What's new

US threatens sanctions against India over Iran oil

Times of India: India subservient to US

NEW DELHI: Holding Prime Minister Manmohan Singh directly responsible for the present political crisis, Leader of Opposition L K Advani on Monday said that the Indo-US nuclear deal has become an agreement between two individuals making India "subservient" and a "junior partner".

"The first question everyone asks is whether the UPA is going to survive or not," Advani said in a scathing attack on the Prime Minister and the ruling coalition.

N-deal will make India subservient to US: Advani - Times Of India

lol what nice find. let me explain u. this nuclear deal is a proof of how india overwhelmed us in its own game of diplomacy. we signed a nuclear deal with us but didnt let us nuclear companies enter india. instead we brought in russia and forced australia to supply us uranium and share technologies with us. we got what we wanted(uranium) and us is still repenting for a single deal.. this nuclear deal was to get acces to world nuclear market and we achieved our goal 100% and us 0%.

Man he was a great actor, loved the Hangover movies, hoped for another one, but I guess not anymore.

The OP forgot to do research about his news again. Not really surprising.

Unless he's passed on, I'm pretty sure he is still a great actor :P

India is in position to resist or not will be decided by GOI not bunch of jokers on PDF!! Got it, genius!!

Do more!! Yes sir!! :lol:

Indeed I am a genius, you should address me as "Sir fallstuff", or "Your highness" will do just fine.

Ok back to the topic.

13army1.jpg

13army2.jpg

13army3.jpg

13army4.jpg

13army5.jpg

13army6.jpg

Indian and American forces training after the US threat @ Thar.

There are no drone attack in India...so India is puppet of US
US don't kill India soldier inside India...so India is puppet of US
US does not enter in night without permission of India to catch terrorist like OBL...so India is puppet of US
India does not allow to use India's army for rent to US...so India is puppet of US
US don't donate billions of dollar to India ...so India is puppet of US
India still buys oil from Iran after repeated warning from US...so India is puppet of US

List is very long to write.....

Conclusion....Even India go for war with US still India would be puppet of US

World is full of idiots

Obama wants to avoid a war . Effective sanctions are needed to make it work. If he does not then it is lot of bloodshed. Hope sane minds prevail. If us decides it itself will not use any Iranian oil then we should follow.they should show that kind of commitment

Stay strong India, there is no way the US can put sanctions on India or China. If India folds, we all will. If India doesn't we all will be standing right with it. What would it do, place sanctions on its biggest markets? When the bottom line gets affected congress will go and change their own legislation.

India shows that it gives more importance to its own interests than US interests.... That's great

We want Oil to support our economy,if Iran provides oil we will buy...

Is that why you guys were the first one to cut the oil buying from Iran and when you saw India buying Iranian oil for Cheap you bounced back. So you guys must consider them as your white Gods.

India is still buying oil from Iran, and this is a fact. And it didn't cut the oil supply under pressure which you guys did. So I can see which side bowed first to their white Gods out of fear.

The Cheap Iran Oil is a myth.

Firstly,i have not came across any news item which says that Iran has reduced prices of it's crude oil.It may or may not had.

Secondly,International sanctions have made insurance of ships and forward contracts on Iran crude dearer along with imposing opportunity cost on firms trying to do business with Iran.Just because those firms are not paying in hard currency does not mean that there is no cost on doing business with Iran.

Thirdly,Alternate mode of payment like Indian rupee and gold have higher degree of volatility than USD or Euro.

India is persistent on importing crude from Iran for following reasons

1.Diversification of supplies: Over reliance on Saudi crude is nor good for India.What if in case of hostilities with pakistan,saudi's play their ummah game.

2.Diplomatic reasons: Iran is important for as it provide us access to central asian republics and is an alternate route for caucuses and russia.

3.Payment in rupee would lead to greater bilateral trade as rupee does not have capital account convertibility thus it can be spent only on Indian goods.

Stay strong India, there is no way the US can put sanctions on India or China. If India folds, we all will. If India doesn't we all will be standing right with it. What would it do, place sanctions on its biggest markets? When the bottom line gets affected congress will go and change their own legislation.

There are too many developing countries which are eager to take help from the west to attack other developing countries.

India shows that it gives more importance to its own interests than US interests.... That's great

We want Oil to support our economy,if Iran provides oil we will buy...

Other than that there has to be a principled stand. If the US can push you on this, it can push you on anything.

Ok back to the topic.

13army1.jpg

13army2.jpg

13army3.jpg

13army4.jpg

13army5.jpg

13army6.jpg

Indian and American forces training after the US threat @ Thar.

Take it from people who have seen the good and the bad from the Americans. They can do a U-turn from any point. All this cooperation means squat. You think Pakistan didn't do all this in its time? There was a saying I heard from an Afghan baker in Dubai that in English would mean "They are the people who will wipe your tears, then slap you to make you cry again and then repeat".

Back
Top Bottom