What's new

US: We will trace and kill new Al-Qaeda leader

The problem is when education (scientifically, factually and mathematically sound education) is replaced by theology, war is always the outcome. I believe that terrorism's parents are poverty and ignorance and not texts of thousand year old dead thinkers.

I said Bush is terrorist according to definition of terrorism by UN and not only bush but your soldiers also committed terrorism on innocent Palestinians. If you don't agree with UN definition of terrorism then provide me your own definition. How you define terrorism and terrorist?

Again you cannot eliminate the terrorism with terrorism. You will have to prevent the root cause of terrorism in order to eliminate terrorism. you can kill terrorists but few more will born..you need to kill their ideologies which is only possible if we understand their reasoning for which they find it right to commit terrorism.

Your approach is totally insane same like terrorist. You know Hamas also follow this notion of zero tolerance against injustice and cruelty committed by Israel.

Innocent Palestinians.... hmm. Anyway, we have different definitions of evil.
Al Qaida is a group created to wage war against all that oppose their Islamic ideologies. That is why they committed 9/11, that is why they slaughtered innocent men and women in Afghanistan and Iraq and Phillipines and Nigeria and many other countries.
It is the religious ideologies that drive them to commit this barbarism. Americans, Israelis and Indians all defend themselves not in the name of their religions but in the name of their countries.
I`m not a very religious person but i am a Zionist and Zionism means that i will never tolerate my country being under attack, no matter what their percievd justifications are.

There is always some justification given by terrorists, somehow they are victims of some oppression.
Bush also gave justification for his war in Iraq. Did not he? and you know many innocent(more than 9/11) lost their lives because of this so called war. We know his justification was wrong then what is difference between him and terrorist when both killed innocent for wrong reasons. You need to understand that just because you dont use religion for killing innocent peoples don't make you a saint :)

I`m not a very religious person but i am a Zionist and Zionism means that i will never tolerate my country being under attack, no matter what their percievd justifications are.
what if you got your country after oppressing the rights of others. We know Israel built upon suffering of Palestinians. Plastenians had legitimate claims as their rights have been trampled underfoot as the world rushed to assuage its conscience following the Holocaust.

You cannot tolerate your country under attack then others also cannot tolerate if someone drive them out from their native lands

We can argue about lands but UN divided it the way it saw fit. Israel said OK, Arabs said No. Arabs tried to slaughter Jews, Jews crushed Arabs.
Arabs tried to destroy Israel, Israel destroyed Arabs and gained more land.

Point is, they lost after trying countless times to defeat Israel. They will continue to lose unless someone sobers up and says "They cannot be defeated, let`s make peace or keep dying". I`m sure they`ll just keep dying rather than make peace.
And by the way, Palestinians are not a race, they are just a bunch of Arabs who came from surrounding arab states to live in Palestine with Jews and Druze and Christians.
They never had no claim to the land, not the way Jews had, and i`m not arguing that even.
They lost.

Bush also gave justification for his war in Iraq. Did not he? and you know many innocent(more than 9/11) lost their lives because of this so called war. We know his justification was wrong then what is difference between him and terrorist when both killed innocent for wrong reasons. You need to understand that just because you dont use religion for killing innocent peoples don't make you a saint :)

No, both are not same. In case of war, you should avoid civilian casualty. If you use force against civilians knowingly, it is bigger crime than terrorism, and punishable by international law.

Also terrorism does not have to be due to religion, as you imply. It could be due to political ideology, ethnicity too.

Please don't embarrassed the Pakistani govt. again. Even they acknowledge and was embarrassed that he was in their country. Supposedly embarrassed.

what are u talking about, its already embarrassing that we have zardari as our president with usa's help

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Killing people is not an entertainment for most civilized people. Many a times its a necessity, not entertainment to be witnessed by huge crowds in football stadiums or recorded on video for voyeuristic pleasure of demented people.

Pray Zawahiri too sleeps with them fishes.

why did they make video of Saddam Hussain?

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

You are right. We should buy him candy.

i heard usa was negotiating with them , now whats going on, yep buy them some candy.

what are u talking about, its already embarrassing that we have zardari as our president with usa's help

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

why did they make video of Saddam Hussain?

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

i heard usa was negotiating with them , now whats going on, yep buy them some candy.

Because Osama Bin Laden died in a cave in 2001 due to diabetes, so they couldn't make a video.

I'm amazed at the power of the US propaganda machine. They were caught lying by a PhD scientist and yet they will keep repeating the same lies over and over again until they become fact. This is scary. No wonder we have to censor them.

Because Osama Bin Laden died in a cave in 2001 due to diabetes, so they couldn't make a video.

I'm amazed at the power of the US propaganda machine. They were caught lying by a PhD scientist and yet they will keep repeating the same lies over and over again until they become fact. This is scary. No wonder we have to censor them.

Interesting....whats this?

I thought Saif Al Adel became the new chief bypassing Ayman Al Zawahiri.

Do you have a video of OBL died in a cave due to diabetes??

Do you have a video of OBL died in a cave due to diabetes??

does usa have video of killing osama?

here are some facts that usa revealed before:

CIA said, Osama will kill himself before anyone can touch him, so what was he doing in that compound for 40 mins.

CIA said, We will only get 10 seconds to kill him because he disappears so fast, n he just sat there for 40 mins.
CIA said: Hundreds of bodyguards are around him all the time, n he had like 2 ppl in that compound.
CIA said, He has the latest missiles and all that where ever he hides, but he only had ak47

Back
Top Bottom