What's new

US: We will trace and kill new Al-Qaeda leader

Unlike your Pakistani friend from Canada I have no problem to admit that I have no hard evidence, only circumstantial evidence.......

Great to hear this. Thank you.

ISI is far from being like the Mossad, Mossad (and Shabak too) never interfered with internal issues of Israel or in its political system, ......

Furthermore, Pakistan's public is hostile to the US, even before 9/11 and WOT, even before US sanctions of 1990. This hostility is also thriving in the military ......

there is always a section of public that is hostile to this or that.

Leftist media in Pak is hostile to US and it has been so from 1950s. It will be $tupid to say that only leftists can represent Pakistan.

You are ignoring the fact that a large part of Pakistani public and Pak army is supporting US efforts in the region. Every grain of food, every ounce of gasoline/petrol, every bullet and other lethal weapons for NATO go through Pakistan.

So I urge you to quit repeating the usual leftist and Islamists propaganda.

.....fight terrorism to a certain degree that would guarantee US military assistance but maintain militant infrastructure that could be used as proxies some day against India......

Is India=USA? Since when India is USA's state number 56?

Why are you confusing the policies of Pak army related to India vs. Our work with the USA?

Strange. Really strange.

peace.

Another utter B.S. by US ....is itself protecting this group and funding them....its the secret arm of the CIA-Mosaad-MI6 triad...:what:

The only proper burial for him and his fellows would be to be buried alive in the desert and have the animals have their field day on their heads.

So thast why Auschfits was created. Fight Cruelty with cruelty

Forget about Zardari, what about AQ and OBL family members? Get out of the denial mode bro.. looks like no one can help you.

Where is AQ and where is OBL family? These are not evidences that if the world is saying he is dead so he is dead. US have no solid proof to show them to the world. Same like the incident of 9/11. Who knows who did it?

we will trace and kill No.2

"steven speilburg contacted for the sequl but he was busy with Transformers 3. Now that Transformers 3 is released .....mission al qaeda part 2 will be released soon, and depending on succes in the hoax office a part 3 may be released."

Where is AQ and where is OBL family? These are not evidences that if the world is saying he is dead so he is dead. US have no solid proof to show them to the world. Same like the incident of 9/11. Who knows who did it?

I atleast have world including your government to support my belief, what do you have? Please provide the evidence that he was not killed there. Simple.

I atleast have world including your government to support my belief, what do you have? Please provide the evidence that he was not killed there. Simple.

There is no video ,no photo ..There are only statements. This is my evidence. Where's your?

There is no video ,no photo ..There are only statements. This is my evidence. Where's your?

They are official statements of nations including yours. This is my evidence. Now give me the official statement from any country which say that it was a drama. And now do reply on this and don't run away.

They are official statements of nations including yours. This is my evidence. Now give me the official statement from any country which say that it was a drama. And now do reply on this and don't run away.

I will not .. Don't worry.
What is the official statement? The statement without proofs? huh..
This is the era of Media man! If the super power uttered nonsense it means will it satisfy us? Yes it will satisfy those who have no Sense.
But
I have senses.
America..so called super power has many sattelites. No one shot this historical victory. Isn't it nonsense?
In-short no one had evidences that's why they only generated statements. because they knew the people like you can support them. ..click:)

I will not .. Don't worry.
What is the official statement? The statement without proofs? huh..
This is the era of Media man! If the super power uttered nonsense it means will it satisfy us? Yes it will satisfy those who have no Sense.
But
I have senses.
America..so called super power has many sattelites. No one shot this historical victory. Isn't it nonsense?
In-short no one had evidences that's why they only generated statements. because they knew the people like you can support them. ..click:)

I'm asking you again, I have official statements, where are yours?

first give me some proofs..No statements..excuse me:)

Lol.. don't talk like a child now. "you give me first then I will" Its childish. I have the statements from Pakistan government, where are yours? If you don't have it then you are lying. as simple as that. cheers!!

Back
Top Bottom