What's new

‘US to expand military ties with India, no decision on F-35

The F35 is overpriced and the conditions attached to it will be simply unacceptable for India.

Period.

wow America is so desperate to have proxy presence in our region :P it is another agenda of USA to make this region not be become ally to each other, made them to think they are enemy to each other.

Don't we have enough Amreekan lapdogs in this region already?

Last time i've seen few bangladeshis cheering for commissioning a decommissioned US naval ship. ;)

Common people. Read the article again.

Reporter aske is there any potential to sell ??? What was the guy supposed to say ??? no ??? Just a formal answer. It's not like anybody in India has approached anybody about it. Reporter made the guy to comment on the issue. May be he has his own goals in that interview.

At most I can imagine is 24 F-18 with a strap deal of catapult. Nothing more in fighter jets

Are there some back channel (Khufia) talks that we don't know about and F-35 may debut with IAF or IN?
@ sancho @ abingdonboy

IAF, certainly not, they are already going for Super Sukhois, FGFA, Rafale, LCA & AMCA. So where does F-35 fits in??

IN, Possible, given that IAC-2 is a CATOBAR designed ac, US will ask for IN buying there jets in exchange of there giving CATOBAR tech.

Day dreaming about F35. That thing will be only for close american partners not just a brother in regional crime like India. Day dreaming about Akhand bharat may have eaten away Indian brains. :omghaha:

Btw F35 is pretty much a dead project. Canada and turkey are already having second thoughts.

I got selected by an University in US, which designed some subsystems for F-35. :D

Congo yara. Between which university.

Day dreaming about F35. That thing will be only for close american partners not just a brother in regional crime like India. Day dreaming about Akhand bharat may have eaten away Indian brains. :omghaha:

Btw F35 is pretty much a dead project. Canada and turkey are already having second thoughts.

We are "Akhand bharat" from 1947 but what happened to you in 1971
I generally dont feeds trolls but need to reply this one. Saw same type of post so need to wake you up.

Don't we have enough Amreekan lapdogs in this region already?

Last time i've seen few bangladeshis cheering for commissioning a decommissioned US naval ship. ;)

not really , we are trying get benefits as much as possible, no ties ;)

wow America is so desperate to have proxy presence in our region :P it is another agenda of USA to make this region not be become ally to each other, made them to think they are enemy to each other.

i think they will ask your FGFA fighters tech in return in future :D

Think again:

Everyday you fools try and exert this "India is the US' puppet against China" fallacy. Hold up this nonsense to any scrutiny and it collapses just as soon.

----------------------------

@Topic if India wants the F-35 it will certainly get it. The US has said as much however the only viable candidate for the F-35 in India now is the Indian Navy. It remains to be seen whether the IN is willing to overlook the F-35's flaws or whether the N-FGFA is ready in time for the IAC-2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom