What's new

U.S. discourages India from acquiring Russian S-400 missile defence systems: President Biden’s nominee

No sanctions are coming (if any they'll be nominal in order to retain some credibility to CAATSA). S400 acquisitions have been tepidly agreed to by the US.
USA and India are locked into a deep alliance.

Nothing will happen may be fascist Modi will not be invited for a cup of tea.
US whole anti China QUAD depends on only handful countries so may be slap on the wrist that's all. US hypocrisy at best called diplomatic coup according to the India and looking the other way by the US. US can always claim when S 400 was delivered over the weekend, state department was on the days off. :azn: .
Oi khabar daaar...don't call our man modi a fascist...no one can **** up India like modi. Long live the chai wala

Oi khabar daaar...don't call our man modi a fascist...no one can **** up India like modi. Long live the chai wala

Fascist is his sir name and i have to be respectful to the head of a state of a fascist regime.

Last edited:
no economic bailout
Are you sure? Why has India's IMF debt quadrupled between June-September 2021?

Screenshot_20220113-205516_Drive.jpg

Last edited:
India fights for its own interests, not for others. India-China rivalry is much older than China-US rivalry. India fought actual wars with China.
US has no leverage on India's foreign policy. Pakistanis should avoid to make a comment on foreign policy. You guys are still kid in this zone.

What hell are you here for? Do we say don’t comment on Pakistan.
Why the hell your news channels are always reporting negative about Pakistan?

I am giving my opinion based on my understanding of US-India relationship. You don’t have to agree with me but don’t try to teach me a history lesson. I know what Chiawala was thinking how he was defeated again in Ladakh.

Yaar do u understand tongue and cheek humour

I have got no time for this fascist after what he has done in the Kashmir. Trust me i understood your comment but my blood boils when I see his "Mukrooh" face. I feel like tieing him to the donkey backward with the blackened face and backside. He is a snake with the conniving skills unmatched in the todays world.
This Chi Walla damage to the India will become apparent in the 20 years time but at the mean time we need to be totally focused on him and his all the moves. His hatred towards Pakistan is absolute and don't underestimate this individual what I have been told.

I have got no time for this fascist after what he has done in the Kashmir. Trust me i understood your comment but my blood boils when I see his "Mukrooh" face. I feel like tieing him to the donkey backward with the blackened face and backside. He is a snake with the conniving skills unmatched in the todays world.
This Chi Walla damage to the India will become apparent in the 20 years time but at the mean time we need to be totally focused on him and his all the moves. His hatred towards Pakistan is absolute and don't underestimate this individual what I have been told.
Allah has a plan for him.
He has been humiliated on so many levels.
I understand your anger

Back
Top Bottom