What's new

US: We will trace and kill new Al-Qaeda leader

What proof do you need? I have a feeling you would not believe anything I deliver, so why bother and make the effort.

You probably believe he is still alive or has been dead since 1485 or never existed. And of course, you cannot deliver any proofs for these conspiracies, only questions about ear shapes or whatever.

Usually the simple explanation is the correct one.

Don't expect them to understand simple logic. Even if OBL comes from hell and accept that he was there and he was indeed killed there, these guys would still say that its a RAW and MOSAD conspiracy to bring the false ghost and steal our nukes. lol

and helicopters. india is not in WoT, thats why they just sit there and blame Pak while we are fighting for world peace, wth u think, why did 35000 Pakistanis died.

think before u post something. thats logic.

any proof that osama was killed ? stop repeating same crap and deliver some solid proof.

What is more interesting if OBL was killed, is that Pakistani people (mostly) find it hard to believe. Why it so hard to believe that the Americans raided his hiding in Abbotabad and killed him. Everybody say that what happened. Why do you need reasons to question it?

Don't expect them to understand simple logic. Even if OBL comes from hell and accept that he was there and he was indeed killed there, these guys would still say that its a RAW and MOSAD conspiracy to bring the false ghost and steal our nukes. lol

even RAW or MOSADS grandparents cant get our nukes, and wtf is with you and your logic, u dont even think before posting crap, that is "logic fail".

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

What is more interesting if OBL was killed, is that Pakistani people (mostly) find it hard to believe. Why it so hard to believe that the Americans raided his hiding in Abbotabad and killed him. Everybody say that what happened. Why do you need reasons to question it?

ok look, he was worlds most wanted person, then we need solid proof, Saddam Hussain was killed and they made a video of him, then why not of Osama.

No, according to the information which was found after the raid he was in Pakistan most of the time since October 2011. .....

It is not only the papers, but his "wives" told where they all have lived since 2001.

The biggest catch from this raid is the collection of his wives and kids.

No f ing Arab "Kuntry" is willing to take these and Pakistan as usual is stuck with taking care of these cowards.

The best statements on this topic were given by good ole def-sec Rumsfeld. He said that he won't know all those living in the gated communities 2 miles from Pentagon.

Same way Pakistan is very very large country with 200 million people. Anyone with tiny foot prints and conservative garb can potentially live there undetected for a long time.

N.... He escaped into the country by the end of 2001, most probably with the help of ISI agents.

Oh Palllleeeez! quit spreading constipated conspiracy theories.

F ing Qaida has declared war on Pakistan, They are asking Paks to rebel against the gov and constiution, and you think Pak army will be helping ben fing ladeen?

By the same vain, you should start believing that Mossad helps Hizbiz and hummas. Or CIA helps white supermacists and MI5-6 are helping London's 7/7 bombers.

peace.

any proof that osama was killed ? stop repeating same crap and deliver some solid proof.

Why did your governmen accept this episode if everything is false? You need to ask your governmen to challenge this by asking proofs from US. If your government is not challenging this, the world would follow whatever they accept.

Its like, Pakistan would agree to anything that US says!! Grow up man.

Why did your governmen accept this episode if everything is false? You need to ask your governmen to challenge this by asking proofs from US. If your government is not challenging this, the world would follow whatever they accept.

Its like, Pakistan would agree to anything that US says!! Grow up man.

im grown up but u just need a brain. read my earlier posts for that question.

even RAW or MOSADS grandparents cant get our nukes, and wtf is with you and your logic, u dont even think before posting crap, that is "logic fail".

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

ok look, he was worlds most wanted person, then we need solid proof, Saddam Hussain was killed and they made a video of him, then why not of Osama.

This is what troubling you? That there is no video?

What about to see to rationale behind US explanations that there is a video but they do not want to publish it in order to prevent unnecessary provocation. Is it really that ilogic explanation that you need some kind of conspiracy to understand what is going on.

I know you are used to being lied by your government, but not all the government lie all the time. Have a bit of faith.

This is what troubling you? That there is no video?

What about to see to rationale behind US explanations that there is a video but they do not want to publish it in order to prevent unnecessary provocation. Is it really that ilogic explanation that you need some kind of conspiracy to understand what is going on.

I know you are used to being lied by your government, but not all the government lie all the time. Have a bit of faith.

see ur failure, unnecessary provocation? why the hell did they release Saddam Hussain's vid.

and everyone knows that osama was dead since 2001.

Fake+picture+of+Osama+Bin+Laden+Exposed%2521.jpg

yep this proves how real osma is.

the guy in the middle was killed before in 2007 i think, and now look at his picture and osamas, they added beard and it magically turned into Osama.

im grown up but u just need a brain. read my earlier posts for that question.

Again trying to cover your failures, I didn't find any answers of the questions raised by me.

You can simply say that you don't have answer which would make more sense.

It is not only the papers, but his "wives" told where they all have lived since 2001.

The biggest catch from this raid is the collection of his wives and kids.

No f ing Arab "Kuntry" is willing to take these and Pakistan as usual is stuck with taking care of these cowards.

The best statements on this topic were given by good ole def-sec Rumsfeld. He said that he won't know all those living in the gated communities 2 miles from Pentagon.

Same way Pakistan is very very large country with 200 million people. Anyone with tiny foot prints and conservative garb can potentially live there undetected for a long time.

Oh Palllleeeez! quit spreading constipated conspiracy theories.

F ing Qaida has declared war on Pakistan, They are asking Paks to rebel against the gov and constiution, and you think Pak army will be helping ben fing ladeen?

By the same vain, you should start believing that Mossad helps Hizbiz and hummas. Or CIA helps white supermacists and MI5-6 are helping London's 7/7 bombers.

peace.

I said probably, not definitely. there is information that ISI agents had contacts with OBL.

You are right that Al Qaeda and Pakistan Army are at war. However, Pakistan Army has no problem to have change policy or to have dual policy: in one hand fight them, in the other nurture them, who known when you would need them. For example, its policy in FATA: one minute a battle zone, in the next minute a peace treaty. I guess similar double game is going on with Al Qaeda.

Again trying to cover your failures, I didn't find any answers of the questions raised by me.

You can simply say that you don't have answer which would make more sense.

no seriously ur being childish, did i say before in my posts that "zardari took 2 weeks to decide about what to say" that means everything was fake so he had to agree with usa.

see ur failure, unnecessary provocation? why the hell did they release Saddam Hussain's vid.

and everyone knows that osama was dead since 2001.

If he's dead from 2001 then why your government is sacred to say that? Do they like this humiliation?

Back
Top Bottom