What's new

USAF drills a Chinese mainland bombing run

The Russo-Chinese alliance will surely come to play amidst the deception that Russia is playing conducting "exercises" with USN.:azn:

Members from the USA should be prepared to give up Washington DC, California, San Francisco... their own house, their wife, their children, themselves..... :cheers:

giving up cities for occupation? thats a nuking.

The Russo-Chinese alliance will surely come to play amidst the deception that Russia is playing conducting "exercises" with USN.:azn:

Members from the USA should be prepared to give up Washington DC, California, San Francisco... their own house, their wife, their children, themselves..... :cheers:

Yeah, thanks a lot for the help.

Hopefully we can increase the ties in the future to make the world better. :coffee:

giving up cities for occupation? thats a nuking.

Listen, fanboy, military professionals do not think like you. They always take into account grander assessments before taking any action like "How much are we going to lose?" and "How much can we gain?" , "how much infrastructure will be destroyed?" etc.

Surely, US cannot be eager on giving up Washington and NY just because of some fanboy's desire to "bomb China". This exercise (if happened) was nothing but a contingency plan. :coffee:

Yeah, thanks a lot for the help.

Hopefully we can increase the ties in the future to make the world better. :coffee:

Russia is a very positive contributor to the world. Besides Russia's obvious great contributions to art and literature, Russia contributed greatly to science:

Pyotr Kapitsa discovered superfluid helium.

Lev Landau created a theory of superconductivity.

Yakov Frenkel discovered the electron hole in semiconductor physics.

Vladimir **** discovered the Hartree-**** method in quantum chemistry, still used today.

Pavel Cherenkov discovered Cherenkov radiation.

Igor Kurchatov built the first nuclear power plant.

Konstantin Novoselov discovered graphene, one of the most studied materials in the world today.

Good luck trying to send conventional missiles or bombers to our East Coast.
Who said we would strike NYC with conventional missiles only? Our nuclear strikes would focus on the nice white neighborhoods and leave the black neighborhoods alone so the post-holocaust USA would be predominantly non-white, then the non-whites would finally take revenge against the whites.

:lol:

Listen, fanboy, military professionals do not think like you. They always take into account grander assessments before taking any action like "How much are we going to lose?" and "How much can we gain?" , "how much infrastructure will be destroyed?" etc.

Surely, US cannot be eager on giving up Washington and NY just because of some fanboy's desire to "bomb China". This exercise (if happened) was nothing but a contingency plan. :coffee:

Yea I was flippant with my comment, but it is difficult to believe Russia is going to invade the United States for China's benefit, even more so to believe they could succeed, Russia's navy is a wreck of its former self.

What exact information do you have to believe that China has subs or planes that can reach New York or Washington D.C. unopposed? Do you believe China has subs in the Atlantic? They'd be idiots to squander valuable resources on a bombing/missile campaign on New York or Washington D.C., those areas would have minimal consequence on a war effort, only stir up the hornets nest.

So when I see you, crowing about Russia going lockstep and invading Washington D.C. or some such crap you can't expect me to answer you with anything but a one liner. Maybe a funny picture.

Quite frankly bombing Mainland China would only come to be an issue should China attack Philippine naval vessels, refuse to back down when US ships come into the area, attacks US ships, refuses to back down after we've beaten them locally, and continues to harass our ships with land based anti-ship missiles and/or mainland aircraft or otherwise attacks other US bases in the East Asia region. At that point it is extremely likely the US would attempt to neutralize those targets, along with static defense in the area and otherwise prevent orderly operations.

and of course I am an interested civilian, if I was an employed professional when it came to military planning I wouldn't be talking.

Who said we would strike NYC with conventional missiles only? Our nuclear strikes would focus on the nice white neighborhoods and leave the black neighborhoods alone so the post-holocaust USA would be predominantly non-white, then the non-whites would finally take revenge against the whites.

:what:

asian_facepalm.jpg

:wave:

My friend, these things are not as easy as they seem.

This is satellite based view of Earth geography from space:

2qu7p1f.png

You see how US and China are located geographically?

China needs SLBM to target cities like New York and Washington. Because overflights over Russia can be risky due to its early warning system in place.

Another thing is that Chinese assets are highly vulnerable to US strikes out in the open. This is why China has adopted defensive postures like hiding its ICBM arsenal in the great wall.

Then we have to consider the ABM systems, ASW capabilities, and advanced surveillance technologies of USA. Not to forget its overwhelming nuclear arsenal.

I know that China has SLBM but US submarines will be already looking for them wih aid of other surveillance systems in place, if hostilities reach to such extreme levels.

Photograph of Chinese submarines from space by a US satellite:

20125-1.jpg

Point is that many 'interesting' tools that the top military planners possess are not normally known to commoners like us. These 'interesting' tools are the game changers.

My friend, things are different now.

While Chinese are very capable fighters, US military capability has considerably evolved since Vietnam debacle.

Certain things never change, for example, most indians don't have courage, most Pakistanis don't have wit, most Bangladeshis don't have honesty. Like that most americans don't have the balls to face an adversary like China. They needed the entire world to stand behind them before they dared to attack the rag rag Taliban army. They have not yet dared to attack Iran, and talking of China is like asking a girl to take the shaft of a horse up her rear end.

My friend, these things are not as easy as they seem.

This is satellite based view of Earth geography from space:

2qu7p1f.png

You see how US and China are located geographically?

China needs SLBM to target cities like New York and Washington. Because overflights over Russia can be risky due to its early warning system in place.

Another thing is that Chinese assets are highly vulnerable to US strikes out in the open. This is why China has adopted defensive postures like hiding its ICBM arsenal in the great wall.

Then we have to consider the ABM systems, ASW capabilities, and advanced surveillance technologies of USA. Not to forget its overwhelming nuclear arsenal.

I know that China has SLBM but US submarines will be already looking for them wih aid of other surveillance systems in place, if hostilities reach to such extreme levels.

Photograph of Chinese submarines from space by a US satellite:

20125-1.jpg

Point is that many 'interesting' tools that the top military planners possess are not normally known to commoners like us. These 'interesting' tools are the game changers.
USA capability is 60% BS and 40% substance (compare to india, which is >99% BS and <1% substance). That satellite photo is taken of a Russian SSBN, the Delta III class (obvious from the hump). This is the Type 094 Jin class SSBN armed with 16 JL-2A (10,000+ km range, 3-6 90 kT yield MIRV).

2dtubnb.jpg

Of course China, right now, targets New York and Washington DC with our off-road mobile 12,000 km DF-31A, armed with a single 3 mT yield warhead. It is irrelevant that it overflies Russia. The ballistic path to Moscow is very different from the ballistic path to east coast USA.

Er.... the Great Wall of China is a tourist attraction. We don't hide any nukes in there. We do, however, have tunnels deep in mountains with stockpiles of missiles, warheads, fissile materials and manufacturing facilities.

USA does not have any ABM ability that can threaten China's missiles. They are only 50% effective against 30 year old Scuds.
In short, China is ready to rock and roll with our 3000+ nuclear warheads :china: USA will wish they never declared independence from Great Britain when we are done with them!

Last edited by a moderator:
Inside sources tell me that China has a plan if we do attack Iran.

China better not attempt anything stupid as we will defend all our Allies.

Inside sources told me that Russia would not sit idle and allow USA and Israel to attack Iran.

Back
Top Bottom