What's new

US Stealth UAV RQ-170 downed in IRAN

DOWNED US DRONE IRGC commander: The aircraft fell into trap of Iran's armed forces

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

j10qon.jpg

fantastic ..... I tip my cap for what Iranians have done .... bravo ....
but it was better if they would've kept this ability as a secret ...

I agree, by keeping this secret they could have played very interesting mind games with the US. On the other hand US has acknowledged that they believe Iran has it so perhaps this move had the most value for them.

UAV downed by Iran on media now

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Gud Job:)>-

some Iranian sources say Iran to show images and videos recorded by cameras of this drone in next hours.

fantastic ..... I tip my cap for what Iranians have done .... bravo ....
but it was better if they would've kept this ability as a secret ...

I agree, by keeping this secret they could have played very interesting mind games with the US. On the other hand US has acknowledged that they believe Iran has it so perhaps this move had the most value for them.

I believe at this moment that the USA has stepped up war rhetoric against Iran this footage can act as deterrence. It signals to the USA that Iran isn't Afghanistan and Iraq and the USA needs to think twice before making a stupid move. Iran needs to remind that to the USA every month that they know their limits.

some Iranian sources say Iran to show images and videos recorded by cameras of this drone in next hours.

Now, that would be interesting. One would have thought that recorded data on this thing would be encrypted!!

I guess they totally overlooked the possibility of this kind of "drone defection".

looks more of a model than real thing...i am disappointed

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

the real thing has tail fins...this one hasnt

Utter nonsense- (depending on whom you believe) it was shot down or crashed either way there would be IMMENSE and irreparable damaged caused to the craft (especially if it was shot down by a missile with EXPLOSIVES). Look at the vid, there is 0 damage to the UAV. Clearly a plastic model.

Cheap PR stunt turned EPIC FAIL!!

You are joking.

Re: Iran show US UAV
Utter nonsense- (depending on whom you believe) it was shot down or crashed either way there would be IMMENSE and irreparable damaged caused to the craft (especially if it was shot down by a missile with EXPLOSIVES). Look at the vid, there is 0 damage to the UAV. Clearly a plastic model.

Cheap PR stunt turned EPIC FAIL!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom