What's new

US to Iran: We WILL end your nuclear program (whether you like it or not)!

When the ex Israeli ambassador to the UN was talking about how those "evil" Iranians want to control the Arabs, and how Israel won't let that happen, i was about to cry. Those guy are just so nice to us, we don't deserve that much love, caring, and concern from them. Long live Israel :'-(

Iran will first acquire the technology of the nuclear weapons, but they won't build it immediately since they were not stupid to allow the USA to find out an excuse to attack them. :coffee:

When the ex Israeli ambassador to the UN was talking about how those "evil" Iranians want to control the Arabs, and how Israel won't let that happen, i was about to cry. Those guy are just so nice to us, we don't deserve that much love, caring, and concern from them. Long live Israel :'-(

Is this sarcasm, or are you just stupid?

Fox News = Wh'ring US to Israel since begining of time...

---------- Post added at 04:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 AM ----------

Cracked me up Hahahahah, That was just funny as hell!!! hahahaha

How can Iran abandon the nuclear weapons program it doesnt have? (Or at least nobody has a shred of evidence of).

Its all the same as with Iraq's fake WMD. These news are pretty much "we will attack you, regardless if you have nuclear weapons program or nor, unless you become another puppet country for us".

لا حول ولا قوة الا بالله
there is no power but in God the high,the great

you cant rule others
and we dont care what others say

I would say, Iran would be the most stupidest country if it did not pursue the bomb after going through all those crraps. They should test the bomb if they really like to get out of this mess or just abandon everything. There is no point in keeping its own people under sanction for nothing and only for rhetoric. Its not rational and surpass all coceivable logic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom