What's new

US Will 'Expel' India From Quad if Delhi Buys S-400 Missile Systems From Russia, Warns BJP Lawmaker

For argument sake, Turkish folks following the Indian attempts to buy S400? In a scenario, where America gives waivers to India but keep sanctions on Turkey, how would this be the taken within Turkish power corridors?

India does not have F-16s or F-35s. Turkey does

India is not a NATO member. Turkey is

India does not have F-16s or F-35s. Turkey does

India is not a NATO member. Turkey is

And precisely for this reason, it's easier to sanction India than Turkey, strategic complications arising out of pissing off Turkey have got deep and direct effect on Nato and Europe. India is a third world shithole. Despite of this, if America gives waiver to India, and not give Turkey same, then it will be deep ramifications.

And precisely for this reason, it's easier to sanction India than Turkey, strategic complications arising out of pissing off Turkey have got deep and direct effect on Nato and Europe. India is a third world shithole. Despite of this, if America gives waiver to India, and not give Turkey same, then it will be deep ramifications.

You got the logic wrong - Turkey is core alliance member with access & potential access to American technology. India has none. How are going to sanction a country that has none unless you want to piss it off ?

The Indian economy is an order of magnitude larger than the Turkish economy.

Plus China is the biggest target here. Russia is less important. India is more important than Turkey in that regard

Last edited:
U.S will not sanction India for the moment , but will make sure to put pressure on India in other ways
Hahahha... So you are now the US policy maker. QUAD is nothing more than a group of US poodles and you yindoos think its so gr8.

For argument sake, Turkish folks following the Indian attempts to buy S400? In a scenario, where America gives waivers to India but keep sanctions on Turkey, how would this be the taken within Turkish power corridors?

Aren't Lockheed Martin and Tata Systems signed a agreement to produce the F-16 B70 in India? As far as I can remember, the agreement framework was supporting to -Make in India- policy also. So there was talk of a comprehensive ToT rather than a simple assembly line. Lockheed was even very enthusiastic for some future Indian aviation projects.

I cannot follow the developments closely, but as far as I know, Indian defense companies have prioritized US companies in recent years. Moreover, when we look at the active military procurement programs in India, the Indian defense ministry also prioritizes US companies in military purchases.

The main difference between Turkey and India; Turkey and India are moving in the opposite direction. While Turkey has been trying to limit the US factor in its military aerospace logistics; There is a opposite direction for the military aviation field in India. If my assessment is incorrect, please correct it.

And this reverse movement, but also direct proportional with geopolitical common interests or conflicts between the US-Turkey and the US-India. As the US turns to Asia, its promises to India may increase. India's loyal stance at this point is probably the primary expectation of the US Senate.

You got the logic wrong - Turkey is core alliance member with access & potential access to American technology. India has none. How are going to sanction a country that has none unless you want to piss it off ?

The Indian economy is an order of magnitude larger than the Turkish economy.

Plus China is the biggest target here. Russia is less important. India is more important than Turkey in that regard

Logic is crystal clear, if America is willing to sanction a integral nation of Nato buying Russian product, then it's a lot easy for it to sanction a third world shithole India trying to do the same. Turkey has more leverage over America, through nato, providing airbases and what not, then India. Indian economy? With people shitting on streets and eating rats? Besides Indian capabilities to be hedge against China were brutally exposed recently, when China conquered 1200 sq kms of Indian claimed territory without firing a single bullet.

Chinese had to pack up and leave both in doklam and galwan shows the reality. Anyone thinking of messing up with India knows that they are facing a country of billion people and world's second largest and we'll trained and equipped military with immense combat experience. Come fight a full fledged war with us and we will debunk all your myth.
Erm, we knew what happened mate. Just accept it and move on. Lololol

Logic is crystal clear, if America is willing to sanction a integral nation of Nato buying Russian product, then it's a lot easy for it to sanction a third world shithole India trying to do the same. Turkey has more leverage over America, through nato, providing airbases and what not, then India. Indian economy? With people shitting on streets and eating rats? Besides Indian capabilities to be hedge against China were brutally exposed recently, when China conquered 1200 sq kms of Indian claimed territory without firing a single bullet.

What sanctions are you going to impose ?
Aren't Lockheed Martin and Tata Systems signed a agreement to produce the F-16 B70 in India? As far as I can remember, the agreement framework was supporting to -Make in India- policy also. So there was talk of a comprehensive ToT rather than a simple assembly line. Lockheed was even very enthusiastic for some future Indian aviation projects.

I cannot follow the developments closely, but as far as I know, Indian defense companies have prioritized US companies in recent years. Moreover, when we look at the active military procurement programs in India, the Indian defense ministry also prioritizes US companies in military purchases.

The main difference between Turkey and India; Turkey and India are moving in the opposite direction. While Turkey has been trying to limit the US factor in its military aerospace logistics; There is a opposite direction for the military aviation field in India. If my assessment is incorrect, please correct it.

And this reverse movement, but also direct proportional with geopolitical common interests or conflicts between the US-Turkey and the US-India. As the US turns to Asia, its promises to India may increase. India's loyal stance at this point is probably the primary expectation of the US Senate.

you are right about the direction. what you miss is the time frame

at the end of the day the Indian Air Force does not have a single American made combat aircraft
The Turkish air force is completely based on American equipment

20 years from now it might be different

The Turkish air force is completely based on American equipment

20 years from now it might be different

I can see Turkey going for Rafale and MiG-29M2 which Egypt bought to replace Egypt's F-16.

EOKm6oWWkAER6q2.png

Can you learn to fuking read before speaking out of your dam @ss ?
Bots are supposed to only react and troll. I have not seen one post of any value from this hero.

Your assessment about no immediate sanction appears the most plausible route as of now.

Back
Top Bottom