What's new

US Stealth Technology Vs Pak- China Reverse Engineering Joint Venture

Status
Not open for further replies.
90% Chopper was destroyed , so much for reverse engineering :rolleyes:

are you sure? much of the bite size chunks were picked up by local chldren. still being displayed in people's drawing rooms. The most impotant component was the radar absorbant coating. thats abundantly available for reverse engineering. USA can take back the tail. paint will be looked into and applied on multiple platforms. not just helicopters.

its not murder for them dear . leave innocents just count womens and kids they killed in drone strikes .they can defend the killings of kids because they are pakistani muslim kids not whites.

ouch. blunt comment. although i agree. but for the sake of this forum being internqtional and got members from all nationalities. can we please express our feelings in non offnsive way?

Well the stealth is 80% paint coating , and the composites that cover the plane , and 20% dynamics /shape of the plane and hiding corners and deflecting rays

The plane's tail is hardest part in a chooper, and its in our possesion we only need a small 4-5 meter chunk to analyze its properties in labs.

We don't even need the full tail piece

well stop saying pakistan get this and that even if we get F 22 it is useless because it will never save Nation just patroling interests of these generels dogs

Well the stealth is 80% paint coating , and the composites that cover the plane , and 20% dynamics /shape of the plane and hiding corners and deflecting rays

The plane's tail is hardest part in a chooper, and its in our possesion we only need a small 4-5 meter chunk to analyze its properties in labs.

We don't even need the full tail piece
I hope that all US enemies are as technically incompetent as you are. It will make our plan for world conquest so much easier.

I hope that all US enemies are as technically incompetent as you are. It will make our plan for world conquest so much easier.

If u are capable ..we r very happi...but I am sad....it wont happen...:what:

It took Pakistan 2 years to reverse engineer the Tomahawk Cruise Missile duds that fell in Pakistan during the OBL raid in the late 90s. We also need to reverse engineer the stealth. Conquest of the world with a bankrupt economy is only possible on a PS3 Gaming Console (Mature Audience Only)

Yeah which explains why US stole , research work done by a Russian PHD , and created its stealth technology lol

Your day of world conquest are numbered all your allies are leaving you left and right and even the ones you cherish the most , are looking towards Russia because its a universal reality USA CAN'T BE TRUSTED

The metal allows , the glass shards are all in Pakistan's possession , we already know knowledge to build planes only thing we needed were some blue prints or actual plane samples ....now we got em ! ;)

It took CIA (the best in the world with the most budget and resource) 10 years to find bin laden. and you think we knew about him?

But dont the Pakistanis claim that ISI can run rings around the CIA...?? ;)

I bet they'll have a hard time selling the chopper now that it crashed on it's maiden mission. No one's gonna buy it now.

the americans must have started work on the next generation stealth helios. they are not worried about tech transfer. tech transfer may decrease the gap between americans and the rest.

and i think the helicopter which crashed might have been a prototype.

Are you so simple to believe that US used prototype choppers in that raid , it was not a military exercise but a real mission and a well planned one

well stop saying pakistan get this and that even if we get F 22 it is useless because it will never save Nation just patroling interests of these generels dogs

do you remember kargil war?
what happened? army unilaterally took action and ceased a rare oppertunity. they were doing good and had excellent chances of winning. then the civilian government backed off. dosowned the soldiers up there . only to be killed and captured by india. do you think pakistan's armed forces will do that again? will they ever risk launching an expedition without full backing of civil government?
hasnt the airforce cheif publically said that they can shoot drones if allowed by GOP?
but has zardari or gilani given the go ahead? the answer is NO.
so who is to blame? the generals or GOP?
next time when you vote.do it for the good of the country. dont send "khusraay" to government.

And when China develops a similar product, America would know which country facilitated the transfer of the equipment and they would exactly know whose neck they are supposed to catch. :D
Ohhh that's scary ... remember tomahawk :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom