What's new

US TERROR SUSPECT IS INDIAN NATIONAL NOT EMARATI...

As I said you can't hide behind that hatred and fear forever!

Anybody who disagrees with this misinformed, ill manered, wahhabi biogot and his quest for world domination is supposedly "hatered" reminds me of micheal jackson.."oh no..you are all ignorant"

Why is it that the only guy agrees with you is an Israeli and you also dont post in the bengladeshi forum here? because they dont want you or can see through your lies you hide behind?

No it is you, YOU CAN NOT HIDE behind the hate and fear forever, go gain knowledge, reason and understanding of matters clearly out of your cranial capacity. Stay away from middle eastern affairs till then.

As I said you can't hide behind that hatred and fear forever!

Yes you are correct.
  • I can not hide my HATRED toward terrorist scums.
  • I can not hide my FEAR from such terrorist scums. After all I am also a kafir and wajib ul katl, so as my dear one.
I hate your kind and I fear from your kind. I want you guys to be flushed from my eco system for a healthy and peaceful lives.

As I said, you can not hide yourself, and that's good for humanity.

Yes you are correct.
  • I can not hide my FEAR from such terrorist scums. After all I am also a kafir and wajib ul katl, so as my dear one.
I hate your kind and I fear from your kind. I want you guys to be flushed from my eco system for a healthy and peaceful lives.

Is it also true as in the bengali babu's elaborate claim, that you (not indians as a whole) but you as an individual, are secretly funding, arming and supporting the "terrorists"..? I bet this is a bollywood movie script. :lol:

Is it also true as in the bengali babu's elaborate claim, that you (not indians as a whole) but you as an individual, are secretly funding, arming and supporting the "terrorists"..? I bet this is a bollywood movie script. :lol:

:lol:

Just yesterday I wrote a blank cheque to Bagdadi, he will fill whatever amount he needed and encash it to terrorize whole world.

These terrorist works for me. I am the BOSS.

All hail BOSS. 8-)

:lol:

Just yesterday I wrote a blank cheque to Bagdadi, he will fill whatever amount he needed and encash it to terrorize whole world.

These terrorist works for me. I am the BOSS.

All hail BOSS. 8-)

See, We have finally captured the Real Boss behind Global Terrorism and his right hand henchman Abu Bark Al BigDaddy, who knew the guy would be "hiding" in a pakistani internet forum, while arming and funding the terrorist groups with billions of dollars...this is the true face of evil. also he can shape shift like the terminator 2 liquid alloy robot!

you are right bengali babu @T-Rex aka boymkesh bakshey, super detective, uncovers the truth and solves the triple x case.

:rofl:

Well, I guess they rushed the case and actually they have no case at all . as long as no money transferred or any assassination attempt is made a good lawyer can rip them apart in the court .

They must waited till he gave the money for the job to somebody and then acted. Otherwise he can claim it was only a wish nothing more and nobody can give him a sentence for that.

Yes you are correct.

Your terrorist mentality is the root of all evil. When you are done with raping you go on creating terrorists, it's absolutely sickening. Give it up for the sake of humanity.

You mean what I am doing to you now??

Now I understand the wierd things coming out of your mouth.:lol:

So, you see, you love to do it even in your conversation. I'm sure you won't hesitate a moment to do it to your mother or sister if you get the opportunity. You and your types are the maggots that the world should ban not Zakir Naek.

So, you see, you love to do it even in your conversation. I'm sure you won't hesitate a moment to do it to your mother or sister if you get the opportunity. You and your types are the maggots that the world should ban not Zakir Naek.

Doing it to your sisters? That's very muslim thing, I am a hindu. :lol:

People like you are seen often confused if a woman is your Ammi or Fufi or Khala. That result in mentally challenge kids and its quite evident you are one of them i.e. a product of brother sister thing.

Zakir Naik should be shot, along with his Terrorist Salafists in our region waging their Khosher Yanki Jewhad..

What exactly is the Indian guy doing (the same guy who posts here you said is the godfather of terror) and now you are saying he is creating terrorists?

Do me a favor, come join your brothers in Syria and Iraq, I invite you so we can get rid of your kind.. If you cant do the walk, dont do the talk.

How exactly is a Hindu Forum Poster Creating Islamic Terrorists? Unless you say the hindus actions causes you to kill him?

You mentally handicapped man? Your arguments make no sense.

Rustam over and out..

Anybody who disagrees with this misinformed, ill manered, wahhabi biogot and his quest for world domination is supposedly "hatered" reminds me of micheal jackson.."oh no..you are all ignorant"

Why is it that the only guy agrees with you is an Israeli and you also dont post in the bengladeshi forum here? because they dont want you or can see through your lies you hide behind?

No it is you, YOU CAN NOT HIDE behind the hate and fear forever, go gain knowledge, reason and understanding of matters clearly out of your cranial capacity. Stay away from middle eastern affairs till then.

The mega mullah Rafidah on hate sectarian Tour :lazy2:

I am getting bored of this paranoid taqiyya mode wich something showy it's true face..

Seriously, How
The mega mullah Rafidah on hate sectarian Tour :lazy2:

I am getting bored of this paranoid taqiyya mode wich something showy it's true face..

Allahhuakbar... I see you are very big muslim, whom infront every other muslim is inferior, raddfigfsdsgsg blabla.. megamullatroll... I get it, you want to kill anybody who is not Wahhabi/Salafi.. Good,,

Now leave the land of the kufar, infedel and non muslim as in Leave GERMANY. Get out, go live in Turkey!

Stupid turkekhar..you think I care of what garbage lable you two bit turk isis supporter throws at me, you think these labels mean anything to me you snake.. true face will be when we carve up saudi arabia israel and turkey...

Super muslim, goes to live in infedel lands, and wants to kill all other muslims from said infedel land... you are the product of taqiya..

Allahhuakbar... I see you are very big muslim, whom infront every other muslim is inferior, raddfigfsdsgsg blabla.. megamullatroll... I get it, you want to kill anybody who is not Wahhabi/Salafi.. Good,,
Sorry my friend this only tells us who you are and how you think, It didn't even come to my mind.. I actually take hazret Umar ra as an example and don't think this way, who am I to think so proudly..?

Now leave the land of the kufar, infedel and non muslim as in Leave GERMANY. Get out, go live in Turkey!

You may not know the condition in which Muslims are in this lands.. And you don't know what democracy is and human rights this is something important in germany and that's why I don't have to leave.. Also this some kind of jihad..

Stupid turkekha
Now you show us your racist part it's the Persian proud that speaks out of you.. and it tells us how biased and hateful maybe angry you are.. You can be proud for nothing it has really no meaning for me and many other ppl..

Super muslim, goes to live in infedel lands, and wants to kill all other muslims from said infedel land... you are the product of taqiya..

You can't fool us, Taqia is something wich is commonly practiced by your part.. Also you show us your world in which you live full of sectarian and hateful radical thoughts.. How do you want to convince anybody that you are not worser than those you oppose of being so bad..?

And your sectarian hate is so big you always accuse everyone of being a wahabi etc. . It's obvious that you are driven by sectarianism. .

Also we have a strong community of salaf in Germany they don't need to leave and many German also joined them.. Having some famous speakers on YouTube channels..

snake.. true face will be when we carve up saudi arabia israel and turkey...

Look I forgot to say something about this..
The Snake is the one on taqiya mode..

Carve up Saudi Arabia the Holy Land :cheesy::omghaha:

Is that what they tell you?:omghaha:

And why are you so obsessed with Israel.. In my eyes they are 1000 times trustworthier?/ better than you and some other guys who are like you..

PLZ read my signature and think about that

Back
Top Bottom