What's new

Vasai orphanage 'forces' Muslim siblings to eat pork

One interesting thing can be observed in OP...... The sister did not reply or respond to the police, instead they filed an Anticipatory Bail!!!!!

I have already turned 2 liberals into Sanghis, its your turn next :cool:

Name the 2......

Name the 2......

None in pdf, too busy doing Ghar Wapsi in my own family from AAPtards, though @Levina is 3/4th Sanghi thanks to me and a few others. (though she has managed to pull me towards the other side on some issues) Usually those who can see the validity of our arguments and ideology from a rational perspective automatically become Sanghi. While others hold neutrality to a rather ridicules extent to the point they have to see everything from a black and white perspective...

Last edited:
No, I have denied myself those diets; it is better to leave it to bhakts, who can't distinguish between urine and faeces and food.
hmm ...Denial is the first trait of a accused ...yeah the Gandi Bhakts and their awefull diet...

None in pdf, too busy doing Ghar Wapsi in my own family from AAPtards,

That will take lot of your time for sure.......
though @Levina is 3/4th Sanghi thanks to me and a few others. ( though she has managed to pull me towards the other side on some issues) Usually those who can see the validity of our arguments and ideology from a rational perspective automatically become Sanghi

All the best for the rest of the 1/4th........

While others hold neutrality to a rather ridicules extent to the point they have to see everything from a black and white perspective...

That is the safest or best way to see any issue or any point with out any compulsion

All the best for the rest of the 1/4th........

Not sure who needs the 1/4th. She knows more about Hinduism than i do...

That is the safest or best way to see any issue or any point with out any compulsion

Sometimes, once side is right and other is wrong. There are no neutral views for everything...

Eagerly waiting on Indian Sickulars and "liberals" to take out intolerance possession...

Oh wait...it's a Christian feeding muslim pork, right? All these intolerance brigade will brush it under the carpet.

Sometimes, once side is right and other is wrong. There are no neutral views for everything..

Neutral view gives you an opportunity to see which side is wrong or which side is right.........As far as i am concerned the neutrality ends at the end of the analysis or observation......

Neutral view gives you an opportunity to see which side is wrong or which side is right.........As far as i am concerned the neutrality ends at the end of the analysis or observation......

There is no neutral left in India brother. Everyone has picked a side on every issue. They may just behave neutral. Till you scratch the surface.

Or the entire analysis and observation is done to justify a neutral view..

You are retarded

Statistics prove me right.
Pork eating nations have a higher life expectancy than non pork eating nations.

The dangers of pork is known, but cooking it properly removes the reason not to eat it.

Very few things are more delicious than a ham sandwich when the Yuletide Ham is coming out of the oven.

True .. Still does NOT give anyone the right to Force to make Others Eat what THEY Think IS RIGHT OR WRONG!

Tell that to mothers with troublesome kids...

Statistics prove me right.
Pork eating nations have a higher life expectancy than non pork eating nations.

The dangers of pork is known, but cooking it properly removes the reason not to eat it.

Very few things are more delicious than a ham sandwich when the Yuletide Ham is coming out of the oven.

Tell that to mothers with troublesome kids...
Agree :enjoy:

Eagerly waiting on Indian Sickulars and "liberals" to take out intolerance possession...

Oh wait...it's a Christian feeding muslim pork, right? All these intolerance brigade will brush it under the carpet.
Yes yes We are Evil Christians ! we should all leave India!

Back
Top Bottom