What's new

US threatens sanctions against India over Iran oil

:rofl: us threatens india and india is increasing its trade. but why pakistanis are jumping even though they have nothing to do with the matter? :blink:

Coz nothing worthwhile Good is happening in their country ........ its a very sad scene ...i feel sorry for this ppl...they have to borrow happiness from others country now....Sad Indeed very Sad :cry:

There's too many inaccuracies, so I'll just say this:

India's oil consumption today, is very highly dependent on imports, yet people still live relatively short and unhealthy lives. If oil prices increase, what do you think will happen to living standards?
India import 75% of oil requirement. 23% and declining from Iran. Means India actually import 10-15% from Iran of its total requirement. India is under producing from its resources fro the obvious reasons. They are limited. In case of conflict it could be steeped up and extra 8-9 % can be achieved domestically. 4/5% can be imported from Saudi or UAE.
And talking of living standards we are not good but so are you

There's too many inaccuracies, so I'll just say this:

India's oil consumption today, is very highly dependent on imports, yet people still live relatively short and unhealthy lives. If oil prices increase, what do you think will happen to living standards?

thats the reason we are looking for Oil every where & even loking in SCS.may be in a couple of years ONGC will start its search of Oil in the SCS with the collaboration of Vites & the Russians.

thats the reason we are looking for Oil every where & even loking in SCS.may be in a couple of years ONGC will start its search of Oil in the SCS with the collaboration of Vites & the Russians.
And I am sure that our Chinese friends not gona like. But you know :D

How much is a handshake from the West worth ? :sick::sick:

Thanks for your fear and concern but you need to learn some difference between the likes of Gaddafi,Saddam brigade to the elected head of a big big country.

We welcome India to sell her sole for hi-tech weaponry :yahoo:

Selling "sole" for hi-tech weaponry is a good deal.

Back
Top Bottom