What's new

US will forget Vietnam if it attacks 'FATA'

LOL. 50-60K thousand American soldiers died(officially) and millions of Vietnamese. The country was turned to rubble. Even American "loss" means horror for its enemy. Pakistan should elect intelligent senators.
The same thing happened to the Afghans fighting the Soviets - the Soviets lost, and Afghanistan was turned into rubble, with significant atrocities committed on the civilian population by the Soviets, much like the atrocities committed on civilians in Vietnam by the US.

People are well aware of what happened locally when fighting off a superpower (Soviets) in Afghanistan.

who are you siding with by the way???

I am on the side of PEACE.

How???????

Military technology has "come a long way, baby!"

USA hasnt won the wars you mention....the traitors snd rebels did.....Iraq.lost due to theor own people taking sides with USA...then Afghanistan and northern alliance fought gor them...now its Libya (which isnt usa's war to be honest) which lost due to her own rebels...
Continuing that pattern...only if a large portion of pakistani people or military sides with USA ..they have chances of victory...on their own they cant.
looking at how much USA is disliked if not hated by both army and people of pakistan....its unlikely that anybody will fight with them against pakistan.

You said it. Pakistan is the same in this aspect.

[/COLOR]other tham that *is chogy still going to hell*?

Of course, he is assigned to captain Flight 666 straight to Hell! :P

This is nothing compared to what happened to Pakistan 1971, & it got out of that ok.

So if losing half the country in 1971 is okay, then losing a province or two now will be okay by your book?

The same thing happened to the Afghans fighting the Soviets - the Soviets lost, and Afghanistan was turned into rubble, with significant atrocities committed on the civilian population by the Soviets, much like the atrocities committed on civilians in Vietnam by the US.

People are well aware of what happened locally when fighting off a superpower (Soviets) in Afghanistan.

One thing to keep in mind is that over-glorification of the valiant mujahedin and ISI fighters is that it underestimates their role as mere proxies propped up by vast resources coming from USA.

He said, however, the US would have to suffer the biggest loss if he attacked Pakistan.
0034.gif

i hope barack obama should listen to Senator Saleem Saifullah

You seem to be underestimating Pakistan and their military. A conflict with Pakistan would never be a milk run for the US. In the 80's while the US sat at the sidelines, Pakistan was gaining first hand experience, in conventional and unconventional warfare. Pakistan played the game of psy-ops and espionage as well. This will not be Vietnam, nor will it be Iraq. This is Pakistan, and even their military is well versed in guerilla warfare and tactics. Helping to bring down a world super-power has only demonstrated that Pakistan is by all means a very dangerous adversary to anyone.

but what makes you say that they are attacking Pakistani army? unless you consider your army a terrorist army.

but what makes you say that they are attacking Pakistani army? unless you consider your army a terrorist army.

Could be a number of things such as coming up with a baseless smear campaign against Pakistan, undermining the sacrifices of our army and peoples, and also trying to violate our sovereignty as a nation.

Could be a number of things such as coming up with a baseless smear campaign against Pakistan, undermining the sacrifices of our army and peoples, and also trying to violate our sovereignty as a nation.

I think the haqanis are violating your sovereingty already, what possilbe differnce make if the americans do it as well.

I think the haqanis are violating your sovereingty already, what possilbe differnce make if the americans do it as well.

I would say it's more of internal issue. Groups like the Haqqanis can't just be bombed to fix problems in the region.

I would say it's more of internal issue. Groups like the Haqqanis can't just be bombed to fix problems in the region.

how can you say it is internal? the haqanis are foreigners to you.

how can you say it is internal? the haqanis are foreigners to you.

The problem has all to do with the border dispute. Pakistan had left it open, when the two countries should have agreed to seal it. All of the factions are being supported on either side of the border, by certain people. The factions are taking advantage of setting up bases where the country that's seeking them can not touch them.

The problem has all to do with the border dispute. Pakistan had left it open, when the two countries should have agreed to seal it. All of the factions are being supported on either side of the border, by certain people. The factions are taking advantage of setting up bases where the country that's seeking them can not touch them.

i dont think it has got much to do with borders when it comes to the Haqanis.

Pakistan military is the 2nd military of the world who got pitted against the soviets the first 1 was NAZI germany who got devastated by the soviets USSR while Pakistan devastated USSR in Afghanistan.And we are not alone We got China Turkey IRAN with us incase of any misadventure by the US

u see lot of dreams in daytime yar..... n more thing is that the numbers u talking abt becoz of US support secondary u never had direct war against USSR u were fighting for ur best frndz of once upon a time.... Again i bet no country will cum forward if US decides the doomsday of Pakistan u know case of Iraq where whole world was against but sam uncle wanted to teach saddam n none came forward except having side by side diplomacy...... so dont dare to commit suicide...

I am not sure if America launch any ground assault on the Haqanis in Pakistan or not, BUT if they do, they will do it with proper calculations in the short and long term. The ameircans dont kick the can on the road in hope that it will settle somewhere.

u see lot of dreams in daytime yar..... n more thing is that the numbers u talking abt becoz of US support secondary u never had direct war against USSR u were fighting for ur best frndz of once upon a time.... Again i bet no country will cum forward if US decides the doomsday of Pakistan u know case of Iraq where whole world was against but sam uncle wanted to teach saddam n none came forward except having side by side diplomacy...... so dont dare to commit suicide...

yea rite it is accepted america could beat/invade any country including both pak and india. However they would face what americans regard as unacceptable casulties in invading Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom