What's new

Vasai orphanage 'forces' Muslim siblings to eat pork

@ranjeet @Nair saab @TejasMk3

Notice how topic of Sisters abuse in orphanages have been turned into a Hindu bashing thread ?
Splended job @nair. You succeeded...

Try not to be more of an arsehole than usual. It was your lackey the other Nair, Nair Saab, who took the thread away. You need to get him treated periodically - about twice a day should be fine - to drain off the excessive bile.

There are plenty of other sources of protein, we hold cows at very high esteem it is both religious and how India has lived through out its history for thousands of years. At some point i will give a detailed explanation why we hold cows at very high value. Indian cows and its milk is of much much higher quality than any other cows and it has everything to do with how we have treated the cows in the last couple of thousand years..

Brother I have never disrespected any faith. But when you say there are other sources of animal protein, you do speak as a rich Indian.

You know the price of fish and mutton compared to beef brother? And the quantity available per animal, effort, associated cost of rearing?

Brother I have never disrespected any faith. But when you say there are other sources of animal protein, you do speak as a rich Indian.
You know the price of fish and mutton compared to beef brother? And the quantity available per animal, effort, associated cost of rearing?

AM not rich, Beef is extremely expensive to make for the environment and resources and uses huge amounts of water. Almost 1/4th of the amazon rain forest has been destroyed in making a Beef farm. If the Beef/Any Animal farming was stopped and all the agricultural and water was used in actual growth of Agricultural crops. Cost of food would come down considerably...

Last edited:
I call you an Idiot ... who think the opinion would change if the victims and culprits are different ...

We have to try to change it, the alternative scenario is very dangerous and will head that way.

Back
Top Bottom