What's new

US Stealth UAV RQ-170 downed in IRAN

lol atleast no single scratch ..............:blink:. did they catch it by using fishing net in mid-air...

here is the video

Last edited by a moderator:
it was just a question come on, can I not ask a simple question like normal members as I used to be once?

He was kidding

---------- Post added at 05:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 AM ----------

730531_orig.jpg

Right wing seems glued together. Must have come off

You are joking.

Re: Iran show US UAV
Utter nonsense- (depending on whom you believe) it was shot down or crashed either way there would be IMMENSE and irreparable damaged caused to the craft (especially if it was shot down by a missile with EXPLOSIVES). Look at the vid, there is 0 damage to the UAV. Clearly a plastic model.

Cheap PR stunt turned EPIC FAIL!!

Iran can not make to look like real as it is real. It should look like plastic model as it is heavily coated wit RA coatings. Why are you still telling that it had been shoot down. Iranian official told that i was downed by EW. There will be always skeptics. Its anyone's choice.

This time I have to say, looks a bit of a fake to me.

But the UAV could have had a somewhat controlled landing, and could have landed on soft ground, or even with landing gears down, hence damage might have only been limited to the under belly. A more detailed image of all around and by taking off the covers, could have done more to diffuse the paranoia.

A big lesson and slap on the face of PAF (a organized force more than iranian airforce)...feeling shame on paf behaviour..:(:angry:

Back
Top Bottom