What's new

Vandalism by Hindu Sena at Asaduddin Owaisi's house in Delhi

He like all radicals in our country belongs to an organization which the IB hasn't regarded as relevant enough to pose any threat to India

I have noticed his post for some time, he is one of the worst kind of radicals i have seen here.......

I have noticed his post for some time, he is one of the worst kind of radicals i have seen here.......

Yeah, like all radicals he belongs to a clandestine organization in India which the public knows little about

Your bum. Stay behind and whine all you want to on this forum. The majority Indian Muslims whom I know of are patriotic Indians and hate your sort more than the RSS or any right wing Hindu movement does. The fact that your sort is a minute minority in India will always weigh in favor of the majority of the Muslims. That your sort exists cannot be denied. Neither can it be denied that you remain a miniscule and unimportant part of the whole
Like you know majority of Indian Muslims? They have realized what patriotism has got them no where. You will see soon that MIM will capture majority of Muslim votes.

@mujhaidind Are you a member of ISS/NDF/SDPI/SIMI?????
Mallu, question you need to be asking are 35 crore Indian Muslims members of ISS/NDF/SDPI/SIMI?

I have always said that how this modi govt will prove to be disastrous for india.

The only hope left for india is either to dissolved this govt and or change the PM by putting him under life imprisonment.

Fascist forces like you have to be defeated. We need a new secular party.

Now you are making a total moron of yourself. If you get to know anything about me , I have always advanced secularism in India and have served on many committees of the Congress Party in my university days which were responsible for advancing the secular ideals of India.

I have always said that how this modi govt will prove to be disastrous for india.

The only hope left for india is either to dissolved this govt and or change the PM by putting him under life imprisonment.

Thank you for your invaluable input. Now go do some research and development for this forum. Start off by trying to figure out which sticks better on a Pakistani politician..eggs or tomatoes :D

Last edited:
Mallu, question you need to be asking are 35 crore Indian Muslims members of ISS/NDF/SDPI/SIMI?

So you consider yourself as the representative of 35 crore muslims in India???? Wow.......Well now i would like to introduce one guy from that 35 crore list, let us see if he agrees you on this..... By the way he is a mallu tooo...... @acetophenol

Is it that hard to get that @mujhaidind is a hindutvadi troll trying to create hatred for Indian muslims ? .Tons of these on twitter.

Yeah all these radicals belong to a clandestine organization in India. The IB does not regard their membership as being of any serious threat. It is known as ..............

R.E.T.A.R.D

You are hardly a well wisher of India, nobody cares two hoots about what you think of those we elect.

Err...never confuse India for Pakistan. You can't do whatever you want just because you don't like the duly elected government.

Like you know majority of Indian Muslims? They have realized what patriotism has got them no where. You will see soon that MIM will capture majority of Muslim votes.

Who told you that your population is 35 carore in India ?? Anyway you pick up the gun , you die by the gun, as simple as that. If we can weather maoists , who have much larger population than your's than you are nothing , even your religion weights heavily against you. With in fortnight just like what recently happened in Myanmar , either you will killed like dogs or forced to flee somewhere.

We owe nothing to you , Muslims of British India were already given separate land. India belongs to non-muslims.And the word "SECULAR" was added in 70's only. We didn't begun with "SECULAR" in 1947.

Last edited:
That scumbag is lucky not to have been there. His brother is lucky to have got a second life, but still persists with spewing venom. They are only being elected because of the hate speeches, there's hardly any development these guys have done in their constituencies. All the razakars should have been exterminated, govt of India unnecessarily allowed them to form a political wing called AIMIM.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom