What's new

Vasai orphanage 'forces' Muslim siblings to eat pork

None in pdf, too busy doing Ghar Wapsi in my own family from AAPtards, though @Levina is 3/4th Sanghi thanks to me and a few others. (though she has managed to pull me towards the other side on some issues) Usually those who can see the validity of our arguments and ideology from a rational perspective automatically become Sanghi. While others hold neutrality to a rather ridicules extent to the point they have to see everything from a black and white perspective...
Right.
yes I confess that on many ocassions you and a few others like @Roybot and @Dem!god @Rain Man and @kurup got me into introspection mode. I remember the culprits too well. Lol

All the best for the rest of the 1/4th.......
You're right.
A part of me can never quit accepting things that defies logic, just like you
Blame it on Hinduism!
Hinduism and its customs if followed religiously, does make you a liberal. Ironical!!! Isn't it? @Star Wars

On topic:
I'm not sure what did that sister achieve by forcing a few children to eat pork. How does it help her cause?
At this point I would like to add, that had it been an orphanage run by Hindus, the news would have made headlines in international newspapers.

Yes yes We are Evil Christians ! we should all leave India!

The usual sickular twisting of words...
I was bashing the "intolerance" brigade, not the Christians. "We" are not like you who blamed Hindus for rape of nun by muslims in Bengal.

So, stop twisting my words.

The usual sickular twisting of words...
I was bashing the "intolerance" brigade, not the Christians. "We" are not like you who blamed Hindus for rape of nun by muslims in Bengal.

So, stop twisting my words.
So we are not Evil Christians? And We shouldn't leave india? for blaming Hindus on rape and making Muslims eating what they shouldn't eat?

FYI Rape is Rape doesn't matter what religion is the person from!

So we are not Evil Christians? And We shouldn't leave india? for blaming Hindus on rape and making Muslims eating what they shouldn't eat?

FYI Rape is Rape doesn't matter what religion is the person from!

There There...Now Don't stop twisting words of Hindus like your brethren does all over the world.
First you blames Hindus for the nun raped in Kolkata. It was non stop thrashing of Hindus for a month. Oh it was not just from normal Christians like you. Even the padres had joined in to castigate us.
After it was found that it was muslims who raped the nun, not even single person apologized to the Hindus..

From this incident, it is crystal clear that for you rape is wrong only if Hindus does it, otherwise, it's not a big deal. Otherwise why would the same people who thrashed Hindus went quiet when it was revealed that it was actually muslims who committed the dastardly act?

Yes absolutely...... A part of Secular india....... Where Muslims are forced to eat pork, Where muslim's are beaten for eating or carrying beef, Where Christian's hands chopped off for preparing a controversial question paper........

It is secular....... When you looked thru a secular eyes....... If you look thru a jaundiced eyes, you will see only what you want to see.....

if you want to be totally secular then you should consider the porker's pov. Miss.Piggy is all regards and gratitude for the faith that bans eating of pork.

There There...Now Don't stop twisting words of Hindus like your brethren does all over the world.
First you blames Hindus for the nun raped in Kolkata. It was non stop thrashing of Hindus for a month. Oh it was not just from normal Christians like you. Even the padres had joined in to castigate us.
After it was found that it was muslims who raped the nun, not even single person apologized to the Hindus..

From this incident, it is crystal clear that for you rape is wrong only if Hindus does it, otherwise, it's not a big deal. Otherwise why would the same people who thrashed Hindus went quiet when it was revealed that it was actually muslims who committed the dastardly act?
First Has any report said the rape of the Nun was done by a Hindu? NO.. there hasn't
Where are this World reports u talking abt that A HINDU has rape the nun... There isn't any
These very same reports MENTIONS that they are Muslims? - NO, they mention that they are from Bangladesh!

Rape is Rape is BAD, and ONLY U bring Religion into it !

First Has any report said the rape of the Nun was done by a Hindu? NO.. there hasn't
Where are this World reports u talking abt that A HINDU has rape the nun... There isn't any
These very same reports MENTIONS that they are Muslims? - NO, they mention that they are from Bangladesh!

Rape is Rape is BAD, and ONLY U bring Religion into it !

If that was the case, why were all of you blaming Hindus? Why was Christian fathers and Padres went to TV debates and started thrashing us before the report came out?
And where were these same Christians when it was revealed that the rape was done by muslims? Why did they go quiet?

Check that video. Bengal nun raped and you sickulars demanded answers from BJP! Really now!

Check that video. Even before facts came out, Hindus were verbally thrashed, candle light vigils and etc...When truth came out that it was muslims who did it, not a single word, not a single posession demanding action or anything..

Let me know if you want me to provide you more proofs of your kinds duplicity.
In india it is only Christians who keep twisting Hindus and pointing fingers at us for everything done to you.

If that was the case, why were all of you blaming Hindus? Why was Christian fathers and Padres went to TV debates and started thrashing us before the report came out?
And where were these same Christians when it was revealed that the rape was done by muslims? Why did they go quiet?

Check that video. Bengal nun raped and you sickulars demanded answers from BJP! Really now!

Check that video. Even before facts came out, Hindus were verbally thrashed, candle light vigils and etc...When truth came out that it was muslims who did it, not a single word, not a single posession demanding action or anything..

Let me know if you want me to provide you more proofs of your kinds duplicity.
In india it is only Christians who keep twisting Hindus and pointing fingers at us for everything done to you.

First I ask Has any report saying We Christians Actually Blame Hindus? U STILL HAVEN'T given any report

Have u seen the Vids u posted? No U Haven't . Also HAVE WE Christians are Literally in the parliament and asked the Govt to give answers? Do u see any priest or Christians in the well of the house demanding the same? Where is the Trast talk that the Christians are saying that u mentioned???

The Protest and Candle vigil , did u see anyone posting or saying it was a Hindu ? Did the priest say it was a Hindu? From the Vids the protest is clearly for INACTION of the POLICE and DEMANDS JUSTICE. DO U know what a candle vigil for? it is solidarity for the Nun!

If you look carefully u have a Minister

Vinay Katiya, BJP : " It's not hindu extremists but people related to TPM,CPM that raped the Nun"
D Raja. LEFT : What is happening in India? Secular constitution of the fabric is being demolished"
Manas Bhunia, CONG " Needs to probe whether this incident is linked to Ghar Wapasi In Bengal"

So , which above Christian is saying it was a Hindu that did the crime???

See the second vids again. what does the reporter say "protest match in a silence match called by the priest .... followed by students, parents, people of ranaghat, all communities, hindu, muslims , irrespective of caste and colour ... solidarity with the nun, entire town! Shame on Us ... Want concrete action!"

So Again , WHERE IS Christians saying a HINDU that did the crime?

Sad really Sad How Missed informed u are and bringing religion to a Rape Crime

Now Wrt to this Thread and Topic. Let there be an Investigation and if the crime is True!. The Law is to be taken

Last edited:
First I ask Has any report saying We Christians Actually Blame Hindus? U STILL HAVEN'T given any report

Have u seen the Vids u posted? No U Haven't . Also HAVE WE Christians are Literally in the parliament and asked the Govt to give answers? Do u see any priest or Christians in the well of the house demanding the same? Where is the Trast talk that the Christians are saying that u mentioned???

I have posted 2 of them as a sample...In first vidoe, Sickulars in parliament demanded BJP answer for a rape of nun in bengal under TMC...Does it even make sense? In the second video you can clearly see the captions on the TV and people placards..but hey, close your eyes.

Since you asked nicely, here are few more videos where Hindus are targeted. Ghar Wapasi shout by you lot...

Below is another attempt on Hindus.

Look here, this padre has a message for Modi on a nun raped by muslim in Mamta govt..Yeah, very balanced.

Let me know. If you need, i will post more.

I have posted 2 of them as a sample...In first vidoe, Sickulars in parliament demanded BJP answer for a rape of nun in bengal under TMC...Does it even make sense? In the second video you can clearly see the captions on the TV and people placards..but hey, close your eyes.

Since you asked nicely, here are few more videos where Hindus are targeted. Ghar Wapasi shout by you lot...

Below is another attempt on Hindus.

Look here, this padre has a message for Modi on a nun raped by muslim in Mamta govt..Yeah, very balanced.

Let me know. If you need, i will post more.
First, u say Christian are Blaming Hindu , ask u to post these reports abt the rape u haven't, instead u post videos.

U need to check your eyes the Placards say "WE PRAY FOR OUR BRAVE RELIGOUS SISTER"

Asked there where the Christians in these videos are Blaming Hindus for the rape, where is that?? Nothing! No Christians even Mentioned that Hindu is the one who did the Crime.

NOW u are posting MORE Videos , where are the reports u keep saying about the blame game by the Christians?

The first Video the priest even says he has no comments on Ghar Waspi !! Where is this Blame that the rape being a Hindu?

The Second Video isn't about the Rape! Which among them Said that the Rapist of the Nun is a Hindu

And the Last Video DID the Priest say that the Rapist is a Hindu or Muslim? or did he talk abt the CBI probe and justice to be done and the Message for Modi he says - We are Indian , We are Indian Christians , and this our country and we belong to this country and we served this country and we will serve this country, even more, when we are attacked. So is he wrong to say that ? Has he blamed Hindus or Muslims?

Even Sader now how missed informed u are!

First, u say Christian are Blaming Hindu , ask u to post these reports abt the rape u haven't, instead u post videos.

U need to check your eyes the Placards say "WE PRAY FOR OUR BRAVE RELIGOUS SISTER"

Asked there where the Christians in these videos are Blaming Hindus for the rape, where is that?? Nothing! No Christians even Mentioned that Hindu is the one who did the Crime.

NOW u are posting MORE Videos , where are the reports u keep saying about the blame game by the Christians?

The first Video the priest even says he has no comments on Ghar Waspi !! Where is this Blame that the rape being a Hindu?

The Second Video isn't about the Rape! Which among them Said that the Rapist of the Nun is a Hindu

And the Last Video DID the Priest say that the Rapist is a Hindu or Muslim? or did he talk abt the CBI probe and justice to be done and the Message for Modi he says - We are Indian , We are Indian Christians , and this our country and we belong to this country and we served this country and we will serve this country, even more, when we are attacked. So is he wrong to say that ? Has he blamed Hindus or Muslims?

Even Sader now how missed informed u are!

What is sadder is the obvious hatred and closing of eyes when caught red handed.

The videos are crystal clear in blaming Hindus...Perhaps the Ghar Wapaasi headline linking to nun rape may not be visible to u but is not lost on us...

Now coming to the highlighted section...What has a nun raped in Bengal by muslims under TMC govt got to do with a message to Modi? What does the crap does he mean by this is our country etc etc? If the inference is not clear to you, it's definitely not lost on us.

What is sadder is the obvious hatred and closing of eyes when caught red handed.

The videos are crystal clear in blaming Hindus...Perhaps the Ghar Wapaasi headline linking to nun rape may not be visible to u but is not lost on us...

Now coming to the highlighted section...What has a nun raped in Bengal by muslims under TMC govt got to do with a message to Modi? What does the crap does he mean by this is our country etc etc? If the inference is not clear to you, it's definitely not lost on us.
Ok, since you are not able to post any report that the Christians is blaming Hindus. U post videos where Christians are shown holding placards, candle vigils, matches and 2 priest talking abt justice and quick action and CBI probe , - none of them blamed hindu - Where is this Crystal clear that Christians blaming Hindus?

Then u post other videos with everyone favourite anchor : Arnab - who brought in Politicians - who turn a serious crime to a political finger pointing and blame game . Is this what we christians told them to do or say that?

Now the highlighted Section : This Tell me that all the videos you are posting , NOT ONE u have seen, ONLY U READ the HEADLINE with the MUTE BUTTON ON!.

Now the video U have posted

If you see the News ticker at the bottom of the screen , starting from 00:16 , u can read :

Vinay Katiya, BJP : " It's not hindu extremists but people related to TPM,CPM that raped the Nun"

Is He suddenly a christian or we christians told him to say that? NO... He is another Politicians WHO is BLAMING OTHER PARTIES , Standard games they play

From your post , one can easily say that it is "You Have your EYES CLOSED WITH THE MUTE BUTTON ON" and only u can turn a Serious Rape into a Religious Blame Game

I will leave with the a Quote from priest in the last Video u Posted ! (Please see it with the MUTE BUTTON OFF) A Message for our PM Modi he says - "We are Indian , We are Indian Christians , and this our country and we belong to this country and we served this country and we will continue to serve this country, even more, when we are attacked"

Peace Bro!

Ok, since you are not able to post any report that the Christians is blaming Hindus. U post videos where Christians are shown holding placards, candle vigils, matches and 2 priest talking abt justice and quick action and CBI probe , - none of them blamed hindu - Where is this Crystal clear that Christians blaming Hindus?

Then u post other videos with everyone favourite anchor : Arnab - who brought in Politicians - who turn a serious crime to a political finger pointing and blame game . Is this what we christians told them to do or say that?

Now the highlighted Section : This Tell me that all the videos you are posting , NOT ONE u have seen, ONLY U READ the HEADLINE with the MUTE BUTTON ON!.

Now the video U have posted

If you see the News ticker at the bottom of the screen , starting from 00:16 , u can read :

Is He suddenly a christian or we christians told him to say that? NO... He is another Politicians WHO is BLAMING OTHER PARTIES , Standard games they play

From your post , one can easily say that it is "You Have your EYES CLOSED WITH THE MUTE BUTTON ON" and only u can turn a Serious Rape into a Religious Blame Game

I will leave with the a Quote from priest in the last Video u Posted ! (Please see it with the MUTE BUTTON OFF) A Message for our PM Modi he says - "We are Indian , We are Indian Christians , and this our country and we belong to this country and we served this country and we will continue to serve this country, even more, when we are attacked"

Peace Bro!

Did I now?
Where did I do it? My contention was everything done in India turned into Hindu bashing and contrasting that to how other religions when they do atrocities get a free pass from sickulars and Media.

I have given my examples and you have chosen to ignore them blatantly,

Even in this thread, I have never blamed the Christians as having done something. My whole posts are about the doubious standards of our society (media & sickulars) in how they treat communal conflicts when done by Hindus vis a vis when done by other religions....

Few misguided people doing bad in society do not reflect on their ethnicity, be it Hindu, Muslim, Christian or any other. This is the belief I have fast held.
BUT
The media discourse when a Hindu is caught doing something like in case of una or Dadri is vastly differently when this nun is caught.
proof of the pudding lies in una and Dadri getting debates for weeks and discussion in parliament where as this news has become a footnote in some local news paper...

I completely empathize with your view of not generalizing.
What I wish is the same courtesy being granted to Hindus as well..

Did I now?
Where did I do it? My contention was everything done in India turned into Hindu bashing and contrasting that to how other religions when they do atrocities get a free pass from sickulars and Media.

I have given my examples and you have chosen to ignore them blatantly,

Even in this thread, I have never blamed the Christians as having done something. My whole posts are about the doubious standards of our society (media & sickulars) in how they treat communal conflicts when done by Hindus vis a vis when done by other religions....

Few misguided people doing bad in society do not reflect on their ethnicity, be it Hindu, Muslim, Christian or any other. This is the belief I have fast held.
BUT
The media discourse when a Hindu is caught doing something like in case of una or Dadri is vastly differently when this nun is caught.
proof of the pudding lies in una and Dadri getting debates for weeks and discussion in parliament where as this news has become a footnote in some local news paper...

I completely empathize with your view of not generalizing.
What I wish is the same courtesy being granted to Hindus as well..
Pal, All i can say is Not to put everything into a religious Angle or blame game !... We are ALL FIRST AND ABOVE everything else INDIANS

Pal, All i can say is Not to put everything into a religious Angle or blame game !... We are ALL FIRST AND ABOVE everything else INDIANS

Completely agree with your post.
Check my post now. I have not given any religous angle.

In fact most of my posts here does exactly the opposite. One of my aims on any public forum to expose the hypocrisy of "seculars" and media which gives a religious angle when a Hindu attacks someone only to stay silent when it is other religion people doing crimes.

My point is, everyone should treat a crime as a crime and not give it a religious angle.
Now please check Una and Dadri and how it reflected on Hindus. Do you think if the media and political discourse was appropriate on this matter?

They were law and order scenarios and then made into a anti-hindu discourse for political gains. My only aim to expose that.

Back
Top Bottom