What's new

US to table UN Resolution against Sri Lanka over War Crimes

For a starter who drafted children to war fighting? Sri Lanka army? It was LTTE. If punishment to be given to the said crime all the remaining LTTE supporters and known leaders should be brought in to trial. Like Adela Balasinham or Rudrakumaran.

I am sorry you are yet to grasp the gist of the issue War Crimes by Sri Lanka , though its more apt to say genocide and an on going one. So stop harping on a non existent entity LTTE.

1) its not about LTTE but Sri Lanka, LTTE phase is over
2) LTTE was a 'terrorist orgnisation' , so you cant compare Sri Lanka with LTTE unless you agree LTTE and Lanka belong to the same category
3) The issue of war crime and genocide is still ongoing pre/post 2009 , an e.g - genocidal land grab by the genocidal military.

When Tamils lose their lands, they lose their homes, identity and livelihood and end up as refugees, or in IDP camps, or leave the country. in this way their lives are destroyed One way of destroying Tamils is to take their land.

Hence the world, at least the civilsed countries need to stop genocidal Lanka

Last edited:
I am sorry you are yet to grasp the gist of the issue War Crimes by Sri Lanka , though its more apt to say genocide and an on going one. So stop harping on a non existent entity LTTE.

2) LTTE was a 'terrorist orgnisation' , so you cant compare Sri Lanka with LTTE unless you agree LTTE and Lanka belong to the same category
3) The issue of war crime and genocide is still ongoing pre/post 2009 , an e.g - genocidal land grab by the genocidal military.

When Tamils lose their lands, they lose their homes, identity and livelihood and end up as refugees, or in IDP camps, or leave the country. in this way their lives are destroyed One way of destroying Tamils is to take their land.

One of my friends visited the Northern Sri Lanka. He told me that he could not find many adult male in the region, but only small kids and women. How did those boys and men vanish? I guess not all of them were combatants.

3) The issue of war crime and genocide is still ongoing pre/post 2009 , an e.g - land grab by the genocidal military.

Tamils do not have specific lands in Sri Lanka in specific area. Any Sri Lankan has right to live in anywhere in the island, that's why majority of Tamils live in other parts of the country. This apply to any citizen in Sri Lanka!

I assume you're Indian Tamil, so do you aware majority of Indian Tamils who live in Sri Lanka are in the central part of the country? LOL

In India, Tamilnadu state may be Tamil only. That's why you guys have block level mentality! If you are a citizen of India you should have same right in ANY state! You can take a hero feeling in Tamilnadu but when you cross to another state if you become puppy in that state, what's the meaning of "country"? Indians won't understand as long as you live in blocks! I don't want to compare our systems but keep in mind we live in a different system than yours! ;)

Last edited:
One of my friends visited the Northern Sri Lanka. He told me that he could not find many adult male in the region, but only small kids and women. How did those boys and men vanish? I guess not all of them were combatants.

the genocidal Sri Lanka, Tamils (male and female) above 14 to 35 years are terrorists, so you will hardly find these age group. Just look at the pictures of those captured and killed

the genocidal Sri Lanka, Tamils (male and female) above 14 to 35 years are terrorists, so you will hardly find these age group. Just look at the pictures of those captured and killed

Stop making claims out of your ***.

Tamils do not have specific lands in Sri Lanka in specific area. Any Sri Lankan has right to live in anywhere in the island, that's why majority of Tamils live in other parts of the country. This apply to any citizen in Sri Lanka!

I assume you're Indian Tamil, so do you aware majority of Indian Tamils who lives in Sri Lanka are in the central part of the country? LOL

Its genocidal army's Sinhala colonisation on Tamil land, forcing Tamils , learn the difference between genocidal Lankan govts sponsored Sinhala colonization to 'right to live anywhere'

Your assumption on my identity is base on false assumptions, but I know enough about genocidal Lanka.

In India, Tamilnadu state may be Tamil only. That's why you guys have block level mentality! If you are a citizen of India you should have same right in ANY state! You can take a hero feeling in Tamilnadu but when you cross to another state if you become puppy in that state, what's the meaning of "country"? Indians won't understand as long as you live in blocks! I don't want to compare our systems but keep in mind we live in a different system than yours! ;)

again, you are barking at the wrong tree, I don't know about India but in genocidal Lanka the genocidal army grabs Tamil land to set up Sinhala colonies , depriving Tamils of their land, home, livelihood thus destroying them.

Sri Lanka Tamils protest land grab ahead of Commonwealth meet | NDTV.com

Colombo: Ethnic Tamils staged a rare protest in northern Sri Lanka on Tuesday against the military's refusal to hand back land after the war, as Colombo prepared to host this week's Commonwealth summit.

Several hundred Tamils demonstrated in the former northern war zone of Jaffna, 400 kilometres (250 miles) north of Colombo, even though organisers received telephone death threats beforehand against the move, a local Tamil politician said

Maybe your friend is a dirty perverted pedophile and that's all he saw; considering he comes form India, it doesn't surprise me.

It's the rape capital after all.

I assume you're Indian Tamil, so do you aware majority of Indian Tamils who live in Sri Lanka are in the central part of the country? LOL

You're making the same kind of generalizations like him in trying to refute his arguments. All of our cities and most of our towns have substantial number of internal migrants from other states in them. And considering the disparity in size(Sri Lanka is half the size of Tamil Nadu itself), it's almost impossible to expect Linguistically or ethnically segregated States within Sri Lanka.

Its genocidal army's Sinhala colonisation on Tamil land, forcing Tamils , learn the difference between genocidal Lankan govts sponsored Sinhala colonization to 'right to live anywhere'

Your assumption on my identity is base on false assumptions, but I know enough about genocidal Lanka.

again, you are barking at the wrong tree, I don't know about India but in genocidal Lanka the genocidal army grabs Tamil land to set up Sinhala colonies , depriving Tamils of their land, home, livelihood thus destroying them.

Sri Lanka Tamils protest land grab ahead of Commonwealth meet | NDTV.com

Colombo: Ethnic Tamils staged a rare protest in northern Sri Lanka on Tuesday against the military's refusal to hand back land after the war, as Colombo prepared to host this week's Commonwealth summit.

Several hundred Tamils demonstrated in the former northern war zone of Jaffna, 400 kilometres (250 miles) north of Colombo, even though organisers received telephone death threats beforehand against the move, a local Tamil politician said

No Tamil lands in Sri Lanka LOL Sinhalese do not need to colonize any where it's Sinhalese land.

You're making the same kind of generalizations like him in trying to refute his arguments. All of our cities and most of our towns have substantial number of internal migrants from other states in them. And considering the disparity in size(Sri Lanka is half the size of Tamil Nadu itself), it's almost impossible to expect Linguistically or ethnically segregated States within Sri Lanka.

That's why I have said we have two different systems!

No Tamil lands in Sri Lanka LOL Sinhalese do not need to colonize any where it's Sinhalese land.

Jaya weva Sri lanka
Flag.jpg

I thought Sri Lanka doesn't discriminate when it comes to killing Tamils.

Last edited:

This shows your lack of knowledge of the subject. In 2009 only LTTE's military arm was defeated. It's oversees then financial arm or currently the Global Tamil Forum is still active. If any one want to have a fair trial LTTE and their supporters should be held responsible for what they have done.

Who compare LTTE with Sri Lankan army?

According to your logic SLA should have done nothing when LTTE was on a orgy of killing.

Let me get the fact straight. Tell me what the SLA should have done to eliminate LTTE?

And tell me how would a soldier becomes equal with a terrorist if he shoot back to the terrorist?

With that logic do you agree India Army is also a terrorist organization?

What land? The whole lands of Sri Lanka is belong to the Sri Lankan government. Not to any specific ethnicity.

BTW can you tell where does this land grab is happening to clarify it.

It was aimed more at some of the other comments in that post, like 'Block Level Mentality' etc. Anyways, I chose to quote your comments as you're a reasonable and level-headed guy. I'd hate to see all Lankans here stoop to the level of that gaspower guy, or some of the Indian and Pakistani trolls.

This shows your lack of knowledge of the subject. In 2009 only LTTE's military arm was defeated. It's oversees then financial arm or currently the Global Tamil Forum is still active. If any one want to have a fair trial LTTE and their supporters should be held responsible for what they have done.

Who compare LTTE with Sri Lankan army?

According to your logic SLA should have done nothing when LTTE was on a orgy of killing.

Let me get the fact straight. Tell me what the SLA should have done to eliminate LTTE?

And tell me how would a soldier becomes equal with a terrorist if he shoot back to the terrorist?

With that logic do you agree India Army is also a terrorist organization?

What land? The whole lands of Sri Lanka is belong to the Sri Lankan government. Not to any specific ethnicity.

BTW can you tell where does this land grab is happening to clarify it.

They will be Sri lanka intelligence force is active around the globe.

Every LTTE member will be dealt with.

It was aimed more at some of the other comments in that post, like 'Block Level Mentality' etc. Anyways, I chose to quote your comments as you're a reasonable and level-headed guy. I'd hate to see all Lankans here stoop to the level of that gaspower guy, or some of the Indian and Pakistani trolls.

Is this comment directed towards me? this is a personal insult to me and is classified is a personal attack.

personal attacks are not tolerated on PDF.

Kudos to Col Anil Kaul and Subraminiam Swami. Those are the people who know and knew the ground reality unlike the other jokers who has not even visited Wellawatte in Colombo let alone Jaffna.

Back
Top Bottom