What's new

US TERROR SUSPECT IS INDIAN NATIONAL NOT EMARATI...

Sorry my friend this only tells us who you are and how you think, It didn't even come to my mind.. I actually take hazret Umar ra as an example and don't think this way, who am I to think so proudly..?

You may not know the condition in which Muslims are in this lands.. And you don't know what democracy is and human rights this is something important in germany and that's why I don't have to leave.. Also this some kind of jihad..

Now you show us your racist part it's the Persian proud that speaks out of you.. and it tells us how biased and hateful maybe angry you are.. You can be proud for nothing it has really no meaning for me and many other ppl..

You can't fool us, Taqia is something wich is commonly practiced by your part.. Also you show us your world in which you live full of sectarian and hateful radical thoughts.. How do you want to convince anybody that you are not worser than those you oppose of being so bad..?

And your sectarian hate is so big you always accuse everyone of being a wahabi etc. . It's obvious that you are driven by sectarianism. .

Also we have a strong community of salaf in Germany they don't need to leave and many German also joined them.. Having some famous speakers on YouTube channels..

Look I forgot to say something about this..
The Snake is the one on taqiya mode..

Carve up Saudi Arabia the Holy Land :cheesy::omghaha:

Is that what they tell you?:omghaha:

Saudi Arabia is Holyland? You mean Yahudi Arabia?
Saudis are Holy too...And every Arab is a Prophet..surely..

I thought the land was Called Arabia...

I dont remember Prophets or Books mention a Saudi in Arabia..

Pre Propher they burried their daughters alive, Today they still cant do anything on their own.

Saudi Family was Wahhabis who took out the OTTOMAN CALIPHATE You foolish Turk, and The Saudis were PLACED in Arabia by your Kufar Masters in UK, France and USA.. Thank Laurance of Arabia and Ataturk for that.

Prophet Said, in the last time, Arab Illiterate Beduins (as Saudis) will compete with each other to build tall buildings

Prophet also said "The Arabs will be Destroyed"

All Shahi Sunnah Hadits too..

And why are you so obsessed with Israel.. In my eyes they are 1000 times trustworthier?/ better than you and some other guys who are like you..

I see, its clear what you are good for as are the Saudis, when you are willing to see Israel the fake land occupation and murderer of your own lands and people are a friend and your real neighbors are your enemies. As I said..your kind khars are not limited to turkey but everywhere including iran(as the green party) but you allahu akbari isis turkekhar jahils take the cake...

Seriously You Support ISIS Terrorism....
Call Death of Others who Say they are Muslim....
Then Say You Prefer Israel as your Friend

"then talk about guys like us"

Enuff said bro..no need to say anything more, you people always shoot own foot. :rofl:

Last edited:
And every Arab is a Prophet..surely..

Pre Propher they burried their daughters alive, Today they still cant do anything on their own.

in Arabia

Laurance of Arabia

The Arabs will be Destroyed"

I see and waited for that you show this side of yours.. Its another page of the guys like you.. Your Arab hate because of the one in my avatar.. Still you cannot take it and live with it..

As I said..your kind khars are not limited to turkey but everywhere including iran(as the green party) but you allahu akbari isis turkekhar jahils take the cake...

Seriously You Support ISIS Terrorism....
Call Death of Others who Say they are Muslim....
Then Say You Prefer Israel as your Friend

All this and still you cannot understand why an Israeli is trustworthier than you..

And when you run low on arguments than you call everyone is a member of isis or wahabi or khar
This shows us only how wicked you are.. Death to others is not what I call upon or wish or make dua.. That is your way.. Tell me, what is a muslim without imamah? Tell me more about your death fantasy of killed Arabs by endtimes and the figures who will play a role .. You PLZ Think about my signature think about it..

For someone like you everybody who visits a sunni mosque is a wahabi..

But the best part is your obsession with khar I only can guess of a bad childhood and mental illness wich causes devastating malfunction of the brain.. Hope you will see a doctor and take your pills daily.. But don't forget the effect of the pills don't come immediately they need time to help you..

I see and waited for that you show this side of yours.. Its another page of the guys like you.. Your Arab hate because of the one in my avatar.. Still you cannot take it and live with it..

All this and still you cannot understand why an Israeli is trustworthier than you..

And when you run low on arguments than you call everyone is a member of isis or wahabi or khar
This shows us only how wicked you are.. Death to others is not what I call upon or wish or make dua.. That is your way.. Tell me, what is a muslim without imamah? Tell me more about your death fantasy of killed Arabs by endtimes and the figures who will play a role .. You PLZ Think about my signature think about it..

For someone like you everybody who visits a sunni mosque is a wahabi..

But the best part is your obsession with khar I only can guess of a bad childhood and mental illness wich causes devastating malfunction of the brain.. Hope you will see a doctor and take your pills daily.. But don't forget the effect of the pills don't come immediately they need time to help you..

You avoid he subject, All I ask is :

WHY do you say.. ISRAELI to you Trust Worthy AT ALL?

You are a Turkish Wahhabi,Salafi who is ISIS Supporter, And to you Isarel is Trust Worthy? How?

I can explain..there is a common link Between Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Wahhabism,Salafism and Isarel. And that Common Link is West/Britain who created all of you after World War 1.

No a Wahhabi is a Wahhabi, a Sunni is a Sunni. But more importantly they are both Human, and One kind the Wahhabi/Salafi/Zionist is deranged going on killing sprees for rubbish caliphate or greater israel trying to push over the others.

And I do not wish death and destruction fantasy of Arabs, Their own Prophet Said this According to all Sahi Muslim, Bukhari and Sunni Hadits. Its Said "The Arabs will be Destroyed" and thats just one of the things he said, all of the others as the War in Sham(Syria) Fire in Yemen, Arabs building tallest buildings to show while their people die, etc all came true.

Also dont live in Kufar Land, does not this great champion of Islam like living in his own Muslim lands that he has to go live in Kufar lands and cheer deaths of everybody there and back home. Seems you are the ones mentally ill, and shouting allahu akbar wont solve it.

This is all I had to say...perhaps you are right, or perhaps I am right, perhaps you will look back at this hilarious conversation and perhaps you wont...change your ways. let time tell the tale through the wars that may follow.

Before I start you arn't really someone who is self-critical.. And I don't think you would ever Change your views..

You are a Turkish Wahhabi,Salafi who is ISIS Supporter, And to you Isarel is Trust Worthy? How?

And you are a rafidah on taqiya but the best part is that my view is the truth and you are wrong calling me and every normal sunni a wahabi..
I tell you why Israel is better than you.. You are the wolf in sheep clothing and they are the ordinary wolves wich you can see miles ahead.. So the fly in my soup concerns me more than the fly flying around me..

You are like isis like Saudis and everybody you accuse of being so bad there is no difference between you and them except the difference color.. A green apple is an apple and a red apple is an apple no difference..

Also I never would call salaf of being not sunni or muslim

I can explain

You can have fantasies and talk about that.
But better wake up and see the fact that most ppl don't give a shit..

And I do not wish death and destruction fantasy of Arabs,

I don't belive you because.. see my previous message..

Back
Top Bottom