What's new

US will forget Vietnam if it attacks 'FATA'

Forget about the war part..dont you think a plain and simple economic blockade will bring Pakistan to its knees??I mean take a look at the situation,the Forex reserves of Pakistan can't stay afloat without regular relief packages from IMF/UK/US/ADB.If with the present reserves Pakistan can sustain its fuel costs for at max. a month,then what will happen after an economic blockade?Pakistan will be more like Afghanistan,broken into areas controlled by war-lords.
Of course you can still continue fighting,but then here we are talking about a catastrophe.Surely a common American will not feel the fangs of a blockade,but a common Pakistani will.
Now,if we can talk about the war part.Do you remember Berlin blockade?That happened long time ago,1948.USAF airlifted all the supplies to Berlin providing 4700 tonnes of supplies daily for whole one year.If that can be done way back in the late forties,imagine what can be done with the present generation technologies.
It will be wise to see that this situation never comes.

Do you have an idea why does Pakistan need aid?

To fight WoT. And why are we fighting against the TTP? Because they are demanding that we do not take orders from US and the lot.

Once, they stop the aid, we stop cooperating with them, we come to negotiate with the TTP and fulfill their demand that we dont take orders from US. We strike at their hideouts at OUR will, so, keeping in check our economic state.

Our economy might not boom unless someone competent comes in, but atleast it will stop declining so rapidly.

And US is NOT going to attack us people, get over it. No B-2's or Cruise Missiles or Tomahawks are gonna land in Karachi. The most that will happen is selective gunship ops in some areas, not more than 20 km from the border. No boots on the ground are gonna come.

Do you honestly think that 140,000 heavily advanced troops, with the most sophisticated machinery, cannot defeat 4000 donkey men with Aks? Really? Is that how incompetent the ISAF is?

Over frustration of Super Power results dissolution .... think before taking over so many tensions

Gates-Op-Ed_cartoon_america_in_pakistan_small_over.jpg

nice picture but add iran also at back of uncle sam

Do you have an idea why does Pakistan need aid?

To fight WoT. And why are we fighting against the TTP? Because they are demanding that we do not take orders from US and the lot.

Once, they stop the aid, we stop cooperating with them, we come to negotiate with the TTP and fulfill their demand that we dont take orders from US. We strike at their hideouts at OUR will, so, keeping in check our economic state.

Our economy might not boom unless someone competent comes in, but atleast it will stop declining so rapidly.

And US is NOT going to attack us people, get over it. No B-2's or Cruise Missiles or Tomahawks are gonna land in Karachi. The most that will happen is selective gunship ops in some areas, not more than 20 km from the border. No boots on the ground are gonna come.

Do you honestly think that 140,000 heavily advanced troops, with the most sophisticated machinery, cannot defeat 4000 donkey men with Aks? Really? Is that how incompetent the ISAF is?

Fight the WOT because the US said so? Really? I guess you actually want to live under the Taliban then because if we're not fighting it we're gonna be living under their rule then. There's not a difference in the Afghan Taliban or TTP. If you want the Afghan Taliban to win in Afghanistan then open the gates of Islamabad and get ready for public executions

Stop the chest thumping. It will be just like Iraq all over again. Those who think they can take on the USA dream on. Even with the economy declining our military budget is still strong and our equipment is 10 times better than yours. And IF nukes are used....then Goodbye 90 percent of Pakistan and 10 percent of Afghanistan.

And after they nuke Pakistan and kill your relatives, you're gonna crack open a six pack and watch lady gaga videos and the Superbowl.

You're a false flagger, or a confused American Pakistani with some sort of inferiority complex.

Fight the WOT because the US said so? Really? I guess you actually want to live under the Taliban then because if we're not fighting it we're gonna be living under their rule then. There's not difference in the Afghan Taliban or TTP. If you want the Afghan Taliban to win in Afghanistan then open the gates of Islamabad and get ready for public executions

I dont think you got my point. I want these TTP as much dead as you want.

But, if the American influence will end, then , to a certain extent, some TTP factions will make peace, and the opposition will be there, but it will be less.

What is happeneing now is the Ideological change. That is what you are trying to say. The society has been polarised by this. You get shot for voicing your opinions . Now, the ideology needs to be tackled as well simultaneously.

If the US support goes, opposition will be less, but we will still have to fight the TTP in FATA, because now, this is very much our war. The mindset will change a bit though.

a kid with a m!^ would have as much a chance against a heli ,as a camel would of passing through a the eye of a needle.
as to their launching stations ? you will attack Diego Gracia? :)

you'll need an RPG minimum to take it down.

I may not look smart .....but I dont wanna look dumb by making stupid claims.

All the points you mentioned in your post are beyond reality. Pakistan doesn't have any capability to take on USA. Economically - militarily - diplomatically.

One more thing.. Stop depending on other nations to defend you. No one will come to support you in case USA decides to attack.

Kindly explain which of my claims is stupid..... Of course we cannot take US on and no one is saying we can win against them. What i have claimed is what everyone is claiming and i am sure US also knows, Pakistan is neither Iraq nor Afghanistan, two places US is trying it's hardest to get out of.

And after they nuke Pakistan and kill your relatives, you're gonna crack open a six pack and watch lady gaga videos and the Superbowl.

You're a false flagger, or a confused American Pakistani with some sort of inferiority complex.

Inferiority complex? Me writing that Pakistan has no chance means I have an inferiority complex?
It's simple logic. You guys are talking about using nukes against the States and you expect them to just say "OMG one of our bases got nuked now what?"

And don't bring my family into this. I spoke to them to leave but them staying is their own decision.

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------
I dont think you got my point. I want these TTP as much dead as you want.

But, if the American influence will end, then , to a certain extent, some TTP factions will make peace, and the opposition will be there, but it will be less.

What is happeneing now is the Ideological change. That is what you are trying to say. The society has been polarised by this. You get shot for voicing your opinions . Now, the ideology needs to be tackled as well simultaneously.

If the US support goes, opposition will be less, but we will still have to fight the TTP in FATA, because now, this is very much our war. The mindset will change a bit though.
Buddy, we tried peace 5 times already but it failed. These guys accept our money for peace buy more guns and host more rallies and attack us all over again. These guys killed all the moderate voices in FATA and alot of the anti Taliban. They are using the same tactics as the Afghan Taliban and have the same beliefs.

Bring it Bi__h lets see if you talk the talk and can do walk the walk other then drones.

Kindly explain which of my claims is stupid..... Of course we cannot take US on and no one is saying we can win against them. What i have claimed is what everyone is claiming and i am sure US also knows, Pakistan is neither Iraq nor Afghanistan, two places US is trying it's hardest to get out of.

Your claim of taking out US bases in AFG and USN carriers in sea by missiles is absurd. I know Pakistan is not IRAQ and AFG but end result will be same... may be with slightly higher causality figure for US than previous wars.

Pakistan must change its policy

the policy of hate,anger will destroy there nation , why pakistan is moving away from alah path path of peace,love ,brotherhood

Inferiority complex? Me writing that Pakistan has no chance means I have an inferiority complex?
It's simple logic. You guys are talking about using nukes against the States and you expect them to just say "OMG one of our bases got nuked now what?"

And don't bring my family into this. I spoke to them to leave but them staying is their own decision.

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Buddy, we tried peace 5 times already but it failed. These guys accept our money for peace buy more guns and host more rallies and attack us all over again. These guys killed all the moderate voices in FATA and alot of the anti Taliban. They are using the same tactics as the Afghan Taliban and have the same beliefs.

Well, these guys do need to be bombed to hell straightaway, but at the same time, some factions of TTP, which are not as much extreme on the religious issue, will give away if the US interference remains no more.

Being a Pakistani that lives in the United States, I rather the US back down. I don't think a conflict will solve anything.

Being a Pakistani that lives in the United States, I rather the US back down. I don't think a conflict will solve anything.

A conflict ain't gonna happen. PERIOD. Embargoes, sanctions etc at the most. That too after the US leaves Afghanistan. Right now, only diplomatic pressure is coming. Nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom