What's new

Use Afghan Refugees To Join Neighboring Afghan States With Pakistan:---

Brilliant idea...arm the civilians start a civil war in your immediate neighborhood.

civilians are an organised bunch and follow rules and commands...not, what would I do when I get an ak and get a license to kill anyone in a conflict ridden place where killing your opponents is considered honor and if I am stupid enough to start killing my countrymen?...start using my gun on my opponents...whoever they may be.

Law and order can go eff itself. Looks like people haven't learnt their lessons. Madrassah dropouts, brainwashed Islamists with guns and IEDs are a dangerous combination. .now arm their mothers with ak's too.

All for a piece of land that the international community will step into..create a lot of bloodshed...install a provincial government and hand over the real estate back to Afghanistan.

And..of course all these weapons will have kill switches and sensors so that it will not find its way back into pakistan and will not start killing pakistanis again.

Pakistan took help from Uncle Sam and shafted him alongside , the Afghans are doing the same to Pakistan.

Comparing a state to a group of un-organized group of mostly illiterate refugees living in shacks and slums. :rofl: Oh, Indians never get old.

What are the ' incentives' Pak is giving to afghans ?

What would be the backlash if these ' incentives ' are withdrawn ?

Sir I think it’s their third generation that is growing up in Pakistan now, longer lives without any injuries and harm, shelter, safety, education, medical, business, homes, name anything that they lost in Afghanistan and they did not enjoy it in Pakistan, so much so they are working as a normal Pakistani would work to earn bread and butter for his family. What else Pakistan could afford them?

If someday leadership of Pakistan decides they all need to go back to their country there won't be any backlash they will have to go, police is an incompetent force as long as it is asked to behave and act in a civilised manner but when you order them to mistreat people they become an effective force to carry out those orders. If you think they (refugees) can disturb the peace and law and order, it won't happen. Some minor protests that too if media shows otherwise nothing on a scale that should worry us. (This is my opinion and observation based on my personal experience with them)

Mastan Khan should be awarded with "Retired" status. Most of his threads does not make any sense.

Hi,

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:---I don't blame you my man. You so young so visciously innocent---have no clue what the world is----only know what Abbajee or Baray Abbajee told you----so I can understand why the thread goes by you like Zinnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

But don't worry---it happens to me too---when I read my old post by mistake---but in a different manner:pakistan:

Pakistan must stop interfering in Afghanistan and open borders to free trade with Afghanistan. Afghan refugees must be offered Pakistani citizenship and those who would like to keep their Afghan citizenship should return to Afghanistan. There are 35 million Pakhtuns in Pakistan and only 10 million in Afghanistan and the Dari speaking Afghans don't want more Pakhtuns in Afghanistan. While the Pakhtun areas are the Muslim heartland of Pakistan.

Last edited:
Pakistan must stop interfering in Afghanistan and open borders to free trade with Afghanistan. Afghan refugees must be offered Pakistani citizenship and those who would like to keep their Afghan citizenship should return to Afghanistan. There are 35 million Pakhtuns in Pakistan and only 10 million in Afghanistan and the Dari speaking Afghans don't want more Pakhtuns in Afghanistan. While the Pakhtun areas are the Muslim heartland of Pakistan.
Aur koi farmaish?

Thats not the point.

My question was , today if American ask you to move back to Pakistan with your family and participate in dangerous and probably lethal movement to make Pakistan a part/colony of America. Would you?

If not, why do you think Afghan migrants would do it?

P.S Puerto Rico is not yet a part of American union.

Hi,

You have to keep the sarcastic part out of it----. It purely depends on the situation. The afghans are refugees in duress----for majority of them----for all practical purposes---their home is Pakistan---boys---girls---women---children---young men----what do the know of Afghanistan---nothing---nada----zilch.

It is only the stories that they have heard about afg that it is their homeland----. Otherwise they are practically Pakistanis in mind----.

This question has never been asked of them----but if it is----it is a big possibility that many of them will chose to either stay in Pakistan or to join Pakistan----.

In Pakistan---they have seen hope and opportunity---. So---for them it may not be as big of an issue.

Now as for your question----Pakistanis are not a refugee nation in the U S----. Pakistan does not have issues like afg---if my kids were out of college---I would rather live in Pakistan at this time than in the U S---.

We did try real hard for the U S to adopt us----but they did not----. But how is your " adoption " going so far----.

Hi,

Alongwith citizenship to the afghans---why don't we ask them to bring some of their land as well---so the deal is well cemented and secured----.

So---nw they become an equal partner in the nation-----.

Basically----I feel terrible for young afghans---even though at times I have had reservation about them---. I feel terrible for women and children----they have so much freedom in Pakistan as compared to afg---.

I think there should be a strong proposal made to the afghans to opt for Pakistan-----.

Hi,

Alongwith citizenship to the afghans---why don't we ask them to bring some of their land as well---so the deal is well cemented and secured----.

So---nw they become an equal partner in the nation-----.

Basically----I feel terrible for young afghans---even though at times I have had reservation about them---. I feel terrible for women and children----they have so much freedom in Pakistan as compared to afg---.

I think there should be a strong proposal made to the afghans to opt for Pakistan-----.
Yep we,ll give nationality to the legal refugees in return Afghanistan gives us the wakhan corridor a fair deal dont you think? :devil:

Pakistan must stop interfering in Afghanistan and open borders to free trade with Afghanistan..
Pakistan would not bother to interfere in Afghanistan if they dont keep any enmity towards Pakistan since its creation in 1947 by becoming the only country who voted against admission of Pakistan to UN. Pakistan would not interfere if Afghanistan don't try to destabilize the frontier region of Pakistan soon after independence along with rivals of Pakistan. Pakistan dont bother to interfere if Afghanistan recognise the durand line as international border and stop getting this wet dream of loy Afghanistan/Pashtunistan whatever you call it so it was this anti-Pakistan and Pro Indian approach of Afghanistan which forced Pakistan to interfere in Afghanistan

Yep we,ll give nationality to the legal refugees in return Afghanistan gives us the wakhan corridor a fair deal dont you think? :devil:

Hi,

Off course---and a few other joining bordering states and we keep the Taliban under control on our side---. The uzbeks and tajiks and farsi speakers can control their side and have a peaceful nation.

Back
Top Bottom