What's new

Vasai orphanage 'forces' Muslim siblings to eat pork

I am busy with work cant waste time on more then one Fiberals... and you are not my brother, neither your my cousin nor ,my friend But your the enemy of my community ...

Lol..... You know what??? I literally laughed reading your post..... You take PDF tooo seriously mate....

These juvenile delinquents can't do without their daily dose of attention. Tiresome bores. Left to themselves and their desiccated little thoughts, they would wither away and die.

That must be a very witty remark in Malayalam. Let us be optimistic.
I will be optimistic till your death :D ...

Out dated religious practices like ? Lets not leave things vague

I do not want to discuss it further, I do not like to discuss religion beyond a point, that post was not specific to Hindu's but in general.....

You actually believe the bull shit inference in your statement ?

What is your point here?

Lol..... You know what??? I literally laughed reading your post..... You take PDF tooo seriously mate....
No its your buddy joe shearer who lives in this lala land ... I dont langh on your posts... I laugh at your thoughts and ideals...

What is your point here?

I already answered your question, truth is. You are desperate to believe Hindus are as intolerant as the minorities. It has become impossible for you to believe otherwise. Rational thought has gone out of the window.

truth is. You are desperate to believe Hindus are as intolerant as the minorities.
Yeah when things are seen thru your lens..... It is not Hindu's which are intolerant, it is the moronic "Vanara Sena's" which are intolerant..... Instead of condemning them and being part of the large Hindu society which are very tolerant, you are justifying those vanaras...

It has become impossible for you to believe otherwise

I am ok if that is what you believe...

Rational thought has gone out of the window.
Ok....

I agree with a lot what you say brother.
The imposition of a ban on beef on every Indian is wrong. It is not secular. And we see it as the beginning of a concerted effort to push Hindu sensibilities on to all of us by force. Legal as it may be.

Issue is not beef, issue is cow slaughter. Cow slaughter is banned. Bull meat is still available and people have been allowed to eat it for centuries. But we do have a problem with killing cows. No Gau Rakshak have a problem with skinning of already dead , cows and making leather.

We have walked together for 70 years brother. This has never been a major mudda, and both communities have been reasonably careful not to offend one another.

I myself have been to mosques many times in kerala,as school used to close at 4:00pm . I sometimes would go for Friday prayers to escape the last two periods...

This move tells us that the onus of respect has been taken away from us by force. To be replaced by force. Not even getting into the economics of this poorly thought out campaign and the havoc it is causing to Hindu and non Hindu alike.
I strongly protest the imposition of a ban on beef on all Indians.

Ban on cow slaughter has been around for a long time and i want that to be in effect. There are certain religious sentiments that should be respect by both religions. IF you want to eat Bull meat, me and many Hindus are ok with it. Cows are held to be of high value, India is the only country for Hindus and we will have to make certain sacrifices. You will never find Hindus in this forum asking to eat pork...

Lol....... Spade for whom???? You have no idea how the RW's behave (because you are one of them), They are the one's who believe they are above criticsm...... A small post criticizing them and see the fun.... by the way i was surprised by my cousin @Nair saab did not attack me this time.... he seems to be busy with @Joe Shearer

Are you taking PDF seriously? My point was more about what happens in India or is this incident is too insignificant in fight against the Right wing?

A Lion doesnt loose sleep on the opinion of Hyenas...

A lion - with a crooked neck and no feathers on the neck? - perched on a tree? Just flap your wings to remind yourself that you are a carrion-eater.

Your English never amounted to much, did it? :D

It's not PDF; he takes himself too seriously.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom