What's new

USA needing India to waiver sanctions on s400

Either they will give India a waiver or they will give them virtually anything they ask for in lieu of giving up the S400 deal. India is perhaps America's most important ally against China, leaving aside the Western/Anz world.
It's very obvious the Americans are not willing to sacrifice white lives but are more than willing to throw Indians under the bus.

Thats some great allies India got there. 😂

You have the honor to die for us, but dont even think that means you are free to buy whatever weapons you want.

I dont think the US can give India a waiver but sanction Turkey for the same issue. Blatent double standards.
You think the U.S. regime has something like "standards"? They just do what suits and serves them.

Two US Senators urge Joe Biden not to impose CAATSA sanctions on India (firstpost.com)

No surprises here at All.

I think the Modi Govt new all along that USA would never sanction india over S400

India role against China is just too vital

For those that predicted that USA will never waiver sanctions OR agree fifth fighters to india the message should be n

YOU CANT down play the Indo stategic partnershp.
Great victory for India but expectations are high. Indian failure against China will only make United states unhappy. You have to fight against china on behalf of America.

Don't worry..... US will sanction India for this 50 years later.... when US will no longer need India....
India is not naïve. it is international politics that we are talking about , obviously if they succeed against China which for me is not going to happen but hypothetically if they did than they would consider India as next target!

I dont think the US can give India a waiver but sanction Turkey for the same issue. Blatent double standards.

India will get the waiver for definite only how they choose the wording and approach will be different. Its not double standards issue just plane and simple hypocrisy, business and self interests.
Is FATF blatant grey list residency of Pakistan have not taught you something?
And they think India will help looooool. Who is the brain in Washington that comes up with this crap

India and Israel is running the show in the senate and the congress after sinking few more trillions in the south China sea they will blame CPEC for their failure.

Last edited:
Two US Senators urge Joe Biden not to impose CAATSA sanctions on India (firstpost.com)

No surprises here at All.

I think the Modi Govt new all along that USA would never sanction india over S400

India role against China is just too vital

For those that predicted that USA will never waiver sanctions OR agree fifth fighters to india the message should be n

YOU CANT down play the Indo stategic partnershp.

That would be a big diplomatic win for India.

But my only question is at what cost?? If it involves fighting China than that's a bad move. Only time will tell.

Bill or no bill, law or no law is irrelevant.. It all boils down to US interest... everything will go out the window in a heartbeat.

Title suggests as if India sanctioned USA on S400 or something like that. I am not exactly sure what the Thread title actually suggest.
A rightly placed comma could make all the difference- "USA needing India, to waiver sanctions on S400."

Either way is a win for the rest of the world. If India fail to get waiver then happy days, if US gives waiver it is basically admitting the CAATSA sanctions are total BS and gets (yet another) blow to US credibility.

Either way is a win for the rest of the world. If India fail to get waiver then happy days, if US gives waiver it is basically admitting the CAATSA sanctions are total BS and gets (yet another) blow to US credibility.

We are witnessing the end of CAATSA ... how the USA will sqaure its behaviour with a NATO ally versus India over CAATSA will be interesting, and that really is the crux of the issue.

We are witnessing the end of CAATSA ... how the USA will sqaure its behaviour with a NATO ally versus India over CAATSA will be interesting, and that really is the crux of the issue.

Yup, Russia will be loving this, gets to sell S-400 to India and now everyone will demand a waiver. Turks will be able to point out the hypocrisy and US seen as toothless.

Yup, Russia will be loving this, gets to sell S-400 to India and now everyone will demand a waiver. Turks will be able to point out the hypocrisy and US seen as toothless.

usa is anything but toothless
they do what they wish and what is in usa best interests .that is a true super power

e.g. they made up weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and removed sadaam Hussain . the world stood by and watched

they removed Libyan leader gadfiffi

they support Saudis the most corrupt anti human nation in mid,east

they ignore Kashmir issues,and support Israel occupation of Palestine

they ignored the genocide in Kosovo

you see usa does what it likes

India will get waiver
turkey will get sanctions no f35 etc.

it's harsh it's usa might

Back
Top Bottom