What's new

Vasai orphanage 'forces' Muslim siblings to eat pork

I agree with a lot what you say brother.

But honestly, hear me as a fellow Indian and not as a Musalman.

The imposition of a ban on beef on every Indian is wrong. It is not secular. And we see it as the beginning of a concerted effort to push Hindu sensibilities on to all of us by force. Legal as it may be.

We have walked together for 70 years brother. This has never been a major mudda, and both communities have been reasonably careful not to offend one another.

This move tells us that the onus of respect has been taken away from us by force. To be replaced by force. Not even getting into the economics of this poorly thought out campaign and the havoc it is causing to Hindu and non Hindu alike.

I strongly protest the imposition of a ban on beef on all Indians.

I completely tow your line of above post, but some sensitivities of each other must be respected out of true brotherhood.... N the this brotherhood will be forged further if we don't lock our horns on such sensitive issues...
Few of Hindu's rightful demand shall be heard in right perspective & Muslim shall concede to those instead fervently denying, in same way Hindus also respect & concede to Muslims rightful demands....
Else this gorge between you n me will be widening & deepening leading to dangerous consequences to society & country ....
N to both side, pls don't make such issue as a religious prestige....

Ban on cow slaughter has been around for a long time and i want that to be in effect. There are certain religious sentiments that should be respect by both religions. IF you want to eat Bull meat, me and many Hindus are ok with it. Cows are held to be of high value, India is the only country for Hindus and we will have to make certain sacrifices. You will never find Hindus in this forum asking to eat pork...

No bull meat either. Nothing of the cow and its progeny. They can eat buffaloes.

Cristian attacking Muslims. Not problem of dharmic people. Infra abrahamic fight.

No bull meat either. Nothing of the cow and its progeny. They can eat buffaloes.

To be honest 99% of Hindus don't eat buffalo either.
Even among Dalit Hindus, the affluent ones don't eat beef or bull or buffalo. It's the poorer section with little means that tend to go for it.
And that's what makes the thrashing of dalits in Una so distasteful. They were scavenging.

Brother beef is the primary source of animal protein for millions in our country.

It is a staple diet, and has been for centuries.

It is equivalent the government banning rice or wheat or daal.

We are not even getting bullock meat, as even those have been considered off limits. We are getting buffalo meat and there is a huge difference in quality consistency and taste between carabeef and proper beef.

It is not a staple food for Indians. It is neither equivalent of wheat or daal. Per capita consumption of meat is less than 3 kg in India. Of that 70% is chicken and 20% mutton. Of the rest 10% is beef of which 80% is buffalo meat.

6a01310f54565d970c01b8d14da823970c-580wi.png

To be honest 99% of Hindus don't eat buffalo either.
Even among Dalit Hindus, the affluent ones don't eat beef or bull or buffalo. It's the poorer section with little means that tend to go for it.
And that's what makes the thrashing of dalits in Una so distasteful. They were scavenging.

Not even the poor eat buffalo. It is just some tribals or extreme destitutes who do.

Back
Top Bottom