What's new

Use Afghan Refugees To Join Neighboring Afghan States With Pakistan:---

Hi,

Off course---and a few other joining bordering states and we keep the Taliban under control on our side---. The uzbeks and tajiks and farsi speakers can control their side and have a peaceful nation.
Attaboy :enjoy:

Give me your address I will send you my blood sample yar ................. Abbasid Caliphate or Kingdom or whatever ruling Iraq etc centuries ago were they of Indic blood line? Abbasi ...................

Oops, looks like my ancestor killed your ancestor after destroying Bagdad, rolling him in a carpet and trampling him with horses.

Oops, looks like my ancestor trampled your ancestor after rolling him in a carpet and trampling him with horses.

Every group has its share of competent brave people and incompetent people, lucky for your ancestors they came at a time when we were facing our share of incompetent dumb asses. Nonetheless that carpet and that moment belongs to you to take pride in it.

Every group has its share of competent brave people and incompetent people, lucky for your ancestors they came at a time when we were facing our share of incompetent dumb asses. Nonetheless that carpet and that moment belongs to you to take pride in it.
Couldn't agree more.
And Bringing the whole Islamic world into a golden age is your moment.

Last edited:
well one of the best possible solution is to divide afghanistan among its neighbouring countries.... dari dominant areas shud be given to tajikistan, herat joins iran, uzbek areas shud be given to uzbekistan, and rest shud merge with Pakistan simple is that or else united AFPAK will be better with big market

Hi,

The refugees living in Pakistan have a very difficult time trying to settle back in AFG----. It is in their best interest to look for their better future for their children. They are clueless to what they are going to do in AFG---

Hi,

We were already the 52nd state---then you busted in and dethroned our perch and took our place---51st state is already there---Puerto Rico----.

Pakistan was lock stock and barrel ready for the U S to take over for 67 years----but the American Fckd up royally as only the americans can---.
We have a policy of rejecting oppressed muslims around the world. Afghanistan refugees are a classic example. It proves we maintain a very hostile outlook to refugees and migrants. Its not beneficial for us because by helpiong the oppressed Allah will surely reward us with more.

Also I don't think half of Afghanistan should be part of Pakistan-I believe the enitre country should be merged with Pakistan. Its a perfect solution to the hatred, durand line and porous border-all problems disappear in moments.

We have a policy of rejecting oppressed muslims around the world. Afghanistan refugees are a classic example. It proves we maintain a very hostile outlook to refugees and migrants. Its not beneficial for us because by helpiong the oppressed Allah will surely reward us with more.

Also I don't think half of Afghanistan should be part of Pakistan-I believe the enitre country should be merged with Pakistan. Its a perfect solution to the hatred, durand line and porous border-all problems disappear in moments.

Hi,

I would stay away from the non Pashtuns----.I want some problems---but not all of them----. Why would I take all of them----why do I want total misery.

With their separate region----they will have power and have their own govt----this should appeal to them as well---otherwise they will be losers.

Hi,

I would stay away from the non Pashtuns----.I want some problems---but not all of them----. Why would I take all of them----why do I want total misery.

With their separate region----they will have power and have their own govt----this should appeal to them as well---otherwise they will be losers.

All of them will keep fighting. That won't be any different from what we are dealing with right now or have been dealing with for decades now.

Hi,

Well if you think taking pashtuns will even slightly be an easier option than integrating all of Afghanistan then you are in for a rude surprise. Pashtuns on the Afghan side have a very deep hatred for us and want to merge pashtuns of Pakistan with Afghanistan. If you look particularly at some pashtun forums you will know how they feel about us. I still want a merger though as it will remove a load of our problems.

1st of most they want security & stability ... thes best way of them having it by merging with Pakistan ... do they have any other option ??? a big NOOOO.... there has been a myth that nobody conquered Afghans... but in reality Greeks, Persians,Arabs and Turks were successful in conquering them . but they also flourished under them ... under Durrani empire they got chance to rule themselves and they did it successfully under 1st King and then after that is more of a long civil war and british and russian rivalry named as great game and in modern history no stability at all .... 2 options either Afghanistan should be divided among neighboring countries or Afghanistan as a whole should unite with Pakistan for safety and security ....and stability ...

@MastanKhan Sir you'll se the Wrath of Afghan Talibans then. Afghans in Pakistan doesn't seems to like Pakistan and won't be liking this Idea.. this will only create more security problem to the State of Pakistan. Pakistan's oriority should be,how to take well care of What it has now, adding more troubled lands is only going to raise Risks to the country's security and Economy

@MastanKhan Sir you'll se the Wrath of Afghan Talibans then. Afghans in Pakistan doesn't seems to like Pakistan and won't be liking this Idea.. this will only create more security problem to the State of Pakistan. Pakistan's oriority should be,how to take well care of What it has now, adding more troubled lands is only going to raise Risks to the country's security and Economy

Hi,

With more risks come bigger rewards----. The outsider afghans may hate Pakistan---but those living in pakistan---they hate to leave----.

The security of problems for a state are always there---you just have to learn to deal with them----. The Pakistani afghans are no threat to the nation---.

Hi,

In my personal experience, Tajiks and Pashtuns are much more friendly. Uzbeks and Hazaras are the trouble lot.

Last edited:
Afghan Pakistanis are as much Pakistanis as any Pakistani is ... ofcourse they still keep in touch with people back home it is more like a American Pakistani or Indian Pakistani having contacts with their Family members or visit their respective countries to learn about their historical roots.. 2ndly afghan Pakistanis are contributing in our few specific industries as well namely carpet, currency exchange, etc no doubt every basket has few bad apples but we can take them out depending on system of check and balance... drug & gun culture brought by afghans can be reversed easily if there is a will in our political leadership

its the northern alliance is the main problem....

Back
Top Bottom