What's new

US: We will trace and kill new Al-Qaeda leader

look to declare a war against some country, u need support of ur civilians, Isreil and usa dont like a Muslim nuclear power, Pakistan is danger to every country who does something illegal to any other Muslim country. like in 1960,s with Palestine.

Look brother, no offence but trust me Pakistan is dangerous in only one thing which is terrorism. As long as Palestine is concerned, you just can not beat Israel. Now that's a fact, its upto you whether you wanna believe it. I really wish you guys come out of this.

Moreover, you're saying that all this 9.11, and 10 year war on terror, countless lives, hell lot of money is just to get your nukes?

There's no logic my friend. The whole 10 year drama to get the nukes? Do you think someone will buy this?
I truly wish that you guys accept the reality.

Pakistani soldiers did sacrifice their lives but their generals and ISI play a different game and flirting with terror organisations, including the ones which are connected to Al Qaeda.

thats all crap u got from the western media.

All I am saying is that the Army and ISI tend to perceive terror organisations ....

Pak army supported such organizations as long the USA and UK supported them.

Once they got banned by the US/UK, Pakistan banned them too.

Our policies are largely in sync with the USA with few exceptions related to India. Similarly Indians too have an axe to grind with Pakistan. This is an old regional thing.

And you should be smart enough to accept such facts instead of spreading constipated conspiracy theories.

peace.

Oh Palllleeez. Cut this Urdu media cr@p.

USA covertly supported Pak for its nukie program with one condition. We won't give these toys to others and we won't explode them for show-shaw.

When we went against those two fundamental agreements, US slapped Pak on the wrist.

So quit living in this made up world.

Reading up too much madrassahs literature Sir.

Pakistan whopped palestinians and Yess-Sir-are-fat's @rse back in the 70s. Read up some fauj history first before making up things as you go.

FYI! Pali issue is with Israel.

Pak army has nothing against Israel.

peace.

sorry what did you just say?

Look brother, no offence but trust me Pakistan is dangerous in only one thing which is terrorism. As long as Palestine is concerned, you just can not beat Israel. Now that's a fact, its upto you whether you wanna believe it. I really wish you guys come out of this.

Moreover, you're saying that all this 9.11, and 10 year war on terror, countless lives, hell lot of money is just to get your nukes?

There's no logic my friend. The whole 10 year drama to get the nukes? Do you think someone will buy this?

did i say it was for our nukes? they are taking the war into Pak now, but before it was in Iraq for what? usa claimed Iraq has weapons of mass destruction, but they did not. and dude osama was worlds biggest terrorist? he was once bush's business partner.

conspiracies theories are only made when there is lack of proof, n why would i hate usa? American civilians are like me and my family, they do normal things everyday like we all do, how can i hate normal ppl.

im against usa polices, n i hate my governments polices too ,does that mean im anti-Pakistani.

So I do not understand your problem to look on thing as they are: OBL was killed by the US in May 2011 and they did not publish his picture in order to avoid a provocation that would give Al Qaeda a propaganda tool in the Muslim world.

I agree that Respect4Respect01 posts are filled with constipated conspiracy theories.

However I do take an exception to things Indians repeat without using their head. Statements like "Pakistan is dangerous in only one thing which is terrorism.". Terror weapon has been used by all including ********.

So be just in your posts if you want to come out as an honest person.

peace.

So I do not understand your problem to look on thing as they are: OBL was killed by the US in May 2011 and they did not publish his picture in order to avoid a provocation that would give Al Qaeda a propaganda tool in the Muslim world.

Ignore the posts by r4r. They are copies of the stuff printed in Canadian Islamist Madrassahs.

peace.

Ignore the posts by r4r. They are copies of the stuff printed in Canadian Islamist Madrassahs.

peace.

and where are those MAdrassahs.

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

so what did you mean in the last post? If it is not nuke then why (according to u)they are doing this drama from last 10 years?

are u really dumb or trying to be?

Back
Top Bottom