What's new

Use Afghan Refugees To Join Neighboring Afghan States With Pakistan:---

Well let the smart people do these legislation. There are lot background knowledge of history and politics needs to create such federations. Copy/ Paste westren system will not work here.

Did you even read the thread or it's replies. We are talking about merging Afghan land into Pakistan. Stop worrying about your Karachi. People of current Pakistan voted and opted for new state, minority from India came to majority muslim Pakistan. They didn't brought any land with them. So just like they were given space in Pakistan so will any other migrant in future Worst come to worst, if new Pakistanis did decided to come to Karachi and disturb your comfort, we will get your out of Karachi and let you live in Cholistan.

No need to get personal, the issue I discussed was the comparison of migrants from india and afghanistan. I am not from karachi, just a concerned pakistani worried about what the civilized blokes from the west of indus bring to us in the future.

good day.

Well let the smart people do these legislation. There are lot background knowledge of history and politics needs to create such federations. Copy/ Paste westren system will not work here.
ofcourse no copy and paste but just a good system which benefits all in the federation not like now ...

Well, no doubt there will be lot of internal fixing required. Pakistan have to hang dozen of people daily for quite sometime, lot of chtirol and effective judicial system . It's a step by step process, and can be done concurrently with the foreign affairs. Read about how Babur build Mughal empire out of nothing or how Timur (Tamerlane) lead the legacy of Genghis Khan , if not the Rise of Germany (1939-1941).

I respect your optimism man, but I am afraid you are bordering on naivety. You are talking about Babur who lived around 500 years ago and Nazi Germany!! The age of conquest and empires is over, I am afraid. And look how well the Nazi Germany ended up. I'd love to see an example from this day and age where a country with $20 Billion in reserves; with a hostile neighbor and half of its military engaged in an active war on its own soil, managed to annex another country. Seriously, do you expect India, Iran, Russia, China and most importantly the Afghans themselves to just roll over to let us achieve this fantastic geopolitical orgasm?

And the opinions of sheep do matter if they are the source of your bread and butter. We really need to get out of these delusions and focus solely on economy, health, education and better governance if we are to achieve something for our next generation.

Back
Top Bottom