What's new

US Stealth UAV RQ-170 downed in IRAN

I doubt Iran will let you get your hand on this tech, they are not stupid, they will be the only country other than usa to have this drone, also china or russia are not friends to Iran, Iranians should remember how you supported sanctions against them.

Iranian authorities are no fools

Now THAT is truly hilarious. I said nothing of the sort but it is YOU who made the leap from difficult to not possible. I know it is tough for a Euro to be challenged by an American, but do try to maintain some semblance of sanity in your frustration.

But you just said to longbrain (#540) that he was completely wrong in thinking that a flight would keep complete radio silence to avoid detection. I guess you have no idea what you are talking about :)

But you just said to longbrain (#540) that he was completely wrong in thinking that a flight would keep complete radio silence to avoid detection. I guess you have no idea what you are talking about :)
Wrong. Again. The gist of my rebuttal to his nonsense was this...

...when in very secret mission it would be in a complete radio silence to avoid detection...
He made an assumption that just because a sortie is 'secret' the drone MUST be in 'complete radio silence'. My explanation to him was to dispute that assumption and I did. More like not only do you have a reading comprehension problem but also you do not know what you are talking about.

Wrong. Again. The gist of my rebuttal to his nonsense was this...

He made an assumption that just because a sortie is 'secret' the drone MUST be in 'complete radio silence'. My explanation to him was to dispute that assumption and I did. More like not only do you have a reading comprehension problem but also you do not know what you are talking about.

So, in reading your posts I have to mind read what you really meant :)

This sounds like a difficult task, I think I will just add you to my ignore list, so much easier :)

If anyone else is interested, just click "Settings" in the top right corner, then click "My Settings | My Account | Edit Ignore List", enter gambit in the "User name" field and click "Okay".

Done.

So, in reading your posts I have to mind read what you really meant :)

This sounds like a difficult task, I think I will just add you to my ignore list, so much easier :)

If anyone else is interested, just click "Settings" in the top right corner, then click "My Settings | My Account | Edit Ignore List", enter gambit in the "User name" field and click "Okay".

Done.
Sounds more like cowardice. :lol:

I was watching IRINN now and it showed some videos of the drone, It was hard to verify if the video was real but it looked so, the report was like about 2 minutes and it showed the drone from different angles.

post it on youtube or put it on some file upload site so we can download?

Fars video not loading
1hr download....
oh the pain

Back
Top Bottom