What's new

usa in for iran

ghamai

New Recruit

Reaction score
I think only reason y usa thought of invading iraq 'nd afghanistan becuz these countries 've had their troubles with iran 'nd usa cud use both countries against iran. but usa now realised after being in iraq 'nd afghanistan for such a long time, they failed in scaring iran or even touching iran so they 're thinking of leaving afghanistan 'nd already left iraq. we pakistanis keep thinking they 're in afghanistan to destabilize our pakistan but the truth is something else. their purpose is iran 'nd becuz they failed to attack iran through afghanistan 'nd iraq, they might use us, pakistanis, now. afghanistan 'nd iraq were compelled to let usa in 'nd both countries were very unstable already, but unfortunately zardari ji is letting usa do anything through pakistan for few dollars. he's selling our beloved pakistan in order for usa to attack iran. nor afghanistan, nor usa 'nd nor israel tend to attack pakistan, but becuz we 're only option left towards their success they're using us now

so i want to know ur ray abt this as well. i think the entire point of usa is iran 'nd afghanistan 'nd iraq 've become victims of usa's vicious plans 'nd now even pakistan is suffering. they even succeeded making muslim countries turn against each other, like pak-afghan, 'nd they 'll keep doing this till they reach iran

Back
Top Bottom