What's new

Usage of Pakistani rupee banned in Afghanistan

Can’t see what is the big deal? It is natural that only local currency be the legal tender of the country. But that should not cause much of a problem as long as one is able to exchange Pak Rupees at the Currency Dealers.

All Afghanis should be given Pakistani Nationality, and I am serious.

Pakistan made billions of dollars in the name of those Afghans
Nope. We made trillions of dollars & now we have world's biggest reserves of American dollars. Now even America asks us for a loan. Thanks to Afghans.

Excellent Afghanistan needs to raise up and stop Pakistan meddling in their personal relations and affairs

We want to gift back millions of Afghan refugee to Afghanistan. You can include them as an army that should stand up

Actually you are talking about second step. :)
Nope. That was a first step. To be fair, nobody in Pakistan would really want drug affected terrorist country called Afghanistan to get merged inside Pakistan. So no thanks.

Where is basterds achakzai I want to slap that basterds traitor who was calling Afghanis have Khyber as their home

I appreciate the move by Afghan govt but if they are that strong economy please take your refuges back

Before send their agents like achakzai asfander year they are mqm of Khyber pakhtunkhua

I think Establishment should look into it and Achakzai and Asfandar should be skinned alive. I am really happy is dying in KPK, long live PTI. We should put pressure on Federal government to take action against achakzai (The bald Traitor) and make a living example out of him.

Afghanistan thinks more of harming Pakistan than using its energies to do some good for its own betterment. If this decision is made, hidden motive must be to somehow- in their thinking- send a message to Pakistan. This is not gonna affect Pakistan off course but would have strong impact on the people living in the border areas and doing daily trade with Pakistan or working on daily wages in Pakistan.....

----------------------------------

I with purpose didnt write this in English..... My purpose was that only those who understand my text should read it, it isnt for those who cant understand it.
Regardless, this forum encourages all conversations and texts be in english. We have a multinational membership, so english is encouraged.

They are causing trouble & supplying terrorists man power in Pakistan to cause chaos & here they are acting like a true B**CH & crying. Afghanistan is a bullshit country, with full of jabronis.

Afghan General Bans Pakistani Rupee in Southern Province

A senior Afghan police official regarded as one of the country's most powerful men has banned the use of the Pakistani currency in the key southern province of Kandahar. Kandahar police chief, Gen. Abdul Raziq, said on Sunday that using the Pakistani rupee is now a crime. But he says he hasn't yet decided on the punishment. The rupee has been widely used in Afghanistan's eastern and southern provinces bordering Pakistan. Raziq's ban came into effect last week. Traders say it has had an impact, with the afghani strengthening in recent days. Raziq says he is retaliating against Pakistan's protection of the Taliban, a charge that Pakistani authorities have denied. Taliban leaders moved across the border when the U.S. invaded in 2001 and are believed to live under Pakistan's protection.

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/08/07/world/asia/ap-as-afghanistan-pakistan-economy.html?_r=0

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom