What's new

Use Afghan Refugees To Join Neighboring Afghan States With Pakistan:---

I asked this question.

Read posts above

If you are referring to post # 14, then do remember please Pushtoons were controlling majority of Afghanistan and Kabul pre 9/11, all these other ethnicity can migrate to country of their people but territory will remain with Pushtoons. And Pushtoons have been at good terms with Pakistan. So where I don't think this theory of using refugees is practicable however after all if any division happens in Afghanistan Pushtoons will always emerge as major stakeholders.

Last edited:
If you are referring to post # 14, then do remember please Pushtoons were controlling majority of Afghanistan and Kabul pre 9/11, all these other ethnicity can migrate to country of their people but territory will remain with Pushtoons. And Pushtoons have been at good terms with Pakistan. So where I don't support this theory of using refugees to be practicable however after all if any division happens in Afghanistan Pushtoons will always emerge as major stakeholders.

You told me you are not of Indic lineage.

Which means you are either Baloch or Pashtun.

May I ask which?

You seem to like the latter's rotis .... but you exhibit the historic cultural/blood disdain of the former.

I am confused.

You told me you are not of Indic lineage.

Which means you are either Baloch or Pashtun.

May I ask which?

You seem to like the latter's rotis .... but you exhibit the historic cultural/blood disdain of the former.

I am confused.

You should remain confused I like it that way :p:

I agree. It has to happen one day. Our influence in Afghanistan is heavy not just in the Pashtun parts. They use Pakistani currency, watch Pakistani Pashtun videos and follow and are led by the center of Pashtun arts and culture which is khyber Pakhtunkhwa. I fully support a merger as it will be the end of the durand line as well though it will push the Pakistani gdp per capita very low. It will also eliminate the problem of Taliban cross border attacks.

Thinking out of the box can b learnt from @mastan Khan

I second ur opinion.

Man, why being coy.

You asked me personal info about my age and kids before you hardly knew me, and I readily shared.

Anyways ....

Abbasid. So that is why it was bit difficult to explain. :mad:

Now I am beyond confused.

I am lost.

Can you educate me please?

Give me your address I will send you my blood sample yar ................. Abbasid Caliphate or Kingdom or whatever ruling Iraq etc centuries ago were they of Indic blood line? Abbasi ...................

Give me your address I will send you my blood sample yar ................. Abbasid Caliphate or Kingdom or whatever ruling Iraq etc centuries ago were they of Indic blood line? Abbasi ...................

Oh my God!

O Khodai!

O maara baap!

Khooni dushman spotted ! :p:

So you knew I was Zoroastrian all these months and were smiling ..... hmmmmm

Bad bad bad idea. Already they are yelling at every sneeze people take it and blame it on Pakistan. We just want all refugees to go back to their country and let us be in peace.

If you are referring to post # 14, then do remember please Pushtoons were controlling majority of Afghanistan and Kabul pre 9/11, all these other ethnicity can migrate to country of their people but territory will remain with Pushtoons. And Pushtoons have been at good terms with Pakistan. So where I don't think this theory of using refugees is practicable however after all if any division happens in Afghanistan Pushtoons will always emerge as major stakeholders.

No , post No 6

Oh my God!

O Khodai!

O maara baap!

Khooni dushman spotted ! :p:

:-) Let me know the venue and fight will be with swords.............. no Guns :p:

No , post No 6

Sir can you please elaborate ................... this is what you had asked.

What are the incentives & what will be the backlash ?

Regarding their backlash I had asked what are they going to do? I don't think they are dumb enough not to have learnt from recent experiences.

I agree. It has to happen one day. Our influence in Afghanistan is heavy not just in the Pashtun parts. They use Pakistani currency, watch Pakistani Pashtun videos and follow and are led by the center of Pashtun arts and culture which is khyber Pakhtunkhwa. I fully support a merger as it will be the end of the durand line as well though it will push the Pakistani gdp per capita very low. It will also eliminate the problem of Taliban cross border attacks.

I dont understand , I thought Pakistan is already fiighting with a lot of problems majorly terrorism. Now by taking land from Afghanistan what are you trying to achieve? You guys will only get more problems with one more rival in your border. You will only add more terrorists. Already your civil government has obsolutely no role in running your country. After this you forget about your civil government :)

I think you guys never learn from your past. see how both India and Pakistan struggling with Kashmir issue. Why do you need more problems? Are you guys mad !

Back
Top Bottom