What's new

Usa Pilot critical of Chinease J31 & J15 fighters

Who would want to buy a plane that's compromised by its enemies? I feel sorry for the F-35.
We do encourage more and more potential adversaries to underestimate the F-35. It will be PLAAF pilots who will be shocked and awed moments before they go down in their J-20s with the flippity-floppity canards.

We do encourage more and more potential adversaries to underestimate the F-35. It will be PLAAF pilots who will be shocked and awed moments before they go down in their J-20s with the flippity-floppity canards.

That won't be happening, since people like to point out we have gotten our hands on F-35 designs, we know exactly what it is. Besides, if a person such as you can look at a few pictures and tell a story then a real engineer would be more than capable of doing better.

BTW, in case you haven't heard the new J-20 has seen some major changes.

That won't be happening, since people like to point out we have gotten our hands on F-35 designs, we know exactly what it is. Besides, if a person such as you can look at a few pictures and tell a story then a real engineer would be more than capable of doing better.

BTW, in case you haven't heard the new J-20 has seen some major changes.
Buddy, right now not one PLAAF pilot can handle Red Flag and PLAAF pilots unlikely to catch up halfway to ours in terms of air combat skills and tactics. Either Top Gun or Red Flag graduate in an F-15 or F-16 can take on a pair of J-20s any day -- and win. You guys consistently underestimate the human factor in this and that is a good thing for US.

Buddy, right now not one PLAAF pilot can handle Red Flag and PLAAF pilots unlikely to catch up halfway to ours in terms of air combat skills and tactics. Either Top Gun or Red Flag graduate in an F-15 or F-16 can take on a pair of J-20s any day -- and win. You guys consistently underestimate the human factor in this and that is a good thing for US.

Actually the Chinese are always TOO CONCERNED with the human factor. Due to my own belief in science and computers, I'm more technology first kind of person.

Your take on Chinese army shows clearly how uninformed you are with China, and I can say without a shadow of a doubt you have no idea on Chinese mentality any more than fox news has on reality.

Also I don't doubt American flight schools are most likely better due to experience and the number of nations it does work with on a regular bases, but due to the size of an air force and the turn over rate, it cannot be that much better. Even in a friendly environment it still takes a special talent to realize certain things. Those are not readily available if available.

In today's world, pilot is going to mean less and less, when fighters are not even going to see each other before engagement, how much difference would it make? Pilot skill may have meant the most in early dog fights, but today? Not so much anymore.

That to me is a good thing, in a military that's always changing in personnel, the transition should be seamless, and the only constant is the plane. Schools produce different quality of students, regardless of quality of school.

But either way it doesn't affect the final outcome of wars. Battles are fought by soldiers, wars by politicians, all battles do is increase or decrease a politician's leverage, but there are also other factors. One can win battles but lose the war.

? Pilot s

:lol:

J-20s VLO design will give first-look, first shoot, first-kill against the legacy US fighters. The US fighter pilots would die completely unaware.

Keep believing this thing about superior US pilot training all you like. 10-15 years ago it was that Chinese pilots only got half the flying hours of their Western counterparts, and now that the Chinese can build fighters of their own but are clueless on how to employ them effectively.

I am sure that the people that matter in the US military are a bit less confident that you in US pilot "superiority".

US military industrial complex is essentially just an arms selling business so of course they would bad mouth an up-and-coming competitor.

Actually the Chinese are always TOO CONCERNED with the human factor. Due to my own belief in science and computers, I'm more technology first kind of person.

Your take on Chinese army shows clearly how uninformed you are with China, and I can say without a shadow of a doubt you have no idea on Chinese mentality any more than fox news has on reality.

Also I don't doubt American flight schools are most likely better due to experience and the number of nations it does work with on a regular bases, but due to the size of an air force and the turn over rate, it cannot be that much better. Even in a friendly environment it still takes a special talent to realize certain things. Those are not readily available if available.

In today's world, pilot is going to mean less and less, when fighters are not even going to see each other before engagement, how much difference would it make? Pilot skill may have meant the most in early dog fights, but today? Not so much anymore.

That to me is a good thing, in a military that's always changing in personnel, the transition should be seamless, and the only constant is the plane. Schools produce different quality of students, regardless of quality of school.
And you really think you can beat a professional F1 racer it we plop you into such a car?

Pilots do not 'see' each other? How do you define 'see'? With your own eyes? If so, then you are as ignorant about the use of technology as I thought. Radar 'sees', just in a different mode. So do IR sensors. Even for the visually impaired, meaning those who cannot see with their eyes, their sense of touch allows them to 'see' in their own ways and interpretations of the objects they touched.

So when you add all these enhancements to the ability of the human pilot to expand his knowledge of the immediate combat situation, the superior training and institutional memory from his ancestors will increase his odds of survival. Look at the army sniper for example. For all his ability and tool (rifle) to kill an opponent at distances far beyond his natural reach, the institutional memory from his ancestors about concealment and stealthy movements are still applicable.

You really do not know what you are talking about. But I do encourage the PLA to recruit more and more like you who have contempt for what came before them.

The USA had the same thinking about the Viet Cong.

The rest is history.

Yeah, we flew all our stuff half way around the world, blew their country up and killed millions of them and Chinese.:usflag:

:lol:

J-20s VLO design will give first-look, first shoot, first-kill against the legacy US fighters. The US fighter pilots would die completely unaware.

Keep believing this thing about superior US pilot training all you like. 10-15 years ago it was that Chinese pilots only got half the flying hours of their Western counterparts, and now that the Chinese can build fighters of their own but are clueless on how to employ them effectively.

I am sure that the people that matter in the US military are a bit less confident that you in US pilot "superiority".
I hinted a long time ago as to how the US effectively defeated 'stealth'. But am sure you and others will come back with some lame-o retorts about why is the US still building 'stealth' aircrafts. Such responses will only further reinforce mine and others' perceptions about your ignorance of these issues.

Yes...We have defeated 'stealth', but we are still designing and building 'stealth' aircrafts. Now see if you can figure out why.

The J-20 is DOA, even against the so called '4th gen' fighters. And deep inside the Chinese Ministry of National Defense, a lot of scientists and engineers knows it.

I think you have gone overboard this time. :)

What you think a J-20 is lacking that it cant win against F-16?
If you agrees that a J-20 will see F-16 first, then do you think the chinese A2A missiles are not at par/can be evaded by F-16 EW suite?
Or you think J-20 is not at all a VLO design viz a viz F-16 and hence wont give an edge?

In a pure BVR, I dont think man behind machine puts so much of difference. Please suggest if otherwise.

I hinted a long time ago as to how the US effectively defeated 'stealth'. But am sure you and others will come back with some lame-o retorts about why is the US still building 'stealth' aircrafts. Such responses will only further reinforce mine and others' perceptions about your ignorance of these issues.

Yes...We have defeated 'stealth', but we are still designing and building 'stealth' aircrafts. Now see if you can figure out why.

The J-20 is DOA, even against the so called '4th gen' fighters. And deep inside the Chinese Ministry of National Defense, a lot of scientists and engineers knows it.

Let us all bow down to the unbeatable US.:lol:

Real analysts do not consider the military side of the Vietnam War as a 'lost'.

Do they consider it as a 'win' or an international embarrassment?

We 'lost' nothing. The place wasn't ours to begin with. Now Pakistan lost Kashmir. THAT is a loss. To INDIA, no less !!!:pakistan:

I suggest you take your head out of your a** and search up Kashmir.....and find out who holds what.

Back
Top Bottom