What's new

USA needing India to waiver sanctions on s400

The Maverick

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
They are just arming this weakling state to fight us in Pakistan. China is just way to strong for them always

At least US finally admitted it that QUAD is a anti Chinese alliance. They were claiming before its freedom of navigation, truth at last comes out.
US and her allies are going to bank corrupt themselves fighting a lone Dragon and sitting on rusty plane carriers. Good luck with the self inflicted second cold war.

but the sanctions from Americans will still take place due to S400 deployment by India.

but the the target of sanctions will be Pakistan and reason will be HQ9 deployment.

this is the American logic and essence of our relationship for past 70 years.
😁😁😁

This can only help if the bill is supported by a majority in Senate. We'll have to wait and see if that happens

This can only help if the bill is supported by a majority in Senate. We'll have to wait and see if that happens

I don't know if this bill is going anywhere, but support for India is a bipartisan issue.

I don't know if this bill is going anywhere, but support for India is a bipartisan issue.
Yes, Americans are well aware of their own strategic interests in the region. But then again, America has an interest in every part of the world. Often, this means that some of their strategic interests collide with one another.

This S-400 deal is one such a problem. On the one hand, it is important for Americans to allow some space for India to become an effective deterrent against China. America would also like to not jeopardize the trust built with India in the past two decades. But on the other hand, stifling Russian military industrial might is also important to US. It will come down to how American senators choose to rank these priorities. My best guess is that India will get some sanction that is practically inconsequential.

Either they will give India a waiver or they will give them virtually anything they ask for in lieu of giving up the S400 deal. India is perhaps America's most important ally against China, leaving aside the Western/Anz world.

Two US Senators urge Joe Biden not to impose CAATSA sanctions on India (firstpost.com)

No surprises here at All.

I think the Modi Govt new all along that USA would never sanction india over S400

India role against China is just too vital

For those that predicted that USA will never waiver sanctions OR agree fifth fighters to india the message should be n

YOU CANT down play the Indo stategic partnershp.
So u mean Indian do anything need US permission?

Your C-17, CJ-130, Apache AH-64, F404 engine... I got it :enjoy:

I dont think the US can give India a waiver but sanction Turkey for the same issue. Blatent double standards.
LOL!!
Thats never stopped america before...hell,grotesque hypocrisy and political double standards are as `murican as mom,the flag,apple pie,racism and the death penalty. :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom