What's new

US warplan against China : Choke China into submission via naval blockade

lol, their you go again, attacking because the truth stings too much.

Instead of making little pathetic useless comments, why don't you try to argue by giving me some
contrary facts and information. Because as I see it, the US is the leader of global policies, and has
been for hundreds of years.

You deny that China is not the US's lap dog? China exports close to 300+ billion dollars worth of goods
to the US year after year in return for worthless paper.

The Chinese people work like servants, in very dingy working conditions just so Americans can continue
to benefit off the hard work of the Chinese people.

Hundreds of years?

Well this is an exaggeration. Chinese depend on US exports and that is true, but thats true for many others.

Calling the chinese servants is well a bit unfair, considering your own record of mexican migrant workers and exploitation.

So please try not to be judgemental.

US has superior technology no doubt. But the Korean War, Vietnam war, Iraq war and Afghanistan war proved that it is not the only deciding factor.
Trying to use that argument to convince the CPC led PRC/PLA to submission is futile.
This is a people/military that in its history has repeatedly picked fight against big enemy. War with enemies that have great odds going against PLA and with PLA having at least some of their way at the end.
Chinese believed that they are unfairly treated and they are going to fight against that unfairness even until hell freeze over.

US hasn't proven jack against the PLA. US lost the only war it fought against the PLA. US is a capable military but only against rag tag militaries like Iraq and Afghanistan.
US has never defeated a powerful military, ever.
Until the US military can comprehensively beat either Russia or China, the US military will remain a mediocre military.
You can bomb Iraq all you want, you haven't proven jack against powerful opposition.

Indian slaves might massage your American ego, but dont expect any of us to do that sort of shameful a$$ licking. We are damn proud of making a mockery of the US military in Korea.

PLA proved the US is all hype in the Korean War. America was losing the war to Japan until you fluked a 'victory' by dropping a nuke. You did that because the Japanese were spanking your so called 'invincible' military.

Meh, nothing special. That is unproven and just hype only clueless Indians will believe. I'm sure we are developing it too if we really want it and if its any use.

What makes you think we lost the Korean war when South Korea still exists and war is still officially ongoing.

US has superior technology no doubt. But the Korean War, Vietnam war, Iraq war and Afghanistan war proved that it is not the only deciding factor.
Trying to use that argument to convince the CPC led PRC/PLA to submission is futile.
This is a people/military that in its history has repeatedly picked fight against big enemy. War with enemies that have great odds going against PLA and with PLA having at least some of their way at the end.
Chinese believed that they are unfairly treated and they are going to fight against that unfairness even until hell freeze over.

Vietnam has shown that when PLA invaded them.

What makes you think we lost the Korean war when South Korea still exists and war is still officially ongoing.

Vietnam has shown that when PLA invaded them.
Yes, Vietnam history in that sense is similar to China. The main difference between US vs China and Vietnam vs China is geography. US is thousand of miles away. Vietnam is just next door.
What people do not know about 1979 Vietnam war is that they thought that the war last only months. In fact that lesson was delivered to Vietnam for nearly ten years. In that period, China cycle her military regions, each taking turn engaging in a border war with Vietnam. Many of China military top brass earn their promotion by their performance in that war.
China tested and learned many lesson in military tactic with the war experienced Vietnamese and Vietnam learned a lesson on what happen when you really pissed off a continental size power next door.
Eh.. win-win, well sort of....

LOL they run so far away because of our ASBM :rofl:

Our string of pearl allies -- Iran, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Burma and Thailand -- will guard China's sea lanes of communication.

Meanwhile, Japan is sacrificed like a pawn and USA's economy goes down the tubes without East Asia commerce.

Why would they want to be sacrificial lamb?

/facepalm

Not ashamed of anything. Sometimes in order to fix things one should stop pretending that they are working. Now go ahead, start screaming racism.

I see you went also personal with the low IQ remark. Well, lets see what your own link has to say about the book it describes.

^^ And you wanna talk about IQ. You cant even bring a valid argument to the table.

What things you want to fix? Kick out immigrants of non European origin to their home countries?

If you can attack someone for voicing his opinion, just because he has voiced it, and you did not happen to like that opinion, and call his country "shithole" and ask him to go back there, then what does that say about you?

As for arguments, I have presented them in multiple threads, as well as here, I don't expect them to be understood by anyone, so I will not try and waste my time with that.

I'm pretty confident i'll still be around in 15-20 years, as im also pretty confident you will still be around UK somewhere in 15-20 years, doing whatever you do for a living.

All i know as a non UK resident about mismanagement are the flagships of said mismanagement: UK car industry and UK shipbuilding. For those i know it was meddled with by the government with results being almost complete disapearance of those industries in the UK.

It is a failed economy period and I can make more use of my skills elsewhere. There are more and more opportunities being made available to people who have the necessary skills outside the West with each passing year. Waiting for the right time to move. That is all.

No point trying to educate you on why the UK is failing as you already have your mind made up, so believe as you wish. If someone told me UK business was like this while I was in education I would have called them a lunatic:lol:

What things you want to fix? Kick out immigrants of non European origin to their home countries?

If you can attack someone for voicing his opinion, just because he has voiced it, and you did not happen to like that opinion, and call his country "shithole" and ask him to go back there, then what does that say about you?

As for arguments, I have presented them in multiple threads, as well as here, I don't expect them to be understood by anyone, so I will not try and waste my time with that.

He is one of those typical whites who likes to come across as a liberal person open to people from all cultures whereas he is just a petty little racist. I have more respect for open racists as they do not try to hide their true feelings.

Let his culture lose what they have had for the last few hundred years and then sit back and laugh.:lol:

In case of a Sino-US conflict, it will sure go nuclear. As soon as it goes nuclear, war will go global. North Korea will nuke South, Pakistan and India will nuke each other, and the Middle East will see hell breaking lose, and Al Qaeda is going to strike worldwide.

In other words, almost no one in the world will be spared, and the rest of the world that's not nuked will see the fallout of mass radiation and human extinction.

I doubt the US is dumb enough to go there, but some of the Indian/Korean members here on this forum seem to lack that intelligence.

Ahem...did I mention that Vietnam stays neutral in case of a Sino-US war breaks out?

Yes, Vietnam history in that sense is similar to China. The main difference between US vs China and Vietnam vs China is geography. US is thousand of miles away. Vietnam is just next door.
What people do not know about 1979 Vietnam war is that they thought that the war last only months. In fact that lesson was delivered to Vietnam for nearly ten years. In that period, China cycle her military regions, each taking turn engaging in a border war with Vietnam. Many of China military top brass earn their promotion by their performance in that war.
China tested and learned many lesson in military tactic with the war experienced Vietnamese and Vietnam learned a lesson on what happen when you really pissed off a continental size power next door.
Eh.. win-win, well sort of....

Indeed the 10 year-Sino-Vietnam war in the 1970-80´s destroyed the Vietnamese economy and pushed all of us into poverty. China´s policy was to bleed out Vietnam.

One lesson the Chinese had leaned was to modernize the PLA. Without the war with Vietnam, the PLA will not be in the shape what it is today: be able to challenge Japan and America. As for Vietnam, we learn that China cannot be trusted.

Yep, the trouble makers. The productive majority is most welcome to stay. It is a privilege to be here for an immigrant, not an unalienable right. Something you and your fellow Bangladeshi dont really understand.

Your threads are deemed so spot on, they were closed. Please, no need to waste time on me, when there is so much work that needs to be done on yourself.

He is one of those typical whites who likes to come across as a liberal person open to people from all cultures whereas he is just a petty little racist. I have more respect for open racists as they do not try to hide their true feelings.

Let his culture lose what they have had for the last few hundred years and then sit back and laugh.:lol:

:lol:

The weakness of your argument is evident. As soon as someone opens the can of "immigrants not fitting in, making more trouble then they are worth" he is deemed a racist.

Well, guess what, times are such that a spade can be called a spade now. No need to hide behind political correctness.

As far as your skills go, in your other reply..../yawn, i wouldnt be betting on those. Government handouts don't work so well wherever you are "planning" :-)blah:) to move.

:lol:

The weakness of your argument is evident. As soon as someone opens the can of "immigrants not fitting in, making more trouble then they are worth" he is deemed a racist.

Well, guess what, times are such that a spade can be called a spade now. No need to hide behind political correctness.

As far as your skills go, in your other reply..../yawn, i wouldnt be betting on those. Government handouts don't work so well wherever you are "planning" :-)blah:) to move.

Calling out the economic doom of most of Europe is "not fitting in"? People like you are desperate who have so little self-esteem you want to be told you are great and this current prosperity is going to last forever when the rise of Asia(especially China) will mean that this will end soon. I have worked with whites and I can see that you are no more talented or less corrupt than the rest of the human race so keep your higher race/culture crap to yourself.:blah:

Anyway I expect the racism to become more open with the loss of most of Europe's prosperity but no-one would care about powerfuless /non-wealthy racists anyway.

BTW, why is France so desperate and offering to sell off jet turbine technology to the Indians in return for MMRCA contract? Is it because it is country that can no longer stand on it's own two feet!

You can't even spell right. That's not even a proper word. And you want to come here and debate the demise of an entire civilization. Please...

Pathetic!.

A typo means that I can't debate?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom