What's new

US: We will trace and kill new Al-Qaeda leader

Osama was in Pakistan then why Did US targeted Afghanistan? American should be responsible for killing of innocent peoples in Afghanistan because of war on terror which they started to find Osama. I don't find any difference between osama and bush. They were just two different character who did same thing with different purpose

This is going to be hard to wrap your head around...but people can...wait for it...move!

Because Osama Bin Laden died in a cave in 2001 due to diabetes, so they couldn't make a video.

I'm amazed at the power of the US propaganda machine. They were caught lying by a PhD scientist and yet they will keep repeating the same lies over and over again until they become fact. This is scary. No wonder we have to censor them.

Below-freezings power of reason died in a cave...lack of exercise I understand...

does usa have video of killing osama?

here are some facts that usa revealed before:

1)CIA said, Osama will kill himself before anyone can touch him, so what was he doing in that compound for 40 mins.

2)CIA said, We will only get 10 seconds to kill him because he disappears so fast, n he just sat there for 40 mins.
3)CIA said: Hundreds of bodyguards are around him all the time, n he had like 2 ppl in that compound.
4)CIA said, He has the latest missiles and all that where ever he hides, but he only had ak47

Appreciate your reply my friend. Let me go point to point.

1)did OBL tell this to US? Can't assumptions go wrong?

2) obviously he did not have anywhere to run as commandos must have covered him from all the sides. Moreover, he didn't have any back up plan for this as he didn't expect this! If he had a back up plan then he would have tried to escape!

3) Refer point 2.

4) Refer point 1.

Moreover, if you're saying that CIA is lying, then is GoP also lying? Is ISI also lying? So if your government is also lying then why you want to blame others? Ask your government to challenge this, do your government like these humiliation? If everything is 'planned' then they could have made this drama in Afghanistan, and I don't see any reason why Afghanistan would say no to US on this.

Come out of this conspiracy theories dude, its not gonna take you anywhere.

2) obviously he did not have anywhere to run as commandos must have covered him from all the sides. Moreover, he didn't have any back up plan for this as he didn't expect this! If he had a back up plan then he would have tried to escape!

3) Refer point 2.

4) Refer point 1.

Moreover, if you're saying that CIA is lying, then is GoP also lying? Is ISI also lying? So if your government is also lying then why you want to blame others? Ask your government to challenge this, do your government like these humiliation? If everything is 'planned' then they could have made this drama in Afghanistan, and I don't see any reason why Afghanistan would say no to US on this.

1. CIA said that not me, so they know that,
2.Yea worlds most wanted man does not have any plans,
3. refers to number 2
4. same as number 2

and ISI never said he was in Pak. dont make ur own stories dude

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

Before we talk further just check where OBL was killed and see who the id!ot is.

thats what i asked u, do u have any proof?

Mike Mullen said that the Al Zawahiri and Al-Qaeda were still a threat to the United States.

Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff Admiral Mike Mullen warned the new Al-Qaeda chief Ayman Al Zawahiri to expect a similar fate to his slain predecessor Osama Bin Laden.

Addressing the media in Washington, Mike Mullen said that the appointment of Al Zawahiri as the new Al-Qaeda chief was not surprising because he was the strongest candidate after Bin Laden. He said that the US will also find and assassinate Al Zawahiri like they did with Osama Bin Laden.

Oh and thats going to take another 10 years and trillions of dollars. US may well end up bankrupt. Guys the symbolism of the destruction of twin towers was that Al Qaeda were trying to defeat America economically.

Aryan_B said:

Oh and thats going to take another 10 years and trillions of dollars. US may well end up bankrupt. Guys the symbolism of the destruction of twin towers was that Al Qaeda were trying to defeat America economically.

The irony of the matter would be that Al Qaeda actually did succeed in crashing the American economy!

Aryan_B said:

The irony of the matter would be that Al Qaeda actually did succeed in crashing the American economy!

I rest my case...

3) Refer point 2.

4) Refer point 1.

again old OBL drama discussions, :hitwall:

If you have any credible evidence, please share, in the absence of any evidence being surfaced, everyone's saying is just a saying......nothing more than that......be it CIA, US, Israel or any tom dick and harry.

Now you ask GoP is lying? ISI is lying? and blah blah...

Give me link where GoP / ISI accepted that OBL was hiding there for 5 years. It is just silent on US claims, as it is not in a position to deny whatever US says, bcaz their helicopter was lying there. Presently a news published in US about arrest of a major, which was strongly refuted by PA. What was the reason for that 'strong refutal'?? bcaz any such acceptance would lead to acceptance of OBL presence there. PA, ISI dont believe OBL's presence there.

I am wondering why US pretending to be so piteous
They took 10 years to find and kill Osama Bin laden. In this mission they killed thousand's of civilians.
So called a Super Power,A great warrior they took so many years..its really funny.
Now they are preparing to kill Zawahiri. They just want to kick every Muslim country to the hell of war. The war against Terrorism showed how much tactics they had. They have a lot of weapons they wanted to test.Nothing more nothing less.

osamaziadxb said:

They took 10 years to find and kill Osama Bin laden. In this mission they killed thousand's of civilians.
So called a Super Power,A great warrior they took so many years..its really funny.
Now they are preparing to kill Zawahiri. They just want to kick every Muslim country to the hell of war. The war against Terrorism showed how much tactics they had. They have a lot of weapons they wanted to test.Nothing more nothing less.

Did you mean pious because the literal meaning of "piteous" is someone deserving mercy

I seriously am of the opinion that the gravest threat to Pakistan is by the United States Of America.Even though Pakistan is identified as an equal partner in strategic ties; there are some hard facts that Pakistan needs to confront.Take the case of Israel,This is a country that has done absolutely nothing to be in the good books of the US.

They have never deployed troops in any war concerning the US and they unnecessarily antagonize the Middle East with their childish tantrums.Yet they are supplied with the latest armaments and indefinite patronage.Pakistan,that has jumped into the war against terror putting it's personnel as well as it's civilians in jeopardy has to fight with America even to secure it's basic needs.It gets treated like common trash when it should assume the pivotal position.It's high time that the Pakistani polity realize the same and kick the Yanks out(The US sells outdated arms to you guys anyway,You can make up for it through robust ties with China and Russia)

osamaziadxb said:

Did you mean pious because the literal meaning of "piteous" is someone deserving mercy

I seriously am of the opinion that the gravest threat to Pakistan is by the United States Of America.Even though Pakistan is identified as an equal partner in strategic ties; there are some hard facts that Pakistan needs to confront.Take the case of Israel,This is a country that has done absolutely nothing to be in the good books of the US.

They have never deployed troops in any war concerning the US and they unnecessarily antagonize the Middle East with their childish tantrums.Yet they are supplied with the latest armaments and indefinite patronage.Pakistan,that has jumped into the war against terror putting it's personnel as well as it's civilians in jeopardy has to fight with America even to secure it's basic needs.It gets treated like common trash when it should assume the pivotal position.It's high time that the Pakistani polity realize the same and kick the Yanks out(The US sells outdated arms to you guys anyway,You can make up for it through robust ties with China and Russia)

agreed with u that we should kick usa out, but who will do that? the government that is backed by usa?

Respect4Respect01 said:
agreed with u that we should kick usa out, but who will do that? the government that is backed by usa?

Could you kindly elaborate?How and who in the Pakistan's civil government is backed up by the United States?

Respect4Respect01 said:

Could you kindly elaborate?How and who in the Pakistan's civil government is backed up by the United States?

usa backs up every corrupt government so they can tell them what to do, they back all the corrupt leaders of the world. they even backed Husani Mubarak but turned against him.

Back
Top Bottom