What's new

Veena celebrating krsna janamashtmi in BJP's show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do i need to lie? Post a thread and ask which cast do u belong to. You will see.
May be there exists some highly backward area, where people just themselves think that they are muslims.
Or might be Amir khan was worried that Hindus will back fire.
But pls give me name of some casts in islam.

What a ridiculous argument

Watch from 32:40 to 34:28 and educate yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so thats how Yindoos celebrate their "Religious" ceremony...By zooming into the Bum of a dancing half naked girl.
:azn:

Once i did stand and pay tribute to a passing "Durgaa" or so i remember..it was a Sculpture of a Girl with many hands and a tiger at her feet..
But those were real Hindus who themselves had respect for their religious icon..and i was tempted to respect their religious icon for their sake although i don't believe in any Hindu goddess or god..

But this video is disgusting

shivajithesavior seem a big fan of veena. its his second topic about veena on same say :P

he is probably googling veena malik in youtube to get these videos :lol:

You guys waste way too much time discussing this woman. :disagree:

Shakin her booty on krishna's birthday during Ramzan. Lol.

And she was going to do a ramzan special.

Double lol.

Topic is banned.

How old is this video?

I thought she was in Pakistan.

in the holy month of ramzan, she's dancing item number:bad: that too in a hindu religious festival..religious ceremonies r supposed to be about prayer & devotion not vulgar dancing. But i guess hindus need it to make sure some people at least show up:rofl:

First Appearing on Big Brother in India, then the Naked ISI Photoshoot and now Dancing on a Right wing Hindu Festival during Ramadan.

I personally don't care what she does. Live and Let Live.

But does she have a death wish?

Pakistanis always get riled up over little things and this would really set them off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom