What's new

US: We will trace and kill new Al-Qaeda leader

That sounds like another 3 trillion mission when American economy is already hitting 14 trillion debt. Day by day the actual motive of this fake war on fake terror is becoming clear. It is an excuse for America to rein its global hegemony.

Osama was in Pak. Al Zawari probably was in Pakistan as well but moved...

theres no proof that osama was in Pak, thats why they burried him in sea.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Al Zawahiri Is In Pakistan Too , Just Like OBL

yep, ur his relative, i believe u now.

US will probably use drones or cruise missiles instead of seals for new leaders.
Osama was different case, no point sending your people on dangerous missions.

So dont expect sear burial, it will be mostly concrete or brick burial.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

yep, ur his relative, i believe u now.

Pakistani government itself confirmed Osama was there. Are you that desperate to delude yourself? SEALs took him out, threw him in the sea, Pakistan was shamed etc etc. A month or two ago.

The only proper burial for him and his fellows would be to be buried alive in the desert and have the animals have their field day on their heads.

you are evil :lol:

Pakistani government itself confirmed Osama was there. Are you that desperate to delude yourself? SEALs took him out, threw him in the sea, Pakistan was shamed etc etc. A month or two ago.

government took like one week to decide, do u think im gonna buy that crap, nobody trusts zardaris government anyway.

Please don't embarrassed the Pakistani govt. again. Even they acknowledge and was embarrassed that he was in their country. Supposedly embarrassed.

Good. Kill him. But if somehow he is in Pakistan, I mut say the operation must be done with knowledge of ISI.

Good. Kill him. But if somehow he is in Pakistan, I mut say the operation must be done with knowledge of ISI.

There's a high probability he's in Pakistan but he moves around a lot unlike Osama who was at the Abbottabad compound for 6 years.

And make some real videos as well so everyone could believe you.

Killing people is not an entertainment for most civilized people. Many a times its a necessity, not entertainment to be witnessed by huge crowds in football stadiums or recorded on video for voyeuristic pleasure of demented people.

Pray Zawahiri too sleeps with them fishes.

I'd just like to ask americans:

Who has personally harmed you more: Al Qaeda, or your own government?

Who stole your money: Al Qaeda, or your own government?

When your funds are stolen by corrupt politicians, when Mexican drug dealers kill yet another American, when your public infrastructure is in disrepair because the funds have been spent on the politicians infrastructure, who has harmed you more, Al Qaeda or your government?

When you can't afford to go to the hospital, who has harmed you more: Al Qaeda, or your government?

When your family lives on welfare stamps due to the Wall Street induced economic depression, who has harmed you more: Al Qaeda, or your government?

and most important question which Americans should ask themselves is, why they are the victim of terrorism? Why Osama and all his allies are anti-american?

Osama was in Pak. Al Zawari probably was in Pakistan as well but moved...

Osama was in Pakistan then why Did US targeted Afghanistan? American should be responsible for killing of innocent peoples in Afghanistan because of war on terror which they started to find Osama. I don't find any difference between osama and bush. They were just two different character who did same thing with different purpose

Back
Top Bottom