What's new

USAF final formation out of Afghanistan 6 x C17 + 6 x KC0135 tankers

Didn't your kind say the same thing after Vietnam? What happened after that?

Just like after the Vietnam war came the Gulf war after 15 years of rebuilding, everyone anticipates a rebuilding phase to confront China. Definitely not the end of Pax Americana, especially considering the demographic crisis in China.

Just like after the Vietnam war came the Gulf war after 15 years of rebuilding, everyone anticipates a rebuilding phase to confront China. Definitely not the end of Pax Americana, especially considering the demographic crisis in China.

Just another day in international geopolitics, that is all. China will try its best, as will USA. Like always. However long it takes.

You fellows are underestimating the US cunning-ness. I have a hunch that the game has just started. Something is VERY WRONG with this US withdrawal.

Last edited:
Didn't your kind say the same thing after Vietnam? What happened after that?

My kind? If you were referring to Muslims, then the answer is no, since in Islam the only authority is the Noble Qur'an (the Word of GOD) and whom the Noble Qur'an was sent down to, Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam (the Messenger of GOD).

The Noble Qur'an is what true Muslims study and follow. And it has shed light on the subject we have replied to each other on. A real Muslim does not work in what would be perceived as conventional logic or rationale, since those faculties are limited and manipulated. This subject is very deep and requires time to study and understand.

Hope that answers your question.

That’s right, confirmed in a press conference about an hour ago. End of an era. Joe did it. Now the focus can shift to China.

I think China is an enemy for tomorrow. Today USA will try to strike Iran somehow.

My kind? If you were referring to Muslims, then the answer is no, since in Islam the only authority is the Noble Qur'an (the Word of GOD) and whom the Noble Qur'an was sent down to, Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam (the Messenger of GOD).

The Noble Qur'an is what true Muslims study and follow. And it has shed light on the subject we have replied to each other on. A real Muslim does not work in what would be perceived as conventional logic or rationale, since those faculties are limited and manipulated. This subject is very deep and requires time to study and understand.

Hope that answers your question.

I was not referring to Muslims since AlHamdoLillah I am one too, only to morons.

Now,, what happened to all the predictions of USA's death after Vietnam? I can assure your kind that it will be the same story again.

I was not referring to Muslims since AlHamdoLillah I am one too, only to morons.

Now,, what happened to all the predictions of USA's death after Vietnam? I can assure your kind that it will be the same story again.

So you are categorizing me as a moron. Is that correct?

Care to specify how you reached the conclusion to lump me in with those morons who predicted the USA will end after Vietnam? Also, you wanna be more clear about these morons who made this prediction. Since this is the first time in my life I am ever hearing of such absurd prediction.

It seems clear that you do not know me. Because if you did, you would not have made such a statement. So I extend you an invitation, to introduce yourself and tell me where you stand on the subject as a Muslim. We can take it from there.

So you are categorizing me as a moron. Is that correct?

Care to specify how you reached the conclusion to lump me in with those morons who predicted the USA will end after Vietnam? Also, you wanna be more clear about these morons who made this prediction. Since this is the first time in my life I am ever hearing of such absurd prediction.

It seems clear that you do not know me. Because if you did, you would not have made such a statement. So I extend you an invitation, to introduce yourself and tell me where you stand on the subject as a Muslim. We can take it from there.

Staying on topic, please explain how the US departure is a death knell of its superpower status other than pipedreams.

Staying on topic, please explain how the US departure is a death knell of its superpower status other than pipedreams.

Started off with personal attacks, had no clarity of who or what made the absurd predictions of USA's demise after Vietnam War. And now you want to stay on topic?

Make up your mind, bud!!!

Also, either you specify which of "my kind" made such a prediction, before which you need to identify "my kind."

After that, I will respond to your question, not before. And then we can stay on topic, all day long. Understood?

Started off with personal attacks, had no clarity of who or what made the absurd predictions of USA's demise after Vietnam War. And now you want to stay on topic?

Make up your mind, bud!!!

Also, either you specify which of "my kind" made such a prediction, before which you need to identify "my kind."

After that, I will respond to your question, not before. And then we can stay on topic, all day long. Understood?

So you cannot answer the simple question I asked. Typical wattabootery to avoid the answer. :D

Let me carry the discussion forward without your participation then: Those who predict the death of US superpower status due to its withdrawal from Afghanistan will be sadly mistaken in their hopes. The costs and the fallout will all be managed and the relentless pursuit of US national interests will continue as vigorously as before, whatever it takes. The resources that make such resilience possible continue to go from strength to strength.

(Funny how things changed with Vietnam too, now being a good trading partner with USA and all. :D )

So you cannot answer the simple question I asked. Typical wattabootery to avoid the answer. :D

Let me carry the discussion forward without your participation then: Those who predict the death of US superpower status due to its withdrawal from Afghanistan will be sadly mistaken in their hopes. The costs and the fallout will all be managed and the relentless pursuit of US national interests will continue as vigorously as before, whatever it takes. The resources that make such resilience possible continue to go from strength to strength.

(Funny how things changed with Vietnam too, now being a good trading partner with USA and all. :D )

Buddy I dunno what stuff you're smoking, but it seems like you're having a conversation with yourself.

Learn the basics of a conversation, before you start one.

You can make a personal remark and then start dodging or evading to answer when the one you've made a personal remark toward, confronts you.

You made the assumption to put me as one of those who supposedly claimed that america will collapse when they lost the Vietnam War. When I asked who made that remark and why you are assuming I am one of those idiots. You fail to answer.

So do us all a favor, once you're not stoned and have gotten back to your senses, then we can discuss. Until then, my friend, the more you post replies, the more you look like a buffoon who makes no sense.

Capito?!!

I think China is an enemy for tomorrow. Today USA will try to strike Iran somehow.

War is only a last resort to pursue policy by alternate means. Striking Iran may not be needed for the foreseeable future. China's main competitiveness is primarily economic, and that will take decades and decades to decide who comes out ahead. For now, it is interesting to see that both China and USA remain each others' biggest trading partners.

Next Era Cold War II (US & China).
The Middle East and Pakistan should egg both of these giants to confront each other.

Yeah but this time is the real deal due to demographic change.
Not just yet unless a financial collapse ensues. This would cause the world to go into recession. However the end of Pax Americana is in sight.
A

Last edited:
Not just yet unless a financial collapse ensues. This would cause the world to go into recession. However the enf of Pax Americana is in sight.
A

Might I request you to elaborate on that part in bold, please?

Back
Top Bottom