What's new

US Will 'Expel' India From Quad if Delhi Buys S-400 Missile Systems From Russia, Warns BJP Lawmaker

The S-400 deal led to the cancellation of F-35s. The Turks can pile on by getting J-10s or MiG-29s or Su-57s. Of course they can get kicked out of NATO for good

There is no clause in NATO that can kick a member out. It's also not known if a member can leave it in the first place.

Can you learn to fuking read before speaking out of your dam @ss ? I clearly stated basic facts about what America will do I didn't say I support India you halfwit
What America WILL DO. You are even more powerful than the US President. Lol

US will not expel a hard earned ally against China on buying S400, however US will make sure that Indian dependence on US equipment increases. India will have to spend a lot more to keep the balance however attrition with China will increase manifolds. So far India has enjoyed a peaceful border with China but in coming years both borders will be troubling for India.
India is like on the Horns of a Dilemma!!! A boon from the USA invites a curse from China/Russia, and a boon from Russia/China invites a curse from the USA.......

India needs to please both the parties at the same time.....

*S-400, by definition, is an "existential" threat for the US electronic signals signatures for it meticulously records them over a long range and obediently conveys it to its masters

Last edited:
India is like on the Horns of a Dilemma!!! A boon from the USA becomes a curse from China/Russia, and a boon from Russia/China becomes a curse from the USA.......

*S-400, by definition, is an "existential" threat for the US electronic signals signatures for it meticulously records them over a long range and obediently conveys it to its masters

What are the electronic signatures in India the S-400 will record ?

What do you mean? Same sanctions applied on Turkey for buying s400!
Turkey doesn't switch S-400 ON for it means the end of the NATO presence, especially early warning radar systems, inside Turkey! S-400 is to be preserved, not to be practiced.....

*Turkey is working on her very own long range AD, in addition to tons of other defense projects, without any major hindrances for a reason
**Thanks to S-400 Turkey could skillfully avoid the F-35s, which are the Trojan Horses for sale by definition

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom