What's new

US: We will trace and kill new Al-Qaeda leader

If he's dead from 2001 then why your government is sacred to say that? Do they like this humiliation?

i fking told u that zardari is a failure and he is backed by usa on one condition that he will do whatever they say. how simple is that.

see ur failure, unnecessary provocation? why the hell did they release Saddam Hussain's vid.

and everyone knows that osama was dead since 2001.

In the case of Saddam the US decided to humiliate him after he was a proud dictator, in the case of OBL they decided it is too risky because Al Qaeda has cells all around and there is no need for a provocation that would give them further motivation to recruit desperate people to terror attacks. OBL was a body which was blown up - not a very pretty sight, Saddam was caught alive.

When Saddam was caught his party was not a threat.

What is the alternative explanation? That it is all a conspiracy? Why it is so hard to accept the fact that US finally, after a decade killed the most wanted terrorist on earth. And thank god for that!

no seriously ur being childish, did i say before in my posts that "zardari took 2 weeks to decide about what to say" that means everything was fake so he had to agree with usa.

Its a conspiracy theory dear. That's it. A classic denial mode. You could have come up with some convincing theory.

In the case of Saddam the US decided to humiliate him after he was a proud dictator, in the case of OBL they decided it is too risky because Al Qaeda has cells all around and there is no need for a provocation that would give them further motivation to recruit desperate people to terror attacks. OBL was a body which was blown up - not a very pretty sight, Saddam was caught alive.

When Saddam was caught his party was not a threat.

What is the alternative explanation? That it is all a conspiracy? Why it is so hard to accept the fact that US finally, after a decade killed the most wanted terrorist on earth. And thank god for that!

ur wrong, that proves that u got nothing much to say, but u love usa so much that u cant even believe that they can lie.

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

usa killed over 200 000 ppl, but they never showed on usa media because they lie to their ppl.

I said probably, not definitely. there is information that ISI agents had contacts with OBL.

You are right that Al Qaeda and Pakistan Army are at war. However, Pakistan Army has no problem to have change policy or to have dual policy: in one hand fight them, in the other nurture them, who known when you would need them. For example, its policy in FATA: one minute a battle zone, in the next minute a peace treaty. I guess similar double game is going on with Al Qaeda.

Read this post of yours Sir and you will find a ton of double speak.

You are comparing FATA with Qaida in a wrong way.

FATA people are own people. Misdirected but still our own. And yes we made peace deals earlier on. However when peace deals failed, Pak army went in and cleared the mess from a very large percentage of area.

It is counter-productive for an Israeli to accuse Pak army in the first place.

Do you even know that Pak army is the "perhaps" among the couple of armies besides Israelis who put actively fought and defeated PLO?

Pak army has always supported and fought for the global peace and we are all proud of the fact.

peace.

Its a conspiracy theory dear. That's it. A classic denial mode. You could have come up with some convincing theory.

its not my theory, usa backed up Hasni Mubarak too till he was usable. they will back zardari too only till his is useable.

"""-------------------> MESSAGE FROM 9/11 VICTIMS

Death is very bad

Dearh by murder is even worse

But FAR WORSE is when you are murdered by your own nation's military in order to carry out a plan to commit genocide and heinous destruction of tens of millions of peole who never harmed us. NOT IN OUR NAMES.

++++++++++++"""

some American said that once.

ur wrong, that proves that u got nothing much to say, but u love usa so much that u cant even believe that they can lie.

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

usa killed over 200 000 ppl, but they never showed on usa media because they lie to their ppl.

No, you are wrong. Your hatred towards the US made you believe automatically that everything they say is a lie.

I gave you a very simple explanation, you for illogic reasons prefer to believe all kind of conspiracy theories and have comfort from them. Oh well you need some comforting, after all you are from Pakistan, but at least be aware to the kind of ideas you believe.

its not my theory, usa backed up Hasni Mubarak too till he was usable. they will back zardari too only till his is useable.

Okay how about this,

If they just wanted to do this so called 'drama', why they didn't do it in Afghanistan? I don't see any reason Afghani would not have supported this so called drama.

Why Pakistan and not Afghanistan?

Accept the reality and live with that.

No, you are wrong. Your hatred towards the US made you believe automatically that everything they say is a lie.

I gave you a very simple explanation, you for illogic reasons prefer to believe all kind of conspiracy theories and have comfort from them. Oh well you need some comforting, after all you are from Pakistan, but at least be aware to the kind of ideas you believe.

conspiracies theories are only made when there is lack of proof, n why would i hate usa? American civilians are like me and my family, they do normal things everyday like we all do, how can i hate normal ppl.

im against usa polices, n i hate my governments polices too ,does that mean im anti-Pakistani.

Okay how about this,

If they just wanted to do this so called 'drama', why they didn't do it in Afghanistan? I don't see any reason Afghani would not have supported this so called drama.

Why Pakistan and not Afghanistan?

Accept the reality and live with that.

look to declare a war against some country, u need support of ur civilians, Isreil and usa dont like a Muslim nuclear power, Pakistan is danger to every country who does something illegal to any other Muslim country. like in 1960,s with Palestine.

Read this post of yours Sir and you will find a ton of double speak.

You are comparing FATA with Qaida in a wrong way.

FATA people are own people. Misdirected but still our own. And yes we made peace deals earlier on. However when peace deals failed, Pak army went in and cleared the mess from a very large percentage of area.

It is counter-productive for an Israeli to accuse Pak army in the first place.

Do you even know that Pak army is the "perhaps" among the couple of armies besides Israelis who put actively fought and defeated PLO?

Pak army has always supported and fought for the global peace and we are all proud of the fact.

peace.

All I am saying is that the Army and ISI tend to perceive terror organisations as a tool that they might use someday to promote their own agenda. Until 9/11 Al Qaeda was a potential ally, since then it is the enemy. You can say the same on LET, TTP, JM HAM, etc.

Pakistan Army was very careful not to destroy this organisations completely in FATA and left them the sanctuary of North Waziristan. Until today Pakistan Army refuse to operate against them while the US receiving more and more evidence that Taliban and Al Qaeda militants are being warned from drone attacks and receive support from the intelligence.

I really want to believe that Pakistan Army fight against terrorism with all its might, but unfortunately the last decade suggest otherwise.

^^^^^what u think about 5000 soldiers sacrificing their lives, oh i forgot lives mean nothing to u hypocrites.

^^^^^what u think about 5000 soldiers sacrificing their lives, oh i forgot lives mean nothing to u hypocrites.

Pakistani soldiers did sacrifice their lives but their generals and ISI play a different game and flirting with terror organisations, including the ones which are connected to Al Qaeda.

..... Isreil and usa dont like a Muslim nuclear power, .....

Oh Palllleeez. Cut this Urdu media cr@p.

USA covertly supported Pak for its nukie program with few conditions. We won't give these toys to others and we won't explode them for show-shaw.

When we went against those two fundamental agreements, US slapped Pak on the wrist.

So quit living in this made up world.

....., Pakistan is danger to every country who does something illegal to any other Muslim country. like in 1960,s with Palestine.

Reading up too much madrassahs literature Sir.

Pakistan whopped palestinians and Yess-Sir-are-fat's @rse back in the 70s. Read up some fauj history first before making up things as you go.

FYI! Pali issue is with Israel.

Pak army has nothing against Israel.

peace.

Back
Top Bottom