follow it or not.

The bolded part is a pattern seen in Islam where followers of the same book kill eachother accusing eachother of being less Muslims than him..Thank God we don't have it.
You had other reasons to kill each other. casts. So never get time to fight for this reason.
Anyways this isnt fare for me to discuss.
By the way "Mangalore resort attack" ring a bell? Shiv sainiks ring a bell?

You had other reasons to kill each other. casts. So never get time to fight for this reason.
Anyways this isnt fare for me to discuss.

Still the death toll will be less than Shia-Sunni conflict over the years and don't say that Indian Muslims don't practice caste system.

By the way "Mangalore resort attack" ring a bell? Shiv sainiks ring a bell?

They are jokers who are not given a damn by mainstream Hindus.

Half naked girl dancing with therkis for the therki public-
that too on Krishna birthday-

A country that loves **** stars- are now making b!tches dance on their Gods birthday-
Priceless-

Half naked girl dancing with therkis for the therki public-
that on Krishna birthday-

A country that loves **** stars- are now making b!tches dance on their Gods birthday-
Priceless-

most tharkis commenting in a tharki thread :P

Still the death toll will be less than Shia-Sunni conflict over the years and don't say that Indian Muslims don't practice caste system.

In Pakistan 7 Hindko people were killed, why? They never liked the new name of the province NWFP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom