What's new

US threatens sanctions against India over Iran oil

Take it from people who have seen the good and the bad from the Americans. They can do a U-turn from any point. All this cooperation means squat. You think Pakistan didn't do all this in its time? There was a saying I heard from an Afghan baker in Dubai that in English would mean "They are the people who will wipe your tears, then slap you to make you cry again and then repeat".

We are quite aware of these issues.

But the US is not the only U-turner.

You will happily accept all US demands vis-a-vis Afghanistan and the "war on terror" if you can get help from the US to attack India.

Well its Geo TV news. Big news like this in no other source ??? Need something reliable to comment on this.

And I don't think India would mind couple of sanctions. :) it's good for economy. In fact it will be bad for US economy if it's true news

How much is a handshake from the West worth ? :sick::sick:

gaddafi-sarkozy.jpg

hahahaha you are comparing Gaddafi with Indian PM ??? Even if I am not a fan of MMS I will never compare him to any autocrats. All I can say is you are sooooo Genious :D I don't think it's worth saying anything more

hahahaha you are comparing Gaddafi with Indian PM ??? Genious :D I don't think it's worth saying anything more

You're right, that's a bad comparison.

Under Gaddafi, gas prices in Libya are some of the lowest in the world. There was extensive welfare, a 70+ year lifespan and very high literacy rates.

Under the Singh-Gandhi regime, gas prices in India are higher than Europe. There's no real welfare, life expectancy is in the 60's and literacy is in the 70's.

Under Gaddafi, gas prices in Libya are some of the lowest in the world. There was extensive welfare, a 70+ year lifespan and very high literacy rates.

Under the Singh-Gandhi regime, gas prices in India are higher than Europe. There's no real welfare, life expectancy is in the 60's and literacy is in the 70's.

Libya has a very small population to take care of.

But I admit Gaddafi did many things to help them, even though he had his faults.

As regards Indian leaders, their problems are well known to us. The Indian people are their fiercest critics.

We hope that post-2014, a new government under Modi will lead India to 12% annual growth rates.

Libya has a very small population to take care of.

But I admit Gaddafi did many things to help them, even though he had his faults.

As regards Indian leaders, their problems are well known to us. The Indian people are their fiercest critics.

We hope that post-2014, a new government under Modi will lead India to 12% annual growth rates.
You cant reason with nut cases like these, whose only intention is to troll.

And you say we drag china in everything. Do you want me to bring Mao in the equation ?
Gas price life expectancy and literacy ??? Use something solid to measure country. If I say Libiya was better than China is in Human rights. It's correct statement but will it change china's state.

And you say we drag china in everything. Do you want me to bring Mao in the equation ?
Gas price life expectancy and literacy ??? Use something solid to measure country. If I say Libiya was better than China is in Human rights. It's correct statement but will it change china's state.

Sure, go talk about Mao. In 1949 life expectancy in China was 36 and in 1976 it was equal to India's today. Literacy was 10% in 1949 and 80% in 1976. In 1949 China couldn't even manufacture a bicycle and in 1976 China had beaten France to the hydrogen bomb and launched nuclear submarines, satellites and genetically engineered rice.

We got dealt a bad hand after WW2. Mao did his best to put it back together, made some mistakes, but he made significant progress that later reform was built on. India could have the same. Modi could be India's Mao or Deng.

You cant reason with nut cases like these, whose only intention is to troll.
No no don't say that. He is Chinese. He is used to see all things through CPC glasses. Answer him if he is really not aware of it. And if he is ignorant then boy it's just fun to reply him

Sure, go talk about Mao. In 1949 life expectancy in China was 36 and in 1976 it was equal to India's today. Literacy was 10% in 1949 and 80% in 1976. In 1949 China couldn't even manufacture a bicycle and in 1976 China had beaten France to the nuclear bomb and launched nuclear submarines, satellites and genetically engineered rice.

We got dealt a bad hand after WW2. Mao did his best to put it back together, made some mistakes, but he made significant progress that later reform was built on. India could have the same. Modi could be India's Mao or Deng.
Good for you. Tell us something about Cultural revolution. I dare you

No no don't say that. He is Chinese. He is used to see all things through CPC glasses. Answer him if he is really not aware of it. And if he is ignorant then boy it's just fun to reply him

Good for you. Tell us something about Cultural revolution. I dare you

That is outside the scope of this discussion, which is about the economy.

That is outside the scope of this discussion, which is about the economy.
Economy has social cultural geographical and political aspects. Like yours is half communist.
Or you want to say you just book the industries under your great leadership. Without enhancement of social cultural and policial life in China in other words Mao pressed everything and everyone to slavery and earn China money

India is not child to accept whatever US stating, If its against our Intrest then we should not listen to USA.

Economy has social cultural geographical and political aspects. Like yours is half communist.
Or you want to say you just book the industries under your great leadership. Without enhancement of social cultural and policial life in China in other words Mao pressed everything and everyone to slavery and earn China money

There's too many inaccuracies, so I'll just say this:

India's oil consumption today, is very highly dependent on imports, yet people still live relatively short and unhealthy lives. If oil prices increase, what do you think will happen to living standards?

Atleast no one is fleeing from India on a boat to have some future and human treatment to Aus or NL. Is that that difficult to understand

Back
Top Bottom