What's new

Vasai orphanage 'forces' Muslim siblings to eat pork

We have to try to change it, the alternative scenario is very dangerous and will head that way.
Nothing will change... Ideological strength with numbers can only change the scenes ...

Ideologically we are strong ... Numercially ever increasing... Their Bastions have been breached ... their positions are in danger... there ideology wont change but will die down with their death...

"is this incident too insignificant for the champion of secularism in India to debate/write editorials/protest? "

No incident is insignificant, especially when it is religious intolerance.....As i said i have the luck to see the most secular society and also the other side of the coin......

AM not rich, Beef is extremely expensive to make for the environment and resources and uses huge amounts of water. Almost 1/4th of the amazon rain forest has been destroyed in making a Beef farm. If the Beef/Any Animal farming was stopped and all the agricultural and water was used in actual growth of Agricultural crops. Cost of food would come down considerably...

That is actually the reason why I abstain from eating beef, or from other meat. I really think that the difference it would make to the ecology would be enormous.

Good you noticed ...

Yes, indeed. He has manners, and upbringing. Otherwise he might have talked about the pot calling the kettle black.

Reading this thread, just to say that im an evil Christian, living in the land of the pure!.. yes kick us out all the churches and organizations that help people , all the education schools, and colleges , that help educate people, burn all of them. Stop all them all . I'm sure we do not contribute to the nation. Heck, even Mother Teresa was a bad person! she helped all those people for Fun!

Peace People

(Wow that's some powerful stuff I'msmoking!)

The old testament was replaced with the new testament under the new covenant Jesus made according to the Christians.

Thus old testament components (eg. jewish leviticus) are only for reference and not strictly enforceable according to most Christian churches.

Thats why pork eating is not frowned upon by most Christian sects....even at theological level.

You can ... But beware of lightning its rainy ... I dont want u to get hurt :-)

Oh, don't worry about the weather. That will be fine. I am just worried about sitting on lower branches. You can imagine why. It would be a sad end to a distinguished career baiting scumbags to be turned into a phosphate tower.

Oh, don't worry about the weather. That will be fine. I am just worried about sitting on lower branches. You can imagine why. It would be a sad end to a distinguished career baiting scumbags to be turned into a phosphate tower.
Dont worry ... your Christ will be mercy full on you ;)...

Back
Top Bottom