What's new

US Stealth Technology Vs Pak- China Reverse Engineering Joint Venture

Status
Not open for further replies.
And when China develops a similar product, America would know which country facilitated the transfer of the equipment and they would exactly know whose neck they are supposed to catch. :D

Two Words: Plausible Deniability.

HMM . Abh kuch hi salon mein hum sabh JH-17 dekhein gey :D
(We will see JH-17 In next few years)
:bounce::yahoo:

Joint Heli 17 :cheesy:
Insha-Allah :china::pakistan:

Yea Chinese r smart pplz they can judge the level of US expertise...very well..by looking at the junk of the helicopter...:what:

China will probably come up with it's own stealth technology whether they have parts of the downed helicopter or not. I can tell you though, any such transfer would be met by immediate calls to cut off all funding of any projects in Pakistan in our Congress...and that is already happening. As angry as many Pakistanis may be at the US operation to kill bin Laden, Americans have been completely outraged that he was living in such comfort, in the heart of Pakistan, within walking distance of Pakistan military facilities and the homes of so many Pakistani officers. It is simply not believed here that high ranking officers of the Pakistan armed forces were unaware of bin Laden's presence there.

America is laying exuces for chinese future advanced helis``so by the time they will explain the reason why China could develop it is because they had 'looked' the pile of junks```

China will probably come up with it's own stealth technology whether they have parts of the downed helicopter or not. I can tell you though, any such transfer would be met by immediate calls to cut off all funding of any projects in Pakistan in our Congress...and that is already happening. As angry as many Pakistanis may be at the US operation to kill bin Laden, Americans have been completely outraged that he was living in such comfort, in the heart of Pakistan, within walking distance of Pakistan military facilities and the homes of so many Pakistani officers. It is simply not believed here that high ranking officers of the Pakistan armed forces were unaware of bin Laden's presence there.

It took CIA (the best in the world with the most budget and resource) 10 years to find bin laden. and you think we knew about him?

America is laying exuces for chinese future advanced helis``so by the time they will explain the reason why China could develop it is because they had 'looked' the pile of junks```
I for one, am not laying excuses for anything. I think you might be surprised that the vast majority of Americans think of China as a friend, not an enemy. China is one of our largest trading partners and manufactures goods that Americans use every day. Americans would neither be surprised nor necessarily threatened by China stealth technology. Only American extremist really imagine any future military conflict with China. Our relationship is mutually beneficial. Most Americans only want China to eventually become a democracy.

I for one, am not laying excuses for anything. I think you might be surprised that the vast majority of Americans think of China as a friend, not an enemy. China is one of our largest trading partners and manufactures goods that Americans use every day. Americans would neither be surprised nor necessarily threatened by China stealth technology. Only American extremist really imagine any future military conflict with China. Our relationship is mutually beneficial. Most Americans only want China to eventually become a democracy.

but do you know that THOSE AMERICAN EXTREMISTS RULE USA THE MOST.

It took CIA (the best in the world with the most budget and resource) 10 years to find bin laden. and you think we knew about him?

by the way with the help of this bigest terrorist you are now super power, i hope bin ladin is now resting some where in newyork after all this guy help u alot.....

[/COLOR]
but do you know that THOSE AMERICAN EXTREMISTS RULE USA THE MOST.

Try to understand, the one thing that Osama bin Laden accomplished with 9-11, was to destroy the reputation of the Islamic faith in my country. America has only a small percentage of Muslims and most Americans do not know any Muslims and so after 9-11, THAT became the image of Islam to most Americans. American political leaders have tried very hard to clearly state that we have no conflict with Islam. American presidents go to mosques and invite Muslim leaders to break the Ramadan fast in the White House...but most Americans have viewed Islam as linked to terror and violence since 9-11.

wait wait wait. . . I have heard this somewhere. . Hmmmmm. .

Oh yeah. . This is the same thing Americans told us or have been telling every other country until they think that they no longer need this country. .

- - Keep you sweet poison with yourself JERK!!

the truth is that islam expend fast after 9-11 in america and europ ....

[/COLOR]

Try to understand, the one thing that Osama bin Laden accomplished with 9-11, was to destroy the reputation of the Islamic faith in my country. America has only a small percentage of Muslims and most Americans do not know any Muslims and so after 9-11, THAT became the image of Islam to most Americans. American political leaders have tried very hard to clearly state that we have no conflict with Islam. American presidents go to mosques and invite Muslim leaders to break the Ramadan fast in the White House...but most Americans have viewed Islam as linked to terror and violence since 9-11.

tell me one Muslim country, you have good relations with???

wait wait wait. . . I have heard this somewhere. . Hmmmmm. .

Oh yeah. . This is the same thing Americans told us or have been telling every other country until they think that they no longer need this country. .

- - Keep you sweet poison with yourself JERK!!
Very nice. Good manners. Gee, I guess that means you win the debate, doesn't it?

the truth is that islam expend fast after 9-11 in america and europ ....

Islam has expanded fast here because so many Muslims around the world have moved to America and now call it home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom