What's new

U.S. discourages India from acquiring Russian S-400 missile defence systems: President Biden’s nominee

US will cut off all technical and military cooperation.
  1. No more Intelligence sharing
  2. No more Quad
  3. No more Defense Equipment.

Nothing will happen may be fascist Modi will not be invited for a cup of tea.
US whole anti China QUAD depends on only handful countries so may be slap on the wrist that's all. US hypocrisy at best called diplomatic coup according to the India and looking the other way by the US. US can always claim when S 400 was delivered over the weekend, state department was on the days off. :azn: .

US will cut off all technical and military cooperation.
  1. No more Intelligence sharing
  2. No more Quad
  3. No more Defense Equipment.

It’s not going to happened. Due to fear of China, india is becoming the most important country for the West. Uncle Sam wants to use India against China just like they used Pakistan against Soviet Union.

Uncle Sam is trying to work with Turk to find a loophole to this issue. I am sure Uncle Sam won’t put any sanctions on India.

I think India will get a waiver of some sort. They might have to buy some hardware from USA as well like F-18

It’s not going to happened. Due to fear of China, india is becoming the most important country for the West. Uncle Sam wants to use India against China just like they used Pakistan against Soviet Union.

Uncle Sam is trying to work with Turk to find a loophole to this issue. I am sure Uncle Sam won’t put any sanctions on India.
India fights for its own interests, not for others. India-China rivalry is much older than China-US rivalry. India fought actual wars with China.
US has no leverage on India's foreign policy. Pakistanis should avoid to make a comment on foreign policy. You guys are still kid in this zone.

Here is the US dilemma: it wants to punish Russia by hampering their arms exports, but at the same time also wants to contain china at any cost. Therefore, If US decides In the favor of the second option than hindu fascists will have their new toy operational very soon.

Last edited:
USA will impose CAATSA to arm-twist India into taking a more confrontational approach against China on land and in sea. When India obliges, it will simply accelerate their clash with China-Pakistan

Either way, India has secured its disintegration

S-400 is a great security threat for the US high tech assets for it's a long distance recorder of their electronic signatures and sharing them with the Kremlin....

I don't think the CAATSA will be applied. They need India to fight China, as laughable as it is.
However it will mean the end of any advanced equipment sales. There's no way they could have the S-400 feeding back data on US defence items.

If they make a good offer they could get them to reverse the S-400 deal, how likely is USA offering India F-35s in return for cancelling the deal to happen?

India's massive Russian fighter fleet could collect data on the F-35 if that were to happen right?

India will find it harder and harder to juggle its defense relations with Russia and keep enhancing ties with USA. My guess is that India will dump Russia and cancel the S400 deal if Washington pushes the issue. :pop:

Back
Top Bottom